“I wish he would see me.”

“I wish she will go away.”

“I know he wishes me gone but I couldn’t.”

“I know, she knows, I didn’t want  her near me.”

“I know, he knows, I didn‘t mean to be make him hate me.” 

“I didn’t mean to make her believe I hated her.”

“I didn’t mean the things I did to him but I know, he knows.” 

“I didn’t mean to do anything to hurt her but I did.”

“When I turn 14, on my birthday I wanted him there at my party but he never showed.”

“I didn’t mean not to show up at her party but I was caught sick with the flu. I really wanted to go but didn’t get the chance to.”

“I was sad that he never came but I had to understand why he didn’t come.”

“I had to say sorry to her for not being able to make it but out of all those things we grew up together.”

“He said sorry and I forgave him.”

“She forgave me but she never did change, which annoyed me.”

“I had a fight with him once and scrap my knee.”

“It wasn’t my fault she fell and scrap her knee.”

“He said it wasn’t his fault but he should had never chased me around the garden in the first place.”

“It really wasn’t my fault I chased her around but when I did we actually fell together not her only. We both got hurt not just her and she still made me carry her all the way into the house.”

“He got hurt to and I felt sorry that he did but I also loved it when he carried me on his back. I was 16 at the time but I did know what I wanted.”

“The months gone by and finally I got out of the house cause I was old enough to go live alone and not suffer anymore from Yaya.”

"When i finally moved out of the house and went to live with one of my friends i no longer saw her."

"I guess he finally got tired of me and moved out. I wanted him to stay so much, but he hated me." 

"When she wasn't around anymore, i was lonely. I no longer had that dork messing around with me but I have to agree i missed her. I wonder if she misses me too?" 

"I long for him and finally after 2 years he came back looking different. I was 19 by then and could say myself I've changed also." 

"She looked different when i came back. I could say myself she finally grew up to be mature. Although sometimes i miss that girl i grew up with. I finally told her i never hated her, she misunderstood all these years cause of my lack of temper when i was young. But now I'm happy that she knows the truth now. She grew up very pretty, stunning as her golden brown hair shines through the light sometimes. But somehow after seeing her again after the long two years my heart was relieved to finally see her again. And WOW did she look flawless like an Angel for the moment but then i had to snap back into the best friend mode again. I can't be thinking like that."

"I'm so happy to hear he never hated me and that was what brought us closer. We started talking more, we no longer fought anymore like when we were kids and laughed at all those moments years ago when we were so childish. I loved our funny moments, yelling about who is more stupid than the other or fighting over a peace of candy anything dumb and immature you name it we did it."

"Yes, i remember those funny years back. I laughed every time Yaya brings it up. I'm so happy to see this new side of her. I never thought she will grow up to be so lively and talkative she was never one when young but a big teaser and now I'm the big teaser to her. She will make the cutest faces that look so dorky but so sweet and funny. How did I not recognize this about her?"

"We became closer, we could had talked about anything and we were so understanding towards each other. I had his back and he had mine. We were just two best friends who grew up misunderstanding each other all the time and now where two best friends who cared for each other dearly just like friends should."

"Yep, two best friends, I couldn't leave her and she couldn't leave me. We were just two best friends."

"Best friends? Who would had knew? HAha Nadech, was the big joker now. I wish he will stop teasing about our past but somehow i wasn't the big old meany i was when young. I can't seem to get back at him at all. But one day he.........."

"One day I suddenly told Yaya that i liked this girl and she didn't seem happy about it but was supportive of me to go for her. I didn't know what i should had done but Yaya looked fine to me when i talk it out to her about this girl and she gave me advice on what to do."

"I don't know what happen when Nadech told me he like this women. My heart broke into peaces and i just couldn't say anything else but congrats him about it. I didn't like the idea of course but he was my best friend and i truly wanted him to be happy also. He liked this women alot or may i say love." 

"Yes i love this women a lot, and so i asked Yaya if she will help me out with everything for a marriage proposal for her."

"I almost broke into tears when he brought up about marriage. I thought he took everything too fast about this women but i never knew why he never introduce me too her if he loved her so dearly. But of course i had to help him...i was the only one he had. We where to orphans growing up together and so i couldn't leave him like that that will be too cruel of me to do so."

"I saw the pain in her eyes, but she refused to show me her tears. I didn't want to hurt her at all and decided to stop asking her about my plans. I was very sorry for hurting her she was my best friend and i just now notice she had feeling or me." 

"He told me to stop but i refused, i had to help him and so i did. With the plans and everything, the wedding went as plan and i watched him so happy." 

"I watch her being sad, i know i didn't like her but she was my best friend. She was the one i grew up with, the one i shared my thoughts with, the one i can trust with everything. I couldn't hate her or like her but i did love her. I loved her so much i had to say 'I DO' I love her since I first saw her and till now I will always do. The sea represented our forever lasting love and that is why i had to say I DO again. I DO!!"

"I loved him too, loved him so much. I always did and always will. When he asked for a marriage i was speechless and didn't know what to say but look at us now. Where at the sea, I'm in my dream wedding dress with an bouquet in my hands smiling so perfectly at this day before him. And all i had to say was I DO. i didn't know that the women he was always talking about was me all along and it touch me to love him so much more." 

"I didn't know i would get marry to her or asked her to marry me. I may had thought of someone else but not her and here i am standing in front of the most stunning flawless beautiful soon to be Mrs.Kugimiya . I look at her, while we sat back after the wonderful wedding. I never notice her to be so stunning and amazing. Her eyes glowed at me like shining stars, her prefect smile that bought butterflies to my stomach, and her adorable character that brought me to love her from the inside out. Which made me say these words to her 'TO my best friend, my love, my heart, my soul, forever yours, forever yours, till my last breaths with you, forever yours.".

"His words so sweet like candy. His smile that flames up in warmth. His eyes that brought fire to my system and mostly his character that drew me to him. I loved this man, I loved him whole and will forever loved him more. His lips so tender and sweet, his touch so gentle but ferry, his love was unconditionally and so we did love each other for eternity." 

My first time doing an OneShot of yadech!! For an competition but u know i might not win but wish me luck!! Haha

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow this is amazing, I like the fact that this is different yet it is easy to understand their thoughts and how you are able to draw my attention in. Thank you for sharing your wonderful one shot :).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow this is amazing, I like the fact that this is different yet it is easy to understand their thoughts and how you are able to draw my attention in. Thank you for sharing your wonderful one shot :).
thank you!! Haha this was my first time writing a one shot i didnt really know if my one shot is even a one shot haha?? But anyways thanks i like it too haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
kiki thank u 4 this ff. though its short all yr message about best friend and love are there ! i love how within this ff could feel this great love between yadech, u've done well ! thank u 4 yr dedication not only 4 this ff but all da others which i enjoy and always re-read cos they r simply 2 good. keep up yr excellent writing skills, thanks v much kiki !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
keylargo said:
kiki thank u 4 this ff. though its short all yr message about best friend and love are there ! i love how within this ff could feel this great love between yadech, u've done well ! thank u 4 yr dedication not only 4 this ff but all da others which i enjoy and always re-read cos they r simply 2 good. keep up yr excellent writing skills, thanks v much kiki !
Thank you hahaha ur always reading my ff and saying nice stuff!! I'm really proud that you like them. I will soon update on the marriage also ja. Thank you again^_^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki reading this again and its excellent ! i love how yadech r often on same page in many things, they r on same frequency and in love since teenagers but not aware !!! talking bout best friends here, it reminds me of yayas recent siamdara interview 2 cheer 4 yadech 2 b best friends and true friends forever ! this ff is exactly tat ! kiki great minds think alike ! u had 6th sense then already in regards 2 yadechs friendship, love !!!
love how nadech tricked yaya on his interest in another but its her whom he loves and marries !
kiki i 1 yadech 2 have v happy ending like your ff, it'll b most amazing and such blessing 4 best friends 2 b soulmates 4 life !
thank u 4 this wonderful ff, i c it a different way wif yadech playing convincingly in real life ! wif appreciation, key

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
keylargo said:
hi kiki reading this again and its excellent ! i love how yadech r often on same page in many things, they r on same frequency and in love since teenagers but not aware !!! talking bout best friends here, it reminds me of yayas recent siamdara interview 2 cheer 4 yadech 2 b best friends and true friends forever ! this ff is exactly tat ! kiki great minds think alike ! u had 6th sense then already in regards 2 yadechs friendship, love !!!
love how nadech tricked yaya on his interest in another but its her whom he loves and marries !
kiki i 1 yadech 2 have v happy ending like your ff, it'll b most amazing and such blessing 4 best friends 2 b soulmates 4 life !
thank u 4 this wonderful ff, i c it a different way wif yadech playing convincingly in real life ! wif appreciation, key
Lol @key thanks ur always so supportive of me and my FF. I am not good at writing one-shots but I manage it well. Talking about one -shot I hv wonder if u read my one shot for the marriage. It would be a good thing if u told me what u like haha jk. But I would like to receive some criticize for my writing skills. I am achieving and rising for learning and improving my writing skills. It is something that I would like to continued to write more in the future as well.