Old Pictures

sarN

sarNie Granny
credit name on the picture :lol:

Praew Magazine, Vol.535, December 2001

Phuying Magazine, Vol.127, January 2002.

Phuying Magazine, Vol.127, January 2002

Prae0 Magazine, Vol.483, August 2002

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i remember seeing some of these pictures in thailandstar.com
didn't know it was her .. she seem to lost quite a few weight and her style change COMPLETELY .. which is good.
she's so pretty .. her face and eyes are still the same just the weight part disappear : it doesn't look like she have surgery done as some ppl have predicted. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
it doesn't matter if she have surgery are not cuz she sure look HOT . Im naturally beauty lmaooo... and still boyfriendless :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
my bad girl . i was joking about my self dat im a naturally beauty but im still boyfriendless haha.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i remember seeing some of these pictures in thailandstar.com
didn't know it was her .. she seem to lost quite a few weight and her style change COMPLETELY .. which is good.
she's so pretty .. her face and eyes are still the same just the weight part disappear : it doesn't look like she have surgery done as some ppl have predicted. ;)
Me too, I didnt even notice that was her. Maybe I got to visit Thailandstar site sometime. I agree that she doesn't look like she have surgery done. Love her beautiful eyes! Anyway, she still look SEXY, HOT, NATURAL BEAUTY to HARIT! :yahoo:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man...i almost didnt recognize her from Thailandstar.com.... didnt they do something to that website! :huh: i use to have an acct there,but i forgot what had happen its been so long.. <_<

yes she is just as beautiful back then & now even grew hotter!

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
I don't think she got surgery..i think these photo's were of her when she was still very young..People grow and Mature..So i believe she just grew older and more beautifull..hehe..love Aff!..=D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
i know.
i remember those from thailandstar and wow, she has completely changed.
now, she's gorgeous.
maybe then, she wasn't really noticed and so, not much attention was given to her.
now, she's a complete goddess..hehehe...maybe too extreme. lol
but she was with ch7 and ch7 is lame.
now, ch3 has offered more lakrons and more shoots.

i just wanted to say, she's beautiful the way she is. her eyes are gorgeous. her face is so cute, too.