[ONE31]Ruen Benjapit: Kang Vorakarn/Plengkwan / Mos Patiparn/Noon Siriphun/Pang Ornjira

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! The ending made this lakorn the worst lakorn ever. I hate Rit still and he ends up with Ahnong. He's a jerk. Phet's the perfect child!!! Eff everyone, except Yard. I like her lol. I want to see her in more lakorns where she deserves love. Actually the lakorn isn't that bad, glad she didn't end up with stupid Rit. And also Yard did so much... like she don't get enough credit.

OMG ARE THEY DOING PART 2??? This lakorn was popular and they didn't focus on the kids as much. If they are can it please be Yard and let her kill everyone? Since she doesn't have a reason to be good anyways lol

who can be under the mask tho??? lets make some guesses lol

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Really # 2?

They can develop Yard & Phet's love line. I don't care about anong and kit (no character development). She fell in love with kit and they barely know each other. Phet never fell out of love...

I ffw often. .so ...mmm.. who wants revenge...who didn't really die?

Yard interactions was good with both bro.... she set them straight and call them out. I like how she called out kit. She didn't side with phet just because she liked him. She was helpful and reasonable.

Part 2 better develop more of those 2

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How is that Phet was raised by a bad woman, but ended up the more sensible of the twins? LOL.

Kit was raised to be revengeful / spiteful.... and his core personal is "rash". His sole purpose is to seek revenge and hatred In his heart.

Phet had love of both parents and a fortunate life

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Really # 2?

They can develop Yard & Phet's love line. I don't care about anong and kit (no character development). She fell in love with kit and they barely know each other. Phet never fell out of love...

I ffw often. .so ...mmm.. who wants revenge...who didn't really die?

Yard interactions was good with both bro.... she set them straight and call them out. I like how she called out kit. She didn't side with phet just because she liked him. She was helpful and reasonable.

Part 2 better develop more of those 2
Wait, is there going to be a part 2? Hopefully if there is a part two they don't do two generations and barely resolve the kids generation. I think the mask person at the end is possibly Kik's character lol.

The thing about Rit is that, even if Tubtim raised him with hatred, his real mother Waen was still around and I'm sure instilled good things in him. Look at Phet, Yok may have clouded most of his decisions but he still knew right from wrong.

Also, Phet's real name is Film ^.^

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Espt 31 was better than 32; the scene of Yok, Phet and Waen confronting each other and the sacrificed scene were very hearted. I cried when Yok telling Phet how she wished he was her real child. It was so touching and sad. The sacrificed scene was also very well executed by Noon too. Why, I'm talking about the bad character lol.

I agreed, the ending was blah- I like that Phet and Yard start to talk, but also happy they are not rushing into a relationship just because it was ending. However, inside of me, I want Yard to end up with Phet. I think they match or maybe I'm biased because I like both of them more. Also I didn't feel anything (sad nor happy) for today esp. If there is really going to be part 2, I wish to have Phet and Yard develop their relationship and eventually Phet falling in love with Yard lol (dream).

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah same! Maybe Phet we still start to develop feelings for Yard not in a pity way but finally he lets Ahnong go and he can start fresh. Plus, his mom did want him to get with Yard and maybe it’ll be a fulfilling wish he grants his mom.

Lol I think Kik is under the mask too. Her role was so nothing compared to everyone. I can see her being hella evil haha. I was thinking she wanted to revenge for Pin and also to the family for causing years of drama haha.

If there is a part 2 I hope there’s no unnecessary love triangle since Phet already gave Ahnong to Rit. I feel like that’s maybe why they didn’t focus on the kids as much cause they planned this?? Ugh! I was like “it’s coming close to ending and they still are gonna ignore the younger generation?!”. Haha but all Noons scenes were so good. I cried when she had her moment with Phet. That mother and son duo was amazing! Phet had his mom’s back no matter what whereas Rit stabbed his mom hahahaha

I like Film now. He’s actually good for a newbie!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
@Mannie, yes, I start to like Film too, not sure because of the character he played or him, he does stands out for this lakorn. Hopefully he will have work and improve. Bella is good at protray this strong kind of character.

About the mask, he or she could be anyone.

Last edited:

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
For me, the ending was rushed. They focus on the first generation too much that I can't feel the second generation relationships. I can't understand why Pin had to do what she did, ok I admit I didn't know Thai very well so I may have skipped the explanation part. She seems to care much about Waen, even when dying she still keep that handkerchief in the box. So it makes no sense for her to try to hurt Waen. The person with the mask in the end was sneaky! I'm agree with one of the comments above that the person maybe Kik's character, because she was so irrelevant in the lakorn lol. Maybe they will do some kinds of plot twist like it was Waen the whole time manipulating people into thinking that the other wives were bad while she was the boss. I know I'm crazy but so is Exact. Lol. The lakorn got a decently high rating plus the story was not wrapped up so there will be high chance for the part 2, with more drama (and hopefully) more character developments.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
just have a chance to watch it (half way to go), and want to say I love this drama a lot.