OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HIT THE LOTTERY!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HIT THE LOTTERY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ---------> IT CAME OUT 424 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PLAY

20 -> 29 = $ 5

I WON =$400

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
wowser!! hey man someone told me that i'm gunna hit the lottery how come i didn't win yet. *.*"

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha no it the asian lottery CAsh 2 lollllll it came out 424 and i dream of choppin chinken ... i was goin play 69 and my age then Khatiya say chinken is number 2 loll so i play 20 thru 29 $5 a number !!! i won ! my mom won too cuz she like the number and she put $10 she won $800

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Congrat SarN!!! I should start playing too hehe.. always dream of a current number but never took the chance. the only LUCK I get is on the slot machine :lol:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
haha no it the asian lottery CAsh 2 lollllll it came out 424 and i dream of choppin chinken ... i was goin play 69 and my age then Khatiya say chinken is number 2 loll so i play 20 thru 29 $5 a number !!! i won ! my mom won too cuz she like the number and she put $10 she won $800
[post="93421"][/post]​

SaRn is what we playing illegal? :lmao: cuz we only playing the last two numbers instead of the whole 3 :loool: It's all goood though huh eheheh

You know last time I was really close with the 3 number. I played 031 and it came out 030 :D $1 pay out $700 and I put $5... imagine if I won lolzzz .... ahh It's a dream... one of these days eheheh

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm...you know, the only reason you won was because of me...4 and 24 are my lucky numbers.

basically, you have a lucky "DOLL" in sarnworld...

...i'm pretty sure it's ME!!! ;) :D

=PAY UP, BABY!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sarN said:
[post="93421"][/post]​
what is an asian lottery??!?! shoot i wanna win something too

tang071

sarNie Elites
i played keno the other day and won $50...haha. i dont even know how to play i just tried it one day with my aunt.