[ONE31] Ton Rai Plai Rak (The One Enterprise): Pong Nawat / Fern Nopjira

Vico

sarNie Adult
OMG, this is from the author who wrote Jam Loey Rak…
THIS MAY BE THE REMAKE WE’VE BEEN ASKING FOR YEARS !!! :sad6:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
However the screenshot of the script says it's on a modern day Covid setting.

Screenshot_2022-07-19-23-40-19-44_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Furthermore, looks like Pong is the male lead. Not sure which Fern is the female lead. Could be Ferny, Bifern A or Baifern P.

Screenshot_2022-07-19-23-40-35-17_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So Ferny is the n'ek here

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern and pong? Goodness, they ran out of young guys at the channel or what? As much as I like Fern, this will be a speedy pass for me.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I will watch this for Fern! Lol but yeah I think Pong had his moment, and it’s gone now.

Dramagurl

Localkpt
OMGGG!!! Pong and Fern?! That was so unexpected! Pong is one of my favorite veteran actors and fern one of my favorite newer actresses! Can’t wait! Also I don’t know what y’all talking about. Pong still looks good for his age. He doesnt look too bad with Fern.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually find this an interesting follow-up for Pong after working with GMMTV. Pong and Jane's series has its cult following, based on what I'm seeing in social media and it has a relatively higher rating compared to GMM25's recent shows (including Win's and Bright's respective series).

EDIT: I almost forgot about Pong's upcoming drama with Sammy, but still. Looks like Pong needs some lighter fare projects too after being typecast as cheating husband for years now.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Fern and pong? Goodness, they ran out of young guys at the channel or what? As much as I like Fern, this will be a speedy pass for me.
Feel the same. Guy is too old for both Jane and Fern. He's 44 while Jane is 23. He was already in his 20s, when Jane was an infant. 10 year difference I could possibly do, but 20 years is way too much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Feel the same. Guy is too old for both Jane and Fern. He's 44 while Jane is 23. He was already in his 20s, when Jane was an infant. 10 year difference I could possibly do, but 20 years is way too much.
The premise of the lakorn doesn't hide that...Jane is dating a way older man who is the same age as her mom....so that works fine....her character joke...that he is an uncle...old man...ect....they also address the issues of the age differences.

Many ppl ...younger girls date much older guys 10-30 yrs old.

Pong still looks good for 44....as long as they are legal age....many younger girls preferences is much older men.

I don't know the storyline for pong and fern...but visually they look good together