[One HD] Kay Hart Dao (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The way this is shot reminds me of Songkram Nang Ngarm. I don't like it for a lakorn. It looks more like a movie or reality tv show to me.

Pango isn't a bad actress. But she definitely doesn't wow me either. I can see why Exact chose her to play Pim's role in Tawun Thud Burapah. She matches it, look wise and acting wise (it's not a difficult character to portray). Mo will outshine her as the supporting actress for sure.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like that reality look either, but I've gotten used to it because of SNN. I find Dan's character hilarious in here, and that "milk" scene...rofl! Great moments.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just started to give it a try a few days ago, and I'm loving it so far. I just reached EP6.
I think it's very funny, light-hearted, and not boring at all. I also like how many standpoints are mentioned in here. I haven't seen any nonsense. Haha. I think it's a kind of a lakorn that's unique.
And the style of shooting is not like Song Kram Nang Ngaam's at all. It's just the tone that looks a bit pale, and they just use very high-quality cameras, so it kind of looks like a movie.

I'm not good at expressing my thoughts well. But I just really think it's worth giving it a try. :)
Many people are praising it on Pantip too.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
arasucre said:
And the style of shooting is not like Song Kram Nang Ngaam's at all. It's just the tone that looks a bit pale, and they just very high-quality cameras, so it kind of looks like a movie.
I agree, the shooting style is nothing like SNN, but I was referring to that "movie" look that you mentioned.

I need to catch up. This was one of the lakorns I had been anticipating, but I've been watching these super long historical dramas, so I haven't had time to continue it.