[ONE31]Mueng Maya Live The Series: Game Gon Maya: Bright, Aerin, Charabelle, Sedthawut, Bank Thiti

sarNie Adult
Interesting so far. Wondering who the ultimate baddie is. Signs point to Charabelle but that's too obvious.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting so far. Wondering who the ultimate baddie is. Signs point to Charabelle but that's too obvious.
I just started watching it! Is she really? I need subtitles. I can’t really understand thai. Do you know why they censored her and Bank’s kiss on the latest episode?

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
@Tresor Moi Maybe they wanted it to seem like an actual kiss? It's odd that a GMM channel would censor a kiss. They either camera angle it or show it.
I saw the actual kiss on the Highlights clip. It was full on mouth to mouth. Some actors/actresses on OneHD has way sexier kiss scenes than these two. It’s odd that they sensored it!

sarNie Adult
@Tresor Moi Weird. I'm actually watching another show where they also cut out the kiss scene that was on live broadcast. They actually editted it out to make it look very tamed, but it was shown on LineTV. I wouldn't have even known, if I didn't see clips.

It was a channel 3 teen channel though. I don't know what's going on lol.