One Night Stand Only :: Ann/Ken

i will give the answer after the votes...

• Rissa's dad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ney's Parents

• Ruan

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Cristy

• Femy

• Liyah

• Total voters

nikki1786

LizQuen
WOW!! Here it is. I've searched so long for this one. LOL. It's definitely a beautiful story!! One that is memorable and breath-taking. Thanks Nikki.

thanks~! mara.... i know you're starting get hook up with "Five Roses", i'll be updating that after i finish "Cowboy Socialite"... :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i guess the right person before even reading the fic and before reading the answers...i guess i was meant to read this fic after all :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg i guess the right person before even reading the fic and before reading the answers...i guess i was meant to read this fic after all :p
lol... little by little im updating the ONSO 2: condom nights. i gotta make the prologue of the part at least... ^_^

Episode 1- Eye Clashing, When We Meet

from Chanel to D&G, Bvlgari to Prada, Fendi to Gucci... Ney's eyeglasses is one of his most precious collection. satisfies his hobby to collect eyeglasses and because he inherit from his great grandfather of being near sighted only. he cant see at afar but with his eyeglass, he's satisfied enough to guide him to see all the things he wanted to see at afar. he doesnt even care if the people in hi-so world calls him the "dorkiest man" in town, he doesnt even care if the people call him "geek" because of his intelligence that he shows in business circle. he doesnt even care if he's one of the list of the most powerful men in business. the only thing he doesnt want is the people around him is to look him down, like as if he doesnt do anything.... and there's only one person who look down on him.

role model of the hi-so world and especially for women, grew up as a spoiled little girl when it comes to her dad, but one of the famous business woman in business circle, also known as the "eye of the tiger" with her beauty and brains but definitely dangerous... Rissa surely knows how to capture any businessman's heart when it comes to her deal... definitely CLOSE DEAL. but she's really weak when it comes to the poor mass of people in the society. she doesnt care if the other people call her a 'snob', bitch and etc... because she's only focusing herself in their family business which her great grandmother is the main founder of their business. being one of the best debaters in business circle... she really doesnt want someone to look down on her. she will not stop until she gets what she wants...

--------
Ruenreng's mansion:

Ney just came back home from the charity work, he's always present whenever there's charity work to do. he cant even stand watching the fellow children got sick and the poverty that he sees everytime he went to the site, he cant stand watching the people hungry and only eat once a day. as he got inside from their mansion, he kissed her mom and dad who were sitting at the living room... saying that he just came back.

Ney's mom: so how was the people there? (referring to the site where Ney does his charity work)
Ney: it was good.. i had a good time playing with the children there and i also met the leaders of the small village.
Ney's father: did you read the newspaper today about the NP telecom's (Nuengphirom) new proposal?
Ney: yeah, i have read it.
Ney's father: what can you say about their proposals?
Ney: well, its so-so... anyway, it doesnt even matter if they have their proposals that will launch this month. their target market is always the "Class A" (hi-so people).
Ney's mom: what about us? our target market is also the hi-so people...
Ney: (he sat right next to his mom) mom, of course we are.. but im also concern about the "Class B and C", i've already pass my proposals to other chair members and i also gave it to you... dad, the papers...
Ney's father: yeah, i've already checked it. it's a good proposal and we'll surely make it big... of course you know... our rival in telecom business. i dont want to be look like succumb them...
Ney: dad, when will you stop this? you know that i dont like to see our business as competition to any other business rivals, especially to them (referring to Nuengphirom family)
Ney's father: and you have to know that all this time... our business and their business is always a competition.
Ney: but-
Ney's mom: ok.. stop now you two... son, there's an invitation from Hawaii... i believe its from Ruan. (she gave him the invitation letter)
Ney: i see... i believe, this is his wedding... this coming... (he opened the wedding invitation) oh, no! what date is it now?
Ney's mom: why? its 23 today...
Ney: i better start packing... mom... can you just prepare me a formal suit for the wedding... i have no time already...
Ney's mom: oh, okay... when will you go to Hawaii?
Ney: the day after tomorrow! (shouting while running at the stairs).

----------------

NP Telecom Company:

Rissa: ok, meeting dismiss... (packing her things and called her secretary to bring all her things to her office and remind the secretary to put her things at the table carefully.)

then Rissa's dad was calling her, so she answered the call.

Rissa's father: baby, where are you? im at the golf club with our business clients... are you done with the meeting?
Rissa: yes, dad... im done. im about to go there.
Rissa's father: so how was the meeting?
Rissa: its already settle. i told them that i'll be gone for a couple of days because you told me to go to Hawaii to meet the other chair members... i also called Mr. Smith to booked me for hotel accommodation.
Rissa's father: that's good to hear, at least you've already settle everything... thank you, baby!
Rissa: dont thank me... you owe me a lot... i need vacation next month and you promised...
Rissa's father: ok... once i promise, i always keep my word.
Rissa: thanks, dad! i'll just call you if im there already.
Rissa's father: ok.

after the talk, she called her designer to prepare all her dresses for her travel to Hawaii the day after tomorrow. she wanted to make sure that everything is settle, even upto her dresses. she even told her maid last night that to packed all her things and even her essentials.

----------------

day 25.... the flight schedule:

While waiting for departure, Ney suddenly felt wanna go to the bathroom. he always get nervous when it comes to planes, eversince he was little he got the phobia in riding airplanes... he rather takes for a ride in a ferry boat than a plane, but he knew that if he ever rides in a ferry boat just to go to Hawaii, maybe when he get there... his friend already had a baby.

he went to the restroom while holding his brewed coffee that he bought awhile ago. when he suddenly bumped on to his mortal enemy in business, none other than Carissa Nuengphirom, the vice-CEO and the owner of NP Telecom Company.

Rissa: S***! (looking at her dress, her new dress that she ordered to her designer got stained by Ney's coffee) what have you-! (she looked at him shockingly, it was none other than her mortal enemy Iñigo Ruenreng the vice-CEO and the owner of the RC Telecom Company)
Ney: (he gets his handkerchief and was trying to wipe out the stain) im so-
Rissa: Ewwww! dont touch me, you DORK!
Ney: i... i... im sorry...
Rissa: you think your sorry can forgive you of what have just done!
Ney: but i didnt- (trying to offer his handkerchief, but she refuse)
Rissa: dont give me that crap! i might get infected with your DORKiness... i couldnt even take seeing your face!

she has no choice but to change and before she went to the restroom, she stepped on his right foot... though Ney wanted to fight with her, it was already too late because she went to the restroom right after. everytime he meets her, he could only hurt her from his mind. he even killed her for how many times in his mind... but in reality he cant do it. he just simply respects her for some reason... because she's a girl.

when the his flight schedule was on board already... he hurriedly went to the departure area.

-------------------------

he was trying to get nap on the plane while waiting for other passengers to come. then suddenly a familiar voice waking him up, then when he opened his eyes, as the woman turn her face to see him....

Ney:
>you, again!.... why are you-.... (then the flight attendant told Rissa to sit down already...)
Rissa:
---------

Rissa: Excuse me, do you have any other vacant seat aside from here (pointing her seat and was looking at Ney at the same time. which she dont want to be seated right next to him...)

Flight Attendant: Im sorry, ma'am... but as you can see... we dont have vacant seats anymore...

she has no choice but to sit right next to him... she couldn't believe that they're both going to the same destinations... she was trying to speak louder to let him hear her...

Rissa: with all places! i guess its my bad luck to meet the person i hate most... to sit right next to him... tsk.. tsk.. tsk..
Ney: why dont you sit on the floor, so you dont have to complain anymore???? (he lay down again to get some nap...)

after he said that she felt annoyed and then she stepped on his foot again...

Rissa: (she whispered)DORK!

>>> Next Episode- 2 Aloha! My Enemy
oooo cant wait to see to find out what happends next!! exciting! aww i just love ken & ann's lakorns!=]

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
great! i loved it! i read chap 10-21 for 3 hrs straight! hahaha... i couldn't stop! congratulations!

and the part 2 sounds interesting too!

Wow, who ever wrote this fanfic is super good, you should become a director of some sort.
i honestly think this fanfic should become a real lakorn. super good & entertaining, i just
never have the time to read it all

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow, who ever wrote this fanfic is super good, you should become a director of some sort.
i honestly think this fanfic should become a real lakorn. super good & entertaining, i just
never have the time to read it all

uh... thanks... i hope my readers didnt bother at all with all my grammars and phrases in this. im not a professional you know... >.< and im still bad with my english.

uh... thanks... i hope my readers didnt bother at all with all my grammars and phrases in this. im not a professional you know... >.< and im still bad with my english.
I think you're fine with your grammer & english. This fanfic was so good i actually thought it was a lakorn coming out with Ken & ann. You know their new one coming out, i think the end of this year. 365 wuan ruk something like that.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think you're fine with your grammer & english. This fanfic was so good i actually thought it was a lakorn coming out with Ken & ann. You know their new one coming out, i think the end of this year. 365 wuan ruk something like that.

yeah i cant wait for that series either... ^_^ i'll be making MV's and fan arts again... lol