Oldies actor

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have latest information about one of famous hong kong actor name: Meo kiev Wei. He used to played Cheu Lao Heung from the early 90s?
He is one of my favorite actor in the oldies along with Andy Lou, Tony Leung...etc

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Michael played Chor Lau Heung in 1984/1985 and I believe he's still with TVB. His latest series was Gun Metal Grey and Felix Wong also happens to star in here as well. There are rumors that the 5 Tigers will reunite but who knows if that'll happen

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Michael played Chor Lau Heung in 1984/1985 and I believe he's still with TVB. His latest series was Gun Metal Grey and Felix Wong also happens to star in here as well. There are rumors that the 5 Tigers will reunite but who knows if that'll happen
It will be really nice if they reunite..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
does anyone know this one guy's name? late 80s early 90s movie. he had a sword that matches the n'ek sword. their family didnt get along. n'ek disguised as a guy so nobody will know. they were forbidden by her father to be together but at the end they found each other...

it's like their sword fight together was unstoppable. i love that movie. i think in thai was kabee koo barung? the actress is one popular actress too.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It would be awesome if the Tigers could get together to film another series. The whole thing with Tony ditching them to still be with TVB back then should just be forgotton. I truly do miss seeing these actors.

Saobomp, is the series you're talking about tvb or atv?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It would be awesome if the Tigers could get together to film another series. The whole thing with Tony ditching them to still be with TVB back then should just be forgotton. I truly do miss seeing these actors.

Saobomp, is the series you're talking about tvb or atv?

i believe it's tvb

saobomp

sarNie Adult
chubby:

i found this one site that has a lot of chinese actors at spcnet.tv

i saw several old actors but there's a few that i liked and remember seeing them as p'ek:

CHung Yan Lau (Damian)

Donnie Yen (he played more modern series (not sure if he played series?

Yat Wah Wong (Felix)
Andy Lau

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh hmm the storyline def sounds familiar but I can't seem to pick out which series it is.

Spcnet is a great website to go on if you're interested in Chinese series and entertainment. Donnie has played in ancient wuxia series before. In the early 90's he had a few series with ATV like Fist of Fury and Kung Fu Master. I happened to enjoy both of them.

Damian Lau and Felix Wong are great actors :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh hmm the storyline def sounds familiar but I can't seem to pick out which series it is.

Spcnet is a great website to go on if you're interested in Chinese series and entertainment. Donnie has played in ancient wuxia series before. In the early 90's he had a few series with ATV like Fist of Fury and Kung Fu Master. I happened to enjoy both of them.

Damian Lau and Felix Wong are great actors :)

yes they are great actors loved them...

are you chinese?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i havent watched any sword series since those old age and actors hehe...

i dont even know what's good anymore.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's hard to find a good series now a days. Tvb is going through a phase of producing long, boring series with an all star cast. Majority of them are modern too. I always rewatch the classics from the 80's :p