❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I’ve never been an Aum fan... Sorry to everyone that loves him lol. Please don’t hate me. I used to watch him depending on if I liked his neks and Aff was one of my favs so I def tuned into lots of his projects. I just never was into him like everyone else. I’m fine if he’s not in here cause idk how him and Sammy would look together so Tono would be interesting for me. Aum is a good actor though so him and Sammy would do well but I’m just glad my girl has a high chance being in this. Hope this boosts Sammy’s stardom even more.
Not his fan also, I avoid most of his lakorns, I only watched him when he played with my favorites ( Cherry and Bella). So far, the only lakorn that I managed to like him, was the one with Taew. But I think it's because of the story than because of his acting.

Toni is not great, but I prefer him over Aum. Now I can anticipate to watch this lakorn. Thankfully

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I have a feeling Aum will be doing "Mia Luang" remake which Change2561 will be producing. I just created a thread for that haha.

Pim is said to be playing Ornin and earlier she is said to work with Change in her first drama outside Channel 7.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ooo Tono and Sammy! That’s a pairing I never thought I’d see. I’m really bummed cause this role would have suited Aum so well :( But I’m glad it’s someone I like that’s replacing him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So it's confirmed? I know p'chod wants Sammy.

I'm whatever with aum...tono is ok...

Sammy will kill it

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Not his fan also, I avoid most of his lakorns, I only watched him when he played with my favorites ( Cherry and Bella). So far, the only lakorn that I managed to like him, was the one with Taew. But I think it's because of the story than because of his acting.

Toni is not great, but I prefer him over Aum. Now I can anticipate to watch this lakorn. Thankfully
Aum was very good in Roy Mai and Boteun Gleep Sudtai (my fav lakorn till date)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I was looking forward for Aum and Sammy though lol I hope it's not too late for next project in the future

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oh no! I'm bummed that it's not Aum. I was really looking forward to him being in here. Well I guess I won't be watching this now bc I'm not a fan of Sammy or Tono.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I'm jumping for joy, cause I wanted Sammy in this lakorn, but now I'm sad too, cause Aum is not in here. Why must they give me half a cake only!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Looks like there are barely any updates on Change's upcoming dramas. Last one was for the nth remake of "Mia Luang".

Their dramas in Amarin got delayed because of Covid resurgence in Thailand. There are barely any behind the scenes in their upcoming Club Friday installments, since their move to One31.

I haven't seen any new updates for this and "Rakkaew" (Kao S' drama which is also produced by Change). There's also no new announcement regarding Baifern's other leading men in her One31 drama. (So far only Kao J and Iang have been announced.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Male lead has been recast once more. It's now Pong, and Iang is likely the 2nd male lead.

http://instagr.am/p/CLlrzJTFinP/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously doesn't matter what channel Sammy is playing for she's getting some left over men. Pong hasn't look good in a while. I mean, he is an upgrade from Kelly but that's not saying much.