jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's a remake of a musical. Not sure who the actors were but I think Nok Sinjai played as Panroong. I can be wrong, don't quote me on it. 
There was a lakorn version before the musical. I don't remember everyone in it, just Yui Patamawan as Parnwad. I liked Yui and the story was so disturbing it stuck. I think Sorrapong was Guer. I have a vague image of Parnroong in my mind but I don't know her name or recall what else she's been in.

I tuned in this week thinking it was the end but nope. I love Aom and she's still an awesome actress but I'm not going to go back and watch the entire thing. Parnwad's story is too much for me. I did catch the episode where her dad found her while my mom was watching.

Here's my problem with the story. I think the writer want to say everyone got their just desserts or karma but I don't think that's true at all. They just went too far with Wad. She did a similar thing to her mom that Roong did to her own mom. But Roong got 2 husbands who love her unconditionally, 4 kids-one of which might as well be a saint, wealth and a successful career. She gets to live to old age with people that loves her, in comfort. She gets a hundred chances for everytime she messed up. Yes she had difficult times and hardships but she got good things too.

What did Wad get? Drug addiction, forced into sexual slavery, committed incest and went crazy. She messed up and her life is over. Where's her second chance? And Roong is so much worse than Wad. Even Parnthep got a second chance. They used her kids as tools to punish Roong because a mother's pain is so great? Ok yeah she's paying alright by seeing her kids suffer but what about the personal pain of the kids? It doesn't count cause they have to pay for their own sins and the sins of their parents?

When Wad didn't go back with her dad, my mom was like what a dumb ass and horrible person. I was like really mom? This chick is so messed up, so ashamed of herself and full of self-hatred she rather continue to be a sex slave and get beat up daily than face her family. That is pretty tragic and effed up. When has Roong ever felt that much shame or self-hatred for the bad things she's done? Never. At most she feels is regret. She doesn't even understand the pain she caused her friend, Ya or get that she did anything wrong there. And I don't think she understands how much she's wronged her kid, Prok either. I watched like a total of 4 episodes but has she ever sincerely apologized to anyone? Besides to that picture of her mom where she throws in a large dose of whining?

The other thing that annoys me is Guer. No Guer is not a nice guy. He's just a doormat. But this is a general problem in lakorns. Somehow nice=dumb and weak. You can be a nice righteous person without letting anyone take advantage of you. He rather lick Roong's boots than stand up for his own kid. He's a prime minister, her ex, and he's still calling this chick Khun Noo? Give me a break.

I think both Ya and Guer are examples of what not to do. Too extreme in opposite directions. Ya was so insane she destroyed her own kid. And Guer is an enabling doormat that left his kid to a neglectful bitch of a mom.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Jeanie you speak my mind sooooo well !!
Wad has more esteem for people than her freaking mom who has NO respect for nobody. At most maybe she can tolerate some people. The way she behaved when Prork married Ben I was like EWwww ! One feel how she wanted the girl for her beloved messed up Panthep so baaaad !! Yuck !
She has NEVER ever understand her so called "best friend" and how hurt she was. When I rewatch epi 1 and I see her b.tching at her mom while acting all "my best friend I love you!" I want to vomit. Best friend my .ss . And people like Guer feeds her ego. The way she treated Guer mom and parents only should wake this freaking doormat up and tell her she has no right to treat her son like that. But stupid freak put her at such a high position ! I want to throw up

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Interesting interview. Hilarious how Num's viewers went from saying he's so cool to all of them hating him. I'm so glad Mos got the role of Guer, I agree with the director; no one would have suited it other than him. LOL Mos and the director fought over the motivations of Guer when giving up Prok to the point of the director getting mad. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDbW2Tiwyxs

Man, I don't think I've cried as much since "Tong Neua Gao" and "Reuan Pae (the part where Gun died)". Ward and Dome's story brought a waterfall to my face. I agree; their story is the saddest and most dramatic. I pity them the most out of all of the kids generation because they unintentionally committed a sin. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Man, I don't think I've cried as much since "Tong Neua Gao" and "Reuan Pae (the part where Gun died)". Ward and Dome's story brought a waterfall to my face. I agree; their story is the saddest and most dramatic. I pity them the most out of all of the kids generation because they unintentionally committed a sin. 

Thong Neua Gao = T_T

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Pakorn is such a baby. He could not have seriously believed Rin's lie and suicied. During the fight, Janina overpowered March. She was a newbie than him. And I cried along with the two women during the funeral. And crying cover of cocktail's song didn't elevate the depressing mood at all. I was just wondering if oneHD is merging with ch3. Lots of actors are acting in both chs. That girl is so damn lucky to act alongside with all these seniors. All in all, it was a gut wrenching and frustrating lakorn even though I'm not a fan of genre.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Better not. I want Onehd to remain on its own. I like how Onehd push its actors to challenge themselves and they is still this equality of opportunity between halfies and full thai actors.

Does Janinne have another project ? So far so good

sarNie Adult
I was thinking maybe the 2 kids whose life was ruined was because of the bad karma from both their parents -- panroong and wasuthep. But that doesn't account for Panthep. He's on the run, but I'm sure he's ok in some other country. His dad, Chunam, killed people and was the cause of Panroong's mom dying. Putting all the suffering on the kids as punishment for Panroong isn't fair. The kids are innocent. They did nothing to deserve that much suffering.

I think Pakorn overreacted. I'm currently watching the episode. He shouldn't have done what he did. He should have toughed it out and proved his love to Wiring no matter how many years it takes or his whole life. I'm sure he could have won her over eventually. Couples have misunderstandings all the time.

Panwad's story is the most heartbreaking out of all the kids. I'm glad she can finally be happy in her own way. Panroong will continue to live with the guilt of what happened to her mom, her kids and Wasuthep. No amount of money or comfortable living is going to take away that pain.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Pity Panward only cause life is so unfair for her. Lol I thought Wusathep was gonna die but yea he didn't. Am so happy he will suffer the sin with Roong for the rest of their life. They so derver it. As for Guer I use to feel for him but no he's just a freaking dunm ass. I just realize he's a terrible person...great lakorn though.

sarNie Adult
Finished the lakorn. Glad they changed the ending to an extent. The original was really dark and depressing at the end. With this one, you're kinda left with some hope that there will be some happiness.

I still think Guer is a standup guy. He's always loved and protected his khun noo. Don't forget that he's been with her, since she was little and saw how she practically grew up with servants while her mom was busy with her sick sister and growing the business. This isn't to excuse Panroong's behavior as an adult before her mom died and stealing someone's husband to provide for her children but more to give a perspective on the Guer character.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I loved how tight Plock hugged his sister when she ran towards him , it just shows how much love and care he has for her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
In the old lakorn version, wasn't the ending of a really old Roong rocking in a chair by herself. She had outlived everyone and was all alone. She narrates some thoughts at the ending and I think that was it or she ended up dying in the rocking chair all alone? If that was it, I think I like it better. It was a deeper more subtle ending.

I see Roong is still selfish to the very end. She learned nothing. What a drama queen. She was going to kill herself but stopped cause of Wad. Ok so she was willing to live for Wad but not Prok? She used the reason that Prok is better off without her and that he doesn't need her but that's the exact same reason she told the sevant as to why she neglects Prok and is mean to him! She just doesn't love him and that's why he turned out decent lol. Prok was the one kid she thought had left that she could try to fix her mistakes with but nope. He doesn't count.

Also at the end, what she "learned" was not to love anyone too much. Really? That's her lesson? She really thinks the amount of love is the cause of all her problems? It's not the amount, stupid, it's how you love them. I don't think she loved them too much. I thought she didn't love them enough to stop putting her own wants and wishes above theirs. I don't think Wad will ever regain her sanity. And if she does, as soon as she remembers all that crap she went through, she'd lose her mind again. Drug addiction, prostitution, incest and lover/brother dead? Yeah that's a lot to take.

Tialc76

sarNie Egg
Very good lakorn..I have my feelings for each of the characters but overall I loved it and balled my eyes out the last episode:(

I'm curious if anyone knows if the original is posted anywhere? Curious to see who the main characters were

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
jeanie1 said:
In the old lakorn version, wasn't the ending of a really old Roong rocking in a chair by herself. She had outlived everyone and was all alone. She narrates some thoughts at the ending and I think that was it or she ended up dying in the rocking chair all alone? If that was it, I think I like it better. It was a deeper more subtle ending.

I see Roong is still selfish to the very end. She learned nothing. What a drama queen. She was going to kill herself but stopped cause of Wad. Ok so she was willing to live for Wad but not Prok? She used the reason that Prok is better off without her and that he doesn't need her but that's the exact same reason she told the sevant as to why she neglects Prok and is mean to him! She just doesn't love him and that's why he turned out decent lol. Prok was the one kid she thought had left that she could try to fix her mistakes with but nope. He doesn't count.

I couldn't agree more with this post. Sounds like the ending to the old version was better. 

March is such a good crier, in fact his entire scene with Roong was excellent. Panroong is a person who deserves to be alone. I kind of wanted her to die but I didn't all at the same time since I wanted her to suffer some more. The entire roof scene made me afraid for the actors, especially Aom, notice how her high heels got lower when she got close to the edge LOL The ending was a bit too optimistic for a lakorn like this, considering the Shakespearean tragedy this is, if it was up to me Roong would have died because Panward went even crazier and they both fell off the roof; I was totally expecting this to happen when the door shut. Awww Guer, I know he's a tool but he just breaks my heart with how much he loves Roong. It's just that he is so wrong when he says her love never hurt him, Roong never loved you. Like Chunam said, Roong only used you since she had no where to go. He's still my favourite character though, along with Prok who definitely deserved more focus in the end. I hope Gun gets to pair up with Ben again and have a better love story. If this lakorn doesn't snag any awards, I'll be speechless. Aom and Mos especially for their incredible performances. Mos's scene where he has to give up Prok alone deserves an award. As for the newbies, Point and Chereen stole the show. Anyways, I thought the ending would have been better, this one was definitely lacking somewhere and a time lapse would have been a better option than Panward and Roong discussing the clouds but overall an excellent lakorn with some good lessons to be learned. Not a lakorn to watch straight through though, I don't think I would have lasted if I watched this lakorn in it's entirety within a few days like I usually do. 

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Omg Guer is the most horrible person ever...dang it dunm ass that bitch dont even love your son and still acting like a god. I think Roong should used him even more and torture his feeling more. Roong she'll never learn still a selfish bitch. I hate effing hate her and cant stop calling her a biatch. As for Prok I dont even feel bad for him anymore too. lol my though just change about every body in this lakorn.

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if they have different versions of the ending for the old version. I think she was alive in 1 version or maybe I didn't get to watch to the end at the time. In my most recent watch of the old version, Panroong dies at the end of old age, and Wasuthep instantly dies falling on top of her.

I watched the original version on dootv. Not sure if it's available anywhere else.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Prok and his dad so deserve to be use by the self biatch. No pity they are both plain annoying. Sad for Panward.