Old version @ Youtube

mia07

Introvert
man..why is everyone recording over tep 3 radoo old version. if they dont record over it they throw it away lol. man i just dont have any luck with this movie. why tep 3 radoo? does everyone hate this lakorn or what? they keep throwing it away and recording over it. lol
I'm surprised you don't have it either. LOL.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='608345' date='May 13 2009, 12:56 PM']I'm surprised you don't have it either. LOL.[/quote]

naw...i never had it period. if i did i wouldnt throw it away or record over it i would keep it in a glass case and treasur eit forever i wouldnt even bring it out to watch. i would be scare it would mess up lol. my dad rented it since 1990 but he never record it or bought the whole set. he bought tepsungwahn and pra tinawong but not tep 3 radoo argh!

yak

sarNie Adult
man..why is everyone recording over tep 3 radoo old version. if they dont record over it they throw it away lol. man i just dont have any luck with this movie. why tep 3 radoo? does everyone hate this lakorn or what? they keep throwing it away and recording over it. lol

ha ha ha... so true.. but i didnt do that.. my mom gave it away.. T_T

mia07

Introvert
naw...i never had it period. if i did i wouldnt throw it away or record over it i would keep it in a glass case and treasur eit forever i wouldnt even bring it out to watch. i would be scare it would mess up lol. my dad rented it since 1990 but he never record it or bought the whole set. he bought tepsungwahn and pra tinawong but not tep 3 radoo argh!
LMFAO! If you're going to keep it in a glass case, then it would get old and dusty and won't be in any good quality, unless you keep cleaning it. =) I would keep watching it over and over, even though I haven't seen it before, and of course, always make a master copy for myself.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like nobody ever have the old Tep 3 lakorn and if they do they end up giving it away or just throwing it out lol...

mia07

Introvert
I'm getting there, so, we'll see what happens. If I do find it, it'll be like I won a million dollars! LOL.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..Good old lakorns are hard to find..But the sucky new ones are so easy to get..Of course..Because its new lol...But thats not the point..Anywho..I think we need to start stalking some people to see if they have the old one lol..I wanna watch..

mia07

Introvert
When I found out that Chatree, Sinee, Suksit, and Piyada were all in there, I was thrilled and been looking ever since.
I want to see, mostly because of Chatree & Sinee. Sinee's one great actress and also a favorite of mines and Chatree, too.

Phon

sarNie Adult
ha ha ha... so true.. but i didnt do that.. my mom gave it away.. T_T

go stalk that person your mom gave it to. if they dont give it hold them hostage until they submit to your demand lol. yes over 1 movie go for it..... :D :loool: :dude:

yak

sarNie Adult
go stalk that person your mom gave it to. if they dont give it hold them hostage until they submit to your demand lol. yes over 1 movie go for it..... :D :loool: :dude:
I told her to do that.. Can't find them.. Man.. If I knew who she gave it to.. I'll be the 1st after them..