[ONE31]Pathu Kat: Tre/Plengkwan/Neng/Bifern Anchasa

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Dam. I c. Yall team Bifern. Lol. My fav ch1 actress is definitely Alrissa! They need to promote the gurl more! Shes Gorgeous and her acting is good...
Oh, I loved her and Tono in Monkey Twins! I liked her and Bright as the second pairing in that drama with Film, but I didn't watch their second lakorn since it was focused mainly on Charabelle's character getting revenge on the horrible family.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Skimming episode 10 and I swear to god if Neng's character's fake mom does not face some sort of consequences for her actions later on I am going to be pissed :mad: Not only did she steal someone else's son, which is definitely kidnapping, but she also forced Mam's character to sign some sort of document (probably turning over her right's to her son) by threatening a baby! God, what a bitch.

And while it sucks Bifern got stuck playing second fiddle again, honestly, neither girl shines in here. So far they just seem like accessories to the guy's story. It's all about Tre and Neng's characters plus the moms. Plengkwan's character just seems to exist in order to cause stupid conflict between the guys, neither of which she seems to have any chemistry with. I do actually think Bifern has chemistry with Neng, but he's so stiff sometimes it bothers me. Like he's fine in happy scenes, but it's hard to take his anger and frustration scenes seriously. As for Bifern and Tre, they're doing a great job giving off siblings vibes here, so the friend-zoning on Tre's part makes sense.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, from what I've seen skimming the episodes this is kind of boring. Most of the time if a show is interesting it pulls me in even if I don't understand the words because the acting/storyline is strong. But this is just meh. Unlike in Sai Rak Sai Sawat, where I cared about both the old gen and younger gen in this one I really care about no one lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, they really did Bifern dirty. I stopped following this after a few episodes, but I wanted to see the last few episodes to see how it ended. Now I'm glad I didn't invest too much in this.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Dao (Bifern) is the best character in this lakorn.
She is always good and helpful for others. I also dislike how Ravit treat her, i get that he doesn't love her but don't act mean toward Dao. She did nothing wrong and save him many times.
And then they kill her at ep23, Dao is such a good but pity character, so unfair.
Thai people loves see dramas than love scenes, pra'nang (Tre/Kwan) hasn't meet for 5 eps but rating has been up to 2,9 for 2 lastest eps.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, this is a slow burn. It's been consistently getting 2.8+ in the last few episodes. At this point, this is already the 3rd highest-rated drama in the 2010H timeslot amongst 2019 One31 dramas (behind "Talay Rissaya" and "Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn"). I think this can surpass HLSW in time for its finale in a couple of weeks. ("Ruen Mai Majurat" is said to be airing on October 9th.)

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Is the writer got inspired by Pearl Labour? Then Rawi might die at last ep, give heart to Sasin. Doctor Orm gives birth to a child with Rawi then give the child his name?