❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bow's manager said a while back that they won't comment/confirm anything till her Ch7 contract officially ends on the 31st. Bow said she wanted to be independent/freelance so I don't think she'll sign with Ch3. Besides she's too tall for 70% of Ch.3 p'eks lol. There are some Ch3 p'eks I want to see her with so maybe they'll hire her for a lakorn or 2. Also, her and Tor would be a dream pairing.
Yeah I think so too. It will make sense if she becomes a freelancer because she wanna experience more and I truly hope she is (it also means she can work with both ch3 and ch7 haha) So curious to know her decision but personally I'd love to see her here

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Either the negotiations for the female lead isn't finalised yet or maybe GMM25 and/or Change 2561 doesn't see the urgency to announce this yet given that their existing projects are all delayed. I think this is airing sometime late 2020/early 2021 at the earliest, assuming GMM25 will air new dramas by July (around the time "Game Ruk Ao Keun" re-run has concluded). 2 dramas that are likely on the MT timeslot ("Fai Sin Chua" and "Rerng Ri Dtaa") have already shot substantial materials and they're likely to occupy the timeslot until November.

Plus Mr. Koo has a lot of dramas in his queue. Aside from this, he's got another one with GMM25 ("Dtaem Rak" which is likely airing soonest amongst his upcoming works), 2 with GMMTV ("Devil Sister" has no updates though, but "Thonhon Chonlatee" has just started shooting but it's slated for 2021), 1 with Amarin ("Bangkert Klao" which is said to have fitting this week), 1 Club Friday ("Rak Sap Son" which should air soon as well) and 1 LINE TV exclusive ("The Secret" which has no updates as well). The man is such an energiser bunny 55555+.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t see anyone else playing this role of Anne and Johnny. whoever plays it will have a big shoe to fill. I loved Anne and Johnny here together they had great chemistry. I only wish they had more scenes scenes together. But whenever they were together it was amazing chemistry

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice Amena for "Sai Roong"? Someone suggested her in this thread over at Pantip. She'll be in another Change2561 upcoming drama "Bangkert Klao" (also a remake of a classic drama) which will air at Amarin channel.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a possibility that this will air on Channel 3, alongside 2 other possible collaborations between Change2561 and the said channel.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I know they mentioned a nek being a halfie and was leaving their channel and Ice is a halfie that just left Ch3 so it could be her. If so, she has a lot of lakorns upcoming.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait a second, is this lakorn being moved to Ch3! If it is, then I guess Bow really does have a chance to act in this. Wondering if Aum is still the p’ek

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait a second, is this lakorn being moved to Ch3! If it is, then I guess Bow really does have a chance to act in this. Wondering if Aum is still the p’ek
I think it’s produced by Change 2561 and gets disturbed to ch3. They made GHD use freelance actors instead.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I really want Sammy Cowell in here, because she's half, plus she has the sweetness and toughness. And she looks like a model! Aum is a good choice for pra-ek. :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :aaaaa: I know, it's just a wish.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Latest discussion regarding "Sai Roong" over at Pantip

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could Green be the n'ek here? She's said to do 2 dramas with GMM25.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm she doesn’t look like a halfie like the role entails. She has the mostly asian look so that’s weird that they casted her. Oh well though, she seems cute and I’m looking forward to the fitting pictures!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ P'Chod must have spotted something special in her, that they're willing to take a risk on a newbie. Roles like this are usually given to newly-free agents (a la Baifern in "Lhong Fai" or Grace in "Rerng Rita").

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
^ P'Chod must have spotted something special in her, that they're willing to take a risk on a newbie. Roles like this are usually given to newly-free agents (a la Baifern in "Lhong Fai" or Grace in "Rerng Rita").
Yup for her to be casted by a respected person like P’Chod must mean something so I’m just gonna trust in her for now! I’m sure her and Aum will look good

diann

sarNie Juvenile
She doesn’t look mixed at all lol and she’s a newbie this will be ruin. This is a challenging role you don’t choose a newbie for it.

I don’t like the cast already so I’ll definitely pass on this. I do like Tuk Muyura so I’m sure she will be good playing the drunk mother