❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized. I really hope Channel 3 doesn't air their Baifern drama the same time as One. Channel 3 released their trailer around the same time as One, and many people aren't gonna wanna see the same main actress in different dramas at the same time. Look at Nanon in Bad Buddy and Never Too Late.
Well, GMM dramas are my bias but to be fair Channel 3 first announced an airing date. I just hope this airs on Wednesday/Thursday timeslot instead so this won't directly collide with her other drama. While Channel 3 has been a lightweight as of late, this is Baifern we're talking about. ("46 Days" not doing that well in the ratings is a fluke and yes that's another case of it being placed against "Lhong Fai" rerun.)

sarNie Adult
Oh my god. Episode 1 has been released. Now let's see what having 2 Baifern dramas airing at the same time does to ratings.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ There shouldn't be any issues hopefully as they air on different days. It'll be more of who they're up against.

"A Tale of Ylang Ylang" soared to 2.7 Monday and Tuesday, after debuting at 2.0 the week before. I believe this gained the audience of "Love and Fortune", which ended last week as well. (Plus One31 is currently airing a rerun of "The Passbook"/"Ruk Laek Pop" on that timeslot.)

I want this to debut at the 2.0 level too, but its Channel 3 counterpart "Rivalry" which also premiered last week debuted even higher than Baifern's.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

sarNie Adult
People have already waited years. They honestly should have held off on airing it.

Unless One is doing a 1 woman with several men (Llong Fai) or repressed woman with 2 men (Wanthong) kind of storyline, they can't beat Ch3 on soaps. And I honestly hate that actresses can only get popular in those kinds of roles or a successful international romcom movie. Which Thailand having a successful movie is kinda rare on its own.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This isn't half bad but I liked the series anyway, with Sarb Poosah being the best for me. I really hate stories about bad mother-in-law plus other woman (n'rai) but at least this trope is given to the 2nd couple and not the main. I'm glad the main couple gets to deal with more interesting plot points. It did make me laugh how Chaiyatat was basically telling Pat, "you'll be totally miserable but you'll have my love! That's worth something right?" lol.

The best thing so far is the loving relationships between the siblings, especially Baifern/Richie. Baifern is so pretty in here but not sure this is her best work acting wise. I haven't started the one with Nine yet but did watch a few highlight clips and the 2 characters do seem similar.