Om Akapan and Jui Warattaya (PRAEW vol. 34 no. 806 March 2013)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Seeing this make me miss them...sad Jui no longer with Ch.7...but tat dont mean anythign right...anything can happen right?

The two look so nice together...

D~D

sarNie Adult
I miss Om and Min 2gether !!!!
What's up with the rumor about them... "Spicy-forum" keeps saying that Min doesn't like him b/c he's too ...um..um.. Sorry, I forgot. But is there any -truth to it b/c their my favorite. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn is P'Om taking a shoot with Jui or Cherry?  :secret: Jui really looks like Cherry they both can pass as sisters i agree with everyone that i miss them too 
but if they were to have another lakorn bet it will be Ch3 lakorn since they both a freelance 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Jui doesn't look that nice here. I don't like her hairstyle(s). The only time in which she's actually decent is the second picture in which she's wearing the blue dress. Their wardrobes are not the best, and Jui's blue dress and last outfit are the only decent ones. I really hate Om's shirt in the fifth picture (the one in which it shows his nipples). That's one unattractive and ugly shirt. :facepalm: Not masculine at all! Their poses are good, but not the best photo shoot overall.