One Night Stand Only :: Ann/Ken

i will give the answer after the votes...

• Rissa's dad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ney's Parents

• Ruan

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Cristy

• Femy

• Liyah

• Total voters

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hihihihiihihihihihi.... i will post later... its 2:58AM here, Thursday (6.12.08).... later when i wake up by 9 or 10.. i'll be posting the anonymous tape.... hahahaha :lol:
aweee... i gotta wait a long time now... sigh.... i'm dying to know! ohh... maybe it was Femy!!!! :blink:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Epilogue: The Anonymous Tape Scene

the couple (Ney and Rissa) decided to to celebrate their FIRST ANNIVERSARY in Hawaii... they were staying at Ruan's place. if at first they were not in good terms... this time the couple is getting more sweeter, of course they brought their baby boy "Shayne" to their trip. Ruan and Cristy has their 2-year old daughter "Hyacinth", Ruan was trying to joke around if what if they'll try to hooked up their children...

Ruan: c'mon what do you think???
Ney: you're crazy... they are still babies and you try to hook them up already. (Ney was the holding their baby)
Ruan: okay-okay... we'll just discuss about them if they're at the right age already.

when baby Shayne was crying, Ney knew that it was time to change the diapers. since Rissa was busy helping Cristy in the kitchen, he decided to change of his son's diapers.

Ruan carried his daughter Hyacinth because she wanted to be carry... so he carry him before it will started to cry. while carrying her daughter, he approached Ney.

Ruan: Ney, did your mom told you something?
Ney: of what? (busy changing his son's diaper but he was listening to Ruan)
Ruan: i just realized... now that i've seen the two of you having a good relationship now...
Ney: of course we have... we wouldn't probably have a baby now... if we are not really in good terms...
Ruan: you're right... well i guess... i have to give you this... its a little remembrance... dont worry its ORIGINAL... (giving him the box)
Ney: (he put his son on the crib first and was cradling him, while he accept the box) what's this? (he opened it)
Ruan: No Copies at all..... that's the original.

he was still surprise couldn't believe of what he just see... it was the tape. he already guess what's the video inside the tape, he looked at him... he's still cant believe that the one who send the tape all along is none other than but Ruan...

Ney: (he's happy, now that he has Rissa in her life. but he's still wondering why was the one who send the tape is Ruan) wait-.... (Ruan was going out of the room already, leaving him... but still smiling) why??? (he was holding and was asking about the tape...)
Ruan: just think.... that i was trying to regain your memory about HER.... but i told your mom that i send the tape... she's one of the accomplice and only wanted to get your memory back...(then he finally leave him, closing the door)

it was true that he lost his memory after the car accident. when he got back his memory, but the part of his memories of falling for Rissa was the only missing...not until he realize that the person he was falling for and his wife... is one person only. so he couldnt ask for more.... Rissa and his son Shayne is enough for him to be happy. he thinks about his mom, thinking that he was a "mama's boy"... he wanna thank his mom for some reason, she was always there for him.

the baby was sleeping already, but he dont wanna leave him because he might woke up again and cry. Rissa entered, trying to see what's going on with her husband and her son. she was trying to put a blanket on him but he suddenly woke up...

Ney: hun...
Rissa: shhhhh... the baby is sleeping.
Ney: i know... (holding her hand and he gave kiss on her hands)
Rissa: Ney...
Ney: will you stay with me here... for awhile....
Rissa: i gotta go help- (without hesitant, he pulled her and let her sat on him.)

he was hugging his wife so tight and never want to let her go. then he whisper "i love you...", then she gave him deep kiss on the lips and say "i love you most... you and our son...", she hugged him. they were only sharing one chair, she sat over him and he was embracing her so tight while watching the "GREEN FLASH" at the window.

-FINALLY END-

p.s.

dont you think there will be a part 2 of this? :blink:

tweetygurl86

sarNie Egg
so..its ruan and the mom....
feel good i guessed it right :D

n they live happily ever after..... :)

well actually...i kind of hope for part 2...hehehe....
so..rissa wouldn't know about the sender...?

nikki1786

LizQuen
so..its ruan and the mom....
feel good i guessed it right :D

n they live happily ever after..... :)

well actually...i kind of hope for part 2...hehehe....
so..rissa wouldn't know about the sender...?

its already understood... that even if Rissa will know the tape or not... it doesnt matter anymore because she's in love with him already.

mmmm.... i dunno if i will make a part two of this story... its just that i inserted in the epilogue of their BABIE's name... ;) im still thinking...

fun

Expired Sarnie
first of all i am behind and i will catch up later. just wanted to imput that in here. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay! i knew it was him! good to know there's finally closure! ^_^ sadness now.. :( that was a good fanfic nikki!!! i hope you decide to make a part 2!!! :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i super love reading this fanfic.....so it was ruan and the mom...heehee sneaky people....OOoOOo i think that there should be a two part to this...maybe with their baby and ruan's baby heehee

nikki1786

LizQuen
first of all i am behind and i will catch up later. just wanted to imput that in here. lol
you have too... lol ;)

yay! i knew it was him! good to know there's finally closure! ^_^ sadness now.. :( that was a good fanfic nikki!!! i hope you decide to make a part 2!!! :)
im gonna miss the two (ken-ann) again... but i gotta read your fan fic... ;)

i super love reading this fanfic.....so it was ruan and the mom...heehee sneaky people....OOoOOo i think that there should be a two part to this...maybe with their baby and ruan's baby heehee

im still thinking about it.... maybe after the fan fic "cowboy socialite" story... i'll be having a part 2 of this... oh, yeah... i have that in mind also... the BABIES turn... for their love story :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
since ONE NIGHT STAND "ONLY" is already finish, the part 2 will be probably title as ONE NIGHT STAND w/ "MY BEST FRIEND".... what do you think??? ^_^ ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
since ONE NIGHT STAND "ONLY" is already finish, the part 2 will be probably title as ONE NIGHT STAND w/ "MY BEST FRIEND".... what do you think??? ^_^ ;)
one night stang with my best friend! :lol: sounds good!!! can't wait! [i hope you write it nikki!]

nikki1786

LizQuen
OooO i like it a lot.....the titile says so much hmmm i wonder who will be playing them^^
i was wondering if Ploy Cherman would be great as "Hyacinth", but i havent figure it out yet if who be the actor playing "Shayne" character....

well, i like Ploy and she's one of my favorite actresses too... :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was wondering if Ploy Cherman would be great as "Hyacinth", but i havent figure it out yet if who be the actor playing "Shayne" character....

well, i like Ploy and she's one of my favorite actresses too... :)
OoOo i really like ploy too...can't wait to find out who shayne is ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
any suggestion guys for Shayne's character???? any actor??? make sure i could have pics for my next wallpaper... :D
hmmmm well i like her with por t. in that one lakorn when he was two people and vicky jett was the other n'ek

maybe mark...since they were just recently in a lakorn together...but idk you could put KEN (jr.) ^O^

i'll be back in few hours..... i need to attend my uncle's party, its father's day today... :)
OK...have tons of fun^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmmm well i like her with por t. in that one lakorn when he was two people and vicky jett was the other n'ek

maybe mark...since they were just recently in a lakorn together...but idk you could put KEN (jr.) ^O^
OK...have tons of fun^^
lol i was thinking about either Por, Ken and Aum.... :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW!! Here it is. I've searched so long for this one. LOL. It's definitely a beautiful story!! One that is memorable and breath-taking. Thanks Nikki.