[One31]Ruk Laek Pop : Film Thanapat/ Vill Wannarot/ Bifern Anchasa

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thai Wiki already has this listed again as an upcoming drama.

My concern though is the continuity of the scenes they're about to shoot with the ones they already have, with the social distancing and all. With what I've seen in the trailer and IG posts, I don't think they shot in a soundstage.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Replacing "Oum Rak Game Luang"

http://instagr.am/p/CAtz7tXnv6X/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I’m so excited for this! It looks promising and I think the leads look good together! Now I’m just curious who’s going to end up with who. I know he goes back in the past and it says if he picks the wrong partner he might not be born in the future cause it would change history.

http://instagr.am/p/CA5Lp4KgSUt/

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Looks good! I think they look good and also him with Bifern lol. @kjc1994 are you going to read spoilers?! Hehe let me know if you come across anything. If I start liking the lakorn I might dig deep into finding answers too lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks good! I think they look good and also him with Bifern lol. @kjc1994 are you going to read spoilers?! Hehe let me know if you come across anything. If I start liking the lakorn I might dig deep into finding answers too lol
Okay Mannie! I might! Let me see how the first episode goes first! I’m so glad you’re going to tune in so we can share our thoughts! Every time I read spoilers I ruin the lakorn for myself but I don’t think this lakorn will have any spoilers like the other Lakorns I’ve watched so I’m hopeful that the spoilers will be good. Haha

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Film and Bifern's 3rd lakorn together - "Sanaeha Diary: Gub Dug Pitsawart", "Poot Pitsawat" and this. But given that Vill is also here and basing on the trailer, I'm pretty sure she's the 2nd female lead here. I hope that both girls get their respective happy endings though, as long as there's no twist that one of them has to cross timelines.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^ The singer's handsome. Haha!

The song reminds me a bit of a theme song of an previous One31 lakorn. "Sai Rak Sai Sawat"?
Lol, he’s the winner from the first season of The Golden Song. He said this is his first single ever and it’s for this lakorn. And yeah, it’s kinda similar to that lakorns ost.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One31 is down to #7 on the weekly network ratings. Hopefully the network gains some ground when this airs.

The reruns seem to be hurting them, and the current dramas aren't a strong draw (though "Oum Rak Game Luang" seems to have stronger online presence).