One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
i already wrote the ending . i just dance around it that all ..maybe..i'll add more scene

sarN

sarNie Granny
Not again. Why does he always win and she loses? Why doesn’t she fight against his touch and kisses? It so frustrating when her mind and body doesn’t agreed. He know it and he use it to his advantage. The art of seduction probable imprinted on his lip !

He held her so tight in his arm leaving no space for her hand to push against him and all she can do is craw his shoulder but that only add fuel to fire. Everything she does make him moan ! What wrong with this guy why he keep whispering to her ! She told him that she need a ear plug . He smile bwt kisses . He needed one too and she blush like wild fire as he move for the kill .

Couple hours later Soriay was looking for her clothes that Harit throw around the room . The jerk! She was trying to be as quiet as possible not to wake him up . Once she got fully dress she left the hotel and went to Mew’s house . She doesn’t want to go home because her parent might question her where about at this hour and Mew is a good excuse. She decided to spend a night with her friend and tell Mew what happen .

“ ..damn girl…the deal is off and u still sleeping with him ? Girl, I think you addicted ..” said Mew reaching for the lamp light and turn it off .

“..shut up ! It not what you think . H..He seduce me …” said Soriay as she pull the blanket up and turn to face Mew .

“..damn girl ..you easy too !”

“..Mew !! You don’t understand ….it confusing. When ever he close to me I feel weird ..”

“…weird ? Girl, just admit it . You got the HOT for him ..”

“..I ..I hate him ! He threaten to expose a sex video of us to my parent !”

“..damn girl !! Ya have a sex tape ? Talk about scandalous . This I have to see . You think he will lean me a copy ??”

“..shut up !! …it embarrassing . I can’t believe he going blackmail me ..”

“…blackmail ? For what ? ..”

“..to marry him …”

“…that his way of proposal ? What ever happen to email and aim …”

“…I don’t know what to do . I can’t marry a womanizer like him . How can I be sure he will be fateful to me ? I ..I… don’t want to get hurt . Marriage is a long term commitment . He haven’t done anything to prove he is serious about me…”

“…he an idiot too ! Blackmail? “

“…you think he will expose those sex tape ? ..”

“…it hard to say girl . he is crazy . im surprise he didn’t have sex photo of you ..”

“…it just the video …but that enough to make me feel humiliated ..”

“…damn girl …”

Meanwhile at the Hotel.
Harit move his hand to feel a empty bed side and he immediate move to a sitting position He look around the room for Soriya . She gone . How can she just leave him without a good bye kiss !! He feel use and abandon!!
Well, then again he still happy that tonight was still his . He smile to his victory. It a curse to be this handsome and charming! He going crazy in love with her .Harit turn to look at the camcorder standing at the end of the bed. Silly girl, if only she look closer at the camcorder she will see it not turn on . He smile . He sticking to Plan B, tomorrow morning he going send those photo to her as a warning . Yes. She will cry but he will be there to comfort her just like tonight !
Harit fall back into the mattress and grab the pillow beside him and inhale it . He imagine it was Soriya …smell like strawberry .

sulad

sarNie Adult
He is so cute and naughty.
LOL.
Mew is also funny.
"You think he will lean me a copy ??�
LOL.
So freaken good.
Thank you for the update.
Please update soon.
:D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE YOU SARN!!! that was hilarious...

Harit is soo bad...but cute doing it!!!

Mew is super funny...she has a good sense of humor.. lend me a copy?!

Soriya youre not off the hook yet missy!...sex pics coming your way!

thank you for the update Sarn! cant hardly wait...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee harit is lovable......knows every dirty trick there is to get someone to marry him....i agree mew is so funny, love her dirty mind and everything^^

cecilia

Staff member
He feel use and abandon!! .. how can he feel this way :loool: when he's the one blackmailing her .. she should feel that way instead of him ..
he's such a xxx meniac .. sound like the horny PONG in SONGKRAM NANGFAH now :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning Mew drove her friend home . Once they got in the house Ma handed Soriya a large kraft envelope with her name written on it and no return address. Ma saw the envelope stuff bwt the gate and at first she thought it was a bomb like what the news been saying to be careful of suspicious package !! Soriya assure the maid there no way a bomb is this flat . Ma shrug and excuse herself to finish cooking breakfast in the kitchen.
Soriya tear open the envelope and pull out a bunch of photo . She was shock and quickly go thru the photo after photo !!

Mew grab a couple picture and confirm it "damn girl !!! Sex photo right ? " Mew's eye widen as she look at a picture of her friend in bed with Harit . Soria's bare shoulder was expose wrap in a blanket and she was sleeping on a bed with Harit ..shirtless smiling above her !! There was several picture of him kissing and hugging the unconscious Soriya .

"I can't believe he really going blackmail me"? Soriya try to tear all the photo but Mew quickly grab it out of her hand and flip through the one she haven't saw .

"damn girl . look at this one !" Mew pull out a picture of Harit doing a peace sign making Soriya ball up her fist in rage "damn girl ..he think he in Disney land too .." said Mew.

Meanwhile Harit was in his office holding a cellar phone. He stare at it with a big smile in his face . His didn't even notice his secretary came in . Is he going crazy ? She saw him mouth open and slide his tongue across his teeth . She was a bit frighten thinking if she doesn't leave quick she can expect skirt rip and shirt toss to the side ! The rumor about him is probable true ! Sex manic ! She throw the document on the desk and quickly exit the door . Several min later his phone ring .

"baby , I miss you and leave me without a kiss good bye , im hurt"

"shut up ! you jerk! Why you send me all these picture for !!"

"those picture isn't as wild as the set I have in my hand , this was under the blanket shoot " he lied and love every moment of it !

"nooo..Harit ! Don't you dare ! the sex tape is low already and now photo .. this is humiliating . What kind a guy are you ? If im expose you would too !" she warn

"baby , I have nothing else to lose . I have a pinning gay scandal and if these sex photo or sex tape leak out ...it just might recover my straight boy image"

"you sick bastard "

"im sorry baby . just marry me and I promise all these photo and tape will be our private collection instead...marry me . marry me "

"I hate you ! "

"baby you lying. If you hate me why did you stay with me last night and don't say I seduce you. It takes two hand to make a noise and last night was noisy... I need a earplug . I should be mad at you. Leave me in that room alone and cold without you near me. I was about to cry and Soriya ? Baby ?"

She hung up . He need a slap .

Soriya throw the cellar phone to the floor making Mew move a couple feet away from her. Girl gone wild. She is heated and embarrass. It was a mistake last night . She a fool! If marriage he want ..then marriage he get ! She march up the stair to her room and Mew quickly follow behind . Just in case she attempt suicide Mew be there to help her tie the rope

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO ....mew to help tie the rope!!?? SarN youre so funny!!

thank you love the update as usual!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
today i went to my friend house . My best friend in the world is 45, 43, 40 years old...lolz but these lady are just like teenage-- trust me they are hilarious even though im young enough to be their daughter but we talk just like we are friend .My friend that is 45 got the most hilarious love life and i soo want to type it up . Every time i see her i alway tease about it . She is VERY beautiful NO LIE . Her younger picture is to die for. She just like a teenage and very funnie. She alway crack me up with her love life stories. Im thinking writing a fiction about her . She is light skin , beauitufl , funnie , naive , at time a goof ball and husband is the TOTAL OPPsit of her ..seriously . He is dark , not good looking , quiet , mature and very humble ...he a EX MONK. HOw they got together is so crazy that its funnie . Soorry for blah blah...i was at her house and she crack me up so bad about her husband and her

edit: I 'll write a fic about her love life..it very funnie trust me . This lady is wacko .

chenling

sarNie Adult
don't stop there..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
today i went to my friend house . My best friend in the world is 45, 43, 40 years old...lolz but these lady are just like teenage-- trust me they are hilarious even though im young enough to be their daughter but we talk just like we are friend .My friend that is 45 got the most hilarious love life and i soo want to type it up . Every time i see her i alway tease about it . She is VERY beautiful NO LIE . Her younger picture is to die for. She just like a teenage and very funnie. She alway crack me up with her love life stories. Im thinking writing a fiction about her . She is light skin , beauitufl , funnie , naive , at time a goof ball and husband is the TOTAL OPPsit of her ..seriously . He is dark , not good looking , quiet , mature and very humble ...he a EX MONK. HOw they got together is so crazy that its funnie . Soorry for blah blah...i was at her house and she crack me up so bad about her husband and her

edit: I 'll write a fic about her love life..it very funnie trust me . This lady is wacko .

LMAO that hilarious hahaha girl we still waiting for this story heheheh yay! more stories from my darling sarN! hahha can't wait thank you darling hope u had a lovely happy easter HUGS AND KISSES!