❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So any updates on this lakorn? Any ideas who the n’ek is? I know someone was saying Aum A is the p’ek but I see no news indicating that he’s the lead in this.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I still haven't found any write-up saying Aum is the p'ek. Man, I need to learn reading Thai myself and not rely on Google Translate. Haha!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
^ I still haven't found any write-up saying Aum is the p'ek. Man, I need to learn reading Thai myself and not rely on Google Translate. Haha!
Google translate is not helping me much with finding info on the p’ek lol I wish I could read thai too. It would be so helpful!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I honestly will be so stoked if it’s Bow as the n’ek is Aum really is the p’ek. I can totally see Bow in this as the pitiful and depressed n’ek and Aum is the crazy and revenge crazed p’ek!! Ughh I need to stop getting my hopes up lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I honestly will be so stoked if it’s Bow as the n’ek is Aum really is the p’ek. I can totally see Bow in this as the pitiful and depressed n’ek and Aum is the crazy and revenge crazed p’ek!! Ughh I need to stop getting my hopes up lol
Aum is a good actor, but I’m afraid the height difference would make them look awkward. I’m all for Bow working with different actors. With the crisis going on, we may not see this drama for another 1 or 2 years.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aum is a good actor, but I’m afraid the height difference would make them look awkward. I’m all for Bow working with different actors. With the crisis going on, we may not see this drama for another 1 or 2 years.
I don’t really mind if she looks taller than him. Aum didn’t look too bad with Matt and she’s only a little shorter than Bow. I think they’ll probably use some good camera angles to help with that issue. Honestly even with the height issue, Bow is better than any n’ek Aum has paired up with in his last couple of lakorns as p’ek. If Bows not the n’ek in this, then I at least hope Aum is actually the p’ek.

Goodness this virus is just ruining everything lol

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'd be so happy if Bow were in this. Firstly because I'll get to see her in something new and secondly, I believe she would do well. She's one of the actors whose acting makes me feel comfortable to watch and she deserves to shine even more. Guess now we have to wait

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
998E1E4B-3C81-4BA8-B8BF-713B4915FC9B.jpeg
So I was super bored and decided to try my hand at editing loool Sorry for the crappy editing and photoshop but I was curious to see how Bow and Aum might look standing next to each other if Bow really is the new n’ek haha Even with the crappy editing, I think they would look pretty good :love: Gosh, wonder when they’ll announce who the new n’ek is Also, shoutout to all you that make pretty fan edits. Idk how you guys make it look so nice!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38069
So I was super bored and decided to try my hand at editing loool Sorry for the crappy editing and photoshop but I was curious to see how Bow and Aum might look standing next to each other if Bow really is the new n’ek haha Even with the crappy editing, I think they would look pretty good :love: Gosh, wonder when they’ll announce who the new n’ek is Also, shoutout to all you that make pretty fan edits. Idk how you guys make it look so nice!
What version of Photoshop did you use? :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What version of Photoshop did you use? :)
I used the app adobe photoshop mix and adobe photoshop express :)
Bow and Aum would be good. Never seen the previous version so if this is confirmed to be her then this will be new for me. I think Bow does well in these drama roles versus other genres
I think you would like the old version. The acting in it, especially from Anne was really nice and the chemistry between Anne and Johnny was quite good. The storyline is unique cause the n’ek is an alcoholic.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bow wants to play an n'rai role. And there are a couple of posts speculating her being part of "Sai Roong".

I saw that. She said she wanted to play a bad girl role. Really wondering if it’s her or not. I asked both MrKoo and Djpchod on ig when they were gonna reveal the n’ek and if its Bow and they both said I can’t say anything yet with the kissy face emojis haha