[One31]Ruk Laek Pop : Film Thanapat/ Vill Wannarot/ Bifern Anchasa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I haven’t really seen Baifern promo. They are promoting the past more though so maybe that’s why Lily and Vill are the main ones in the photos.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone watch episode one yet? I haven’t had the chance but wanted to see people’s thoughts!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I watched the first two episodes! It’s easy to watch. Pek is a social media influencer who loves to do stocks but then he becomes in debt and decides to sell his old family house. He goes into the old house and then his great grandpas photo shatters out of nowhere and he finds a book with his funds behind the photo and learns that he is beyond rich and can pay off the debt and more but falls into the book before anything and enters into the past.

Pek in the past is like most characters in lakorns when they enter the past lolz. He is crazy to the others and to be honest he is crazy because his character is kinda ditsy to me. He is very difficult and keeps thinking he’s in a show where they are pranking him. I loved when his great grandpa punched him, he deserved it cause he’s so stubborn and keeps trying to escape lol. He of course bumps into Vill a couple times. Her character is not your average prim and proper girl. Her character seems cute and driven. She believes that girls can do any thing guys can.

The only question I have about this lakorn is who ends up with who. Pek in the present seems to fall for Vill and she’s from the past. If that’s his great grandma then that’s weird lol. Also, his great grandpa doesn’t seem really into her like him. I mean that’s just my prediction based off the credits. She’s usually always with the present day pek so I’m thinking the other girl Lilly might be his great grandma possibly. Then that makes me confused cause that would mean Vill or Baifern wouldn’t end up with anyone lol. Baifern is from the present and seems to be with present day Pek but it seems like he will be into Vill more thanBaifern. Then again this could be like BPS where Baifern is a reborn of Vill.

CPY

GotomySin
Okay, I watched the first two episodes! It’s easy to watch. Pek is a social media influencer who loves to do stocks but then he becomes in debt and decides to sell his old family house. He goes into the old house and then his great grandpas photo shatters out of nowhere and he finds a book with his funds behind the photo and learns that he is beyond rich and can pay off the debt and more but falls into the book before anything and enters into the past.

Pek in the past is like most characters in lakorns when they enter the past lolz. He is crazy to the others and to be honest he is crazy because his character is kinda ditsy to me. He is very difficult and keeps thinking he’s in a show where they are pranking him. I loved when his great grandpa punched him, he deserved it cause he’s so stubborn and keeps trying to escape lol. He of course bumps into Vill a couple times. Her character is not your average prim and proper girl. Her character seems cute and driven. She believes that girls can do any thing guys can.

The only question I have about this lakorn is who ends up with who. Pek in the present seems to fall for Vill and she’s from the past. If that’s his great grandma then that’s weird lol. Also, his great grandpa doesn’t seem really into her like him. I mean that’s just my prediction based off the credits. She’s usually always with the present day pek so I’m thinking the other girl Lilly might be his great grandma possibly. Then that makes me confused cause that would mean Vill or Baifern wouldn’t end up with anyone lol. Baifern is from the present and seems to be with present day Pek but it seems like he will be into Vill more thanBaifern. Then again this could be like BPS where Baifern is a reborn of Vill.
Sounds like almost same plot as Singaporean drama.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't start on it yet but some fans said that the plot twist might be Pink (Bifern) and Wan (Vill) exchange place? like they will travel through time like Pete too. and Bifern character will actually be his great grandmother lol.
I don't know if that's the true twist but it does sound exciting. might dig into this when I have time

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't start on it yet but some fans said that the plot twist might be Pink (Bifern) and Wan (Vill) exchange place? like they will travel through time like Piang too. and Bifern character will actually be his great grandmother lol.
I don't know if that's the true twist but it does sound exciting. might dig into this when I have time
Interesting!!! Thanks for information! That would be exciting if it’s true cause it does seem like present day pek is more into Vill than his great grandpa. And Vills character seems to have lots of modern day thinking like her way of thinking females should be able to do things men do.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting!!! Thanks for information! That would be exciting if it’s true cause it does seem like present day pek is more into Vill than his great grandpa. And Vills character seems to have lots of modern day thinking like her way of thinking females should be able to do things men do.
yeah but it might come out different who knows. this is just some guessing from fans. hope they can make it good tho

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so the prediction about Vill and Baifern switching lifetimes, I can totally see it now. Baifern mentions in episode three how she feels like she’s from the past cause her interests and likes and it makes sense. Vill’s character likes doing modern women things like how she says she wants to do things that guys can do and what not. I kinda have a feeling they will switch spots in the end. Baifern is probably his great grandma and Vill will end up with modern pek.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is airing in Viu Singapore (and perhaps Malaysia too) with the English title "The Passbook".

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
When I look at the ending credits of Film hugging Bifern, I think it’s the great grandpa cause his hair is nicely done lol. I think Pete and his great grandpa will probably switch places so present day Film can end up with Vill and his great grandpa can end up with Bifern. Biferns character did mention that she feels like she doesn’t have a partner or her partner is somewhere else and she’s waiting for him.

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
i started watching this lakorn because of Film, i thought it was just so so at the beginning but now its out of my expectation, cant stop watching episode by episode. The plot twists are really interesting, main leads acting are good too, especially Film, hes doing great with 2 characters at the same time, its hard and he nailed it. Its really worth watching and deserved higher rating

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, maybe past Film really ends up with Lilly’s character. I remember present day Film says his great grandma died early so maybe Lilly’s character died quick and reborns as Bifern. Therefore my conclusion of past Film going to the present and present day Film staying in the past might be correct.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Maybe, present Film is supposed to stay in the past and marry Vill's character who's supposedly his grandma, while the grandpa actually stays in the present and gets Bifern's character.