old old krai tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Because its not lakorn..This is those film/movie ones..Where they go over board and boom-boom with each other lol..I'm being serious too lol..I don't watch..I just watch the lakorn one..A lot better..

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAH. wat goin on !! I didn't know there a boom bang scene . The kissing part was just too funnie . I agreed w/Thany about " go over board "

Phon

sarNie Adult
this is those one finish film those theater movie thats why they have kissing and making out. lakorn boran don't do that its not good for kids. but modern lakorn does some of it. those theater movie is even worst now some got nude scene.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Lol it's funny how they can't show kissing, but yet the borans are really violent and they show people getting killed, eaten by giants, and rape. :p

Phon

sarNie Adult
Lol it's funny how they can't show kissing, but yet the borans are really violent and they show people getting killed, eaten by giants, and rape. :p

that's boran nowdays. i been watching boran for along time and boran back then never had rape they wont even hug the most pra ake and nang ake would do is hold hands. but these days they add rape to storyline which is stupid. and being eating by giant is nothing bad everyone know its fake. who will go around and eat people like what the giants do in the lakorn anyway? lol