[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun : Bee Namthip / Metinee Kingpayome / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Will update with title for both lakorns when they are confirmed.

Title of the project is unknown yet, but she has two upcoming lakorns where she will be nang'ek. Komchadleuk confirmed this several weeks ago, but I kept forgetting about it. She is Khun Boy's new favorite after her performance in Gub Dug Pong/Aom lakorn.

Andie

sarNie Egg
I saw on thaidramatic_update that Bifern is confirmed on Songkarm Nak Pun. Isn't it one of the two lakorns that she's going to be nang'ek?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the fitting photos of this lakorn.

Cr to: as tag, to its owner, & thaidramatic_update

The cast:

Bee
Metinee Kingpayome
Push
Bifern Anchasa
Jes Jespipat
Ben Jespipat
Treporapat
Potter Natt
Typhoonkpn Kanokchat

sarNie Adult
Natt bb! :cheer: Any update on the characters? Dang. Bee and Lookade are in here. I guess either they won't be in next season of The Face or the next season is gonna be after this drama.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Natt bb! :cheer: Any update on the characters? Dang. Bee and Lookade are in here. I guess either they won't be in next season of The Face or the next season is gonna be after this drama.
I just saw that too! Natt, love her!

sarNie Adult
Songkram Nang Ngam was soo good, but they messed up part 2. I hope this is just as good.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never seen Songkram Nang Ngam since it was never subbed, but this seems to have a lot more familiar faces so hopefully someone picks up subbing it because I'd be interested to see how this one goes.

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Songkram Nang Ngam since it was never subbed, but this seems to have a lot more familiar faces so hopefully someone picks up subbing it because I'd be interested to see how this one goes.
The Push fangirls will sub that thing 24h after it airs. :risas3:

I know, right? I was hoping in part two, we would get a return of Waii. Also, if Looksoh and Ton had babies lol
Is Looksoh the one who worshipped that phallic thing? lol I wish we could see more of her. It seems like only a few of the casts got prominent work afterwards. :crybaby2:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Push fangirls will sub that thing 24h after it airs. :risas3:

Is Looksoh the one who worshipped that phallic thing? lol I wish we could see more of her. It seems like only a few of the casts got prominent work afterwards. :crybaby2:
No that is Bai Kao, Looksoh is the girl that left her bf for dead and he opened up a shop at the end.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I saw a snippet of this somewhere briefly, but didn't catch it all or what show was talking about it. Basically, this is mainly focused on agents trying to be the best and get the best clients. So sorta like the Songkram nang ngam, instead the war is between agents and guardians, instead of focused on the celebrities.

sarNie Adult
I hope it's not gonna be all about drama like Songkram 2 and has some of the wholesomeness of Songkram 1. They've gotta all star cast..