OMG NING KULLASATREE

fanny

sarNie Adult
NING ON JAN PAN DAO, SHE STILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL, BUT HAVE SHORT AND MAKE HER LOOK YOUNGER. I MISSED HER I HOPE SHE WILL COME BACK TO PLAY LAKORN.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
is there clips or pictures? i want to see her new look now as well. she's was my no.1 actress when i was a little girl. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
OOOoooOOOO where is the link... i am so excited to see it! i was a big fan of ning though most of her lakorn were not my favorite lol!!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you soooo much. OMG Ning is still absolutely beautiful after all these years. soooo lovely :wub: i want to see her on-screen again ^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to not like Ning until she stopped acting! Now I hope she comes back to acting, especially with Patson :D

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Ning used to be so beautiful in that lakorn called Poot Pee Sawat with Touch and also Rak Rai Un Dup. Now you can totally tell that she has aged but still pretty. I miss her so much. I'm glad she came on the show to let her fans know a little about her life right now. She seems to be really happy and inlove. I'm happy for her and wish her the best of luck.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
They look like a happy couple...her husband seems like a down-to-earth person, he's well spoken and is not shy at all. He has jokes tooo...she looks happy..wish Ning and her husband the best.

russe

sarNie Adult
she still looks pretty. my favorite lakorn of her is the first one she stars with Paston. She match with him the most.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Apparently no, they don't have any kids yet..but is trying too. They said that they will wait another year, and going to talk to a doctor about it will be their last option.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... thanks for the clip.. T_T.. gosh i miss her T_T...

she still looks so beautiful T_T....

hehe she names her lakorn n BAM JLR was def known lol.. hehe..

i hope they be able to have a baby soon...

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
can someone translate the part where they talked about not being able to have a baby? i understand only some thai...please help if you can, anyone. thank you.