❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

tinav

sarNie Egg
So all those years with Sunny but she didn’t choose him. Poor Dr Peng.. im in Bangkok and saw a lot of ppl saying they prefer Dr peng even tho Chalam is cute but Dr Peng is more husband material

tinav

sarNie Egg
i didn't watch this lakorn but i watch some cuts of Sunny/Dr. Peng part. I can say that he is excellent actor, one of the best in Thai industry. He did subtle acting very well which i rarely find at other Thai actors/actresses.
Yes i never liked him until this lakorn, I think he has gotten more handsome

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so strange because in the beginning, I was totally rooting for Chalam. But the way things were going I thought she'd choose Peng, which I came to accept. And then she actually chooses Chalam!? Like dang for once second lead syndrome did not fail me I guess lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's so strange because in the beginning, I was totally rooting for Chalam. But the way things were going I thought she'd choose Peng, which I came to accept. And then she actually chooses Chalam!? Like dang for once second lead syndrome did not fail me I guess lol

I'm glad they didn't make her flip flop but I wish they gave her more of a purpose then a guy

Sound of desert was like that.....eddie peng....

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad they didn't make her flip flop but I wish they gave her more of a purpose then a guy

Sound of desert was like that.....eddie peng....
OMG, that's what I said in the beginning too! I thought the best ending would be for her to find herself and her passion, but alas we got absolutely none of that and that makes me the most disappointed. Oh, I heard that drama was really good. From the clips I saw I was rooting for Eddie, but figured he would not get the girl. Then I read a spoiler that he did and was shook!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG, that's what I said in the beginning too! I thought the best ending would be for her to find herself and her passion, but alas we got absolutely none of that and that makes me the most disappointed. Oh, I heard that drama was really good. From the clips I saw I was rooting for Eddie, but figured he would not get the girl. Then I read a spoiler that he did and was shook!
I feel that would have been a better ending where she don't get with anyone and find herself and have a purpose and growth....

Eddie peng gets the girl and once she fully understands herself ...they are soo sweet.

Eddie Peng is the most loving guy....swoon

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Its average rating throughout its entire run is at 1.313, higher than "Sai Lub Jub Klin" and "Kaew Khon Lek" (the last 2 dramas that aired in the same timeslot FSat prior to this).

Episode DateRating
2019-09-06​
1.0​
2019-09-07​
1.3​
2019-09-13​
1.0​
2019-09-14​
1.2​
2019-09-20​
1.1​
2019-09-21​
1.2​
2019-09-27​
1.1​
2019-09-28​
1.2​
2019-10-04​
1.2​
2019-10-05​
1.4​
2019-10-11​
1.2​
2019-10-12​
1.4​
2019-10-18​
1.3​
2019-10-19​
1.7​
2019-10-25​
1.7​
2019-10-26​
2.0​

Also, it looks like for this month, One31 is airing films on the Friday slot and "Top Chef" on the Saturday slot.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently, Nadao released another version of the theme song. This time, some lines were translated to different Asian languages. The Tagalog lines sound so slang haha.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This got 7 nominations (most nominated drama, tied with "Krong Karm") in the 11th Nataraja Awards.

Best Theme Song

Korn Aroon Ja Roong (GMM25)
My Ambulance (One31)
Samee See Thong (Amarin)
Krong Karm (Channel 3)
Klin Kasalong (Channel 3)

Best Acting Ensemble

Samee See Thong (Amarin)
Mia Noi (GMM25)
My Ambulance (One31)
Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Channel 7)
Krong Karm (Channel 3)

Best Supporting Actor

Tao Phusilpa ("Dok Kun Sieng Kaen", GMM25)
Bank Thiti ("My Ambulance", One31)
Pol Poonpat ("Song Naree, Channel 7)
Pu Montree ("Klin Kasalong", Channel 3)
Peter Nopachai ("Sri Ayothaya 2", True4u)

Best Actor

Nhing Nirut ("Mia Noi", GMM25)
Tor Thanapob ("Hua Jai Sila", One31)
Sunny Suwanmethanont ("My Ambulance", One31)
James Ji ("Krong Karm", Channel 3)
James Ma ("Klin Kasalong", Channel 3)

Best Actress

Baifern Pimchanok ("Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew", One31)
Mai Davika ("My Ambulance", One31)
Min Pechaya ("Song Naree", Channel 7)
Yaya Urassaya ("Klin Kasalong", Channel 3)
Pancake Khemanit ("Sri Ayothaya 2", True4u)

Best Director

Koo Ekkasit ("Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew", One31)
Boss Naruebet Kuno and Tang Pattaranat ("My Ambulance", One31)
Nui Suttasit ("Samee See Thong", Amarin)
Off Pongpat ("Krong Karm", Channel 3)
Chudapa Chantakett ("Thong Ek The Herbal Master, Channel 3)

Best Drama

Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (One31)
My Ambulance (One31)
Maturot Lohgan (Channel 7)
VOICE (True4u)
Krong Karm (Channel 3)