❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No Roy Mai it won't be a sad ending. Someone sent me the spoiler. :)

By the way I want Pinky to be the Nang ek because she looks so Indian but yes she won't be accepted anymore as the heroin so I want

Rita and Andrew...!!!
oh thanks Asy u made my day i feel so relief Roy Mai happy ending
Yeah Pinky she's out from Ch3 they won't offer any role and the news article first
announcing the nang'ek might be Yardthip since she's also Thai/Indian anyway things
do changes cos they haven't start the opening of this 4th fabric series novel yet they
waiting for the 3rd one Qi Pao to be done and the production assuming maybe its Broadcast
again directing

Asy

sarNie Immature
oh thanks Asy u made my day i feel so relief Roy Mai happy ending
Yeah Pinky she's out from Ch3 they won't offer any role and the news article first
announcing the nang'ek might be Yardthip since she's also Thai/Indian anyway things
do changes cos they haven't start the opening of this 4th fabric series novel yet they
waiting for the 3rd one Qi Pao to be done and the production assuming maybe its Broadcast
again directing
Yes it won't be a sad ending unless they twist it.

Yardthip is beautiful but she looks rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes it won't be a sad ending unless they twist it.

Yardthip is beautiful but she looks rai.
no twist either for me as well
Sanae ha Sari is a big project after Qi Pao, its a good opportunity for Yard to improve
her acting and n'ek material
just some small info i know the n'ek and p'ek is Thai but the story is similar to Roy Mai
with the past/present she might be the Indian Princess look back to her memory and
ancient time the genre will include horror thrill like the rest of other parts
saab poosa,roy mai,qi pao

tinah

sarNie Coma
if broadcast really is making this lakorn then i wish they would of gotten anne to be in this part instead of "qi pao"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if broadcast really is making this lakorn then i wish they would of gotten anne to be in this part instead of "qi pao"
yeah i sort of want Anne considered as well but probably then Ch3 still deciding which
company is producing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope later there will more detail info on this 4th Series soon cos Qi Pao is shooting
this upcoming November

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know pinky is indian.. but i wouldn't want her in here hehehe...

i want to see yard in here.. i want to see her improvements for a big project like this one.. and plus.. she needs a major role that'll make her shine and come back to being a prime-time n'ek!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^totally agree! its sad to see her downgrade to an evening n'ek and given weak roles. even so, she still decided to stay with ch3 when she could of just moved channel. she said ch3 is her home

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^totally agree! its sad to see her downgrade to an evening n'ek and given weak roles. even so, she still decided to stay with ch3 when she could of just moved channel. she said ch3 is her home
Tinah that is good sign how she said ruk ch3 and it's her home maybe who knows she might be the n'ek cos they said it's a surprise like qi pao

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah that is good sign how she said ruk ch3 and it's her home maybe who knows she might be the n'ek cos they said it's a surprise like qi pao
qi pao wasnt much of a surprise cause i kind of expected the pra'ek to be mart lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
qi pao wasnt much of a surprise cause i kind of expected the pra'ek to be mart lol
yeah your right Tinah it was a surprise but not close to it but this one might be anyway
all the 3 series is produce by Broadcast but except Roy Mai what a funny thing :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now that qi pao has arrive and will start their filming process
so 2012 we all should hear more updates
I'm thinking the nang'ek the rumour has it that Yardthip taking this role might turn to be true
another challenging roles and horror thrill ghost

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i really hope it's Yard, because this lakorn will probably help boost her fame back to being prime-time n'ek again.. Hopeful wishing :)