❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh you're interested in this too? Another reason for me to watch it haha. No but seriously the trailer is so captivating and I know how good of an actor Tor is so I'll surely do :naughty2:
Yes, I will most likely be watching! I used to love Aff when she was pretty popular. Her and Janie were actually my fav neks back then lol. The trailer does look really good! Tor is a good actor. I don’t find him attractive at all but I enjoyed him in “In family we trust” so I’m sure he will do great in here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Has Richie's acting regressed or something? She's not good here at all. I remember her acting not being this distracting in Krong Kam.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Two was also Baifern's partner in a Club Friday episode back in Season 8 (currently re-airing over at Amarin channel), which looks like one of the most memorable installment of the series.

Anyway, it sucks that Tor lost in the Nataraja Awards. It would have been great to see his winning streak going with "Hua Jai Sila" then this one.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Two was also Baifern's partner in a Club Friday episode back in Season 8 (currently re-airing over at Amarin channel), which looks like one of the most memorable installment of the series.

Anyway, it sucks that Tor lost in the Nataraja Awards. It would have been great to see his winning streak going with "Hua Jai Sila" then this one.
Please please please do you have a link of that club friday please ? What is the title ?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Please please please do you have a link of that club friday please ? What is the title ?
Title is Club Friday The Series Season 8: True Love…or Sympathy. It's on Netflix too (but I can't seem to find it in YouTube). =)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Title is Club Friday The Series Season 8: True Love…or Sympathy. It's on Netflix too (but I can't seem to find it in YouTube). =)

Thank you love !

sarNie Adult
After Bad Genius ended, I've had nothing to look forward to watching every week. Other than God of High School & Webtoons.

Now 2 more weeks for this. Thank godddd. FEED ME LONG ASS EPISODES.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The age difference is obvious but they both look good. Tor has a commanding presence that overcomes his young looking face. Aff sure knows how to pick her script/production to make a comeback. Think this will make a splash.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
This pairing is growing on me! I just watched both teasers and their promotion for this series. They’re so stinking cute together!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is looking so fresh ! But I don't like the storyline of that drama. The whole dead-husband-connection