❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
saw that interview with Woody. She even show a picture of her and Mik, it was cute. Woody didn’t get much information from her though.
I saw that part when she was shy to show the picture of her and Mik haha so freaking cute! Hopefully one day they still get a chance to work together with one another. Who knows maybe Mik will go freelance too

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I saw that. She said she wanted to play a bad girl role. Really wondering if it’s her or not. I asked both MrKoo and Djpchod on ig when they were gonna reveal the n’ek and if its Bow and they both said I can’t say anything yet with the kissy face emojis haha
I'm so nervous ughhh they better be quick but hey actually I'd like to see her in a bad girl role considering how natural she is in romcom. It'd be a great chance to improve acting

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I saw that part when she was shy to show the picture of her and Mik haha so freaking cute! Hopefully one day they still get a chance to work together with one another. Who knows maybe Mik will go freelance too
It’s possible that Mik will go freelance if ch7 doesn’t give him enough work. I wonder how much ch7 pay their actors. Maybe not a lot, that’s one reason most of them left.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bow and Mik need to stop being cute they make me blush so hard fingers crossed that they'll still get a chance to work together I still need that slap kiss from them it's actually so sweet how supportive they are of each other tho it's refreshing to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s possible that Mik will go freelance if ch7 doesn’t give him enough work. I wonder how much ch7 pay their actors. Maybe not a lot, that’s one reason most of them left.
Maybe it does have to do with money. I can’t see why all their top actors are leaving despite getting good pairings and lakorns. Pooklook and Bow were both getting good stuff so it’s just weird seeing everyone leave.
I'm so nervous ughhh they better be quick but hey actually I'd like to see her in a bad girl role considering how natural she is in romcom. It'd be a great chance to improve acting
Girl I’m so nervous too! I really have my fingers crossed that it’s bow in here. I really can’t think of anyone else that it could be besides her unless someone else is about to go freelance in the next couple of weeks. Definitely want her in a bad girl. It will be a new experience that she’s been wanting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bow and Mik need to stop being cute they make me blush so hard fingers crossed that they'll still get a chance to work together I still need that slap kiss from them it's actually so sweet how supportive they are of each other tho it's refreshing to see
I know right! Seeing them interact always has been smiling. I was also wishing for a slap and kiss between them but guess it’s not meant to be yet. Maybe in the future! Yasss they’re so sweet and supportive to each other.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't see Mik leaving any time soon. He's accepting lakorns left and right. If Mik is going to leave, he's going to leave when he's older, like with Cee Siwat and New Wongsakorn who left in their mid to late 30's since they weren't getting good roles any more.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, Mik is not leaving anytime soon, I meant he’ll leave in the future if he doesn’t get much work. Ch7 only have one caucasian mixed p’ek at their channel right now. He’s good where hey at right now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mike got it good for now. He's getting good roles with different actresses. He actually one of the few that matches most of the girls he's acted with. I mean, once Weir decided to cool down a bit I see Mik replacing him. He has the most potential to be on top among the others.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she meant it's the channel that will announce the n'ek, not the producers?
I see... I thought they might want to wait for Bow to announce if she decided to go freelance or signed with a channel before they announce the n’ek for this project.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
LMAOO we're desperate hahahahaha

Me too I'm praying the mother of lakorn that she'll go freelance
I’m literally trying to find anything to indicate that she’s the n’ek in this :risas3:

I want her to stay freelance like Baifern but I keep seeing rumors that she’s gonna be signed to Ch3 and work in the duang jai tewa prom series, specifically pairing with Pon Nawasch under Off Pongpats production. I don’t have a problem with her being signed to Ch3 but that’s only if they properly promote her and give her good p’eks and lakorns. If not, she needs to stay freelance. Honestly I’d rather see her in this with Aum than in that series!

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be better if she will be freelance and her career will boost like Baifern. CH3 has too many actors and actresses already, she might be left out.