[ONE31] The Giver (The One Enterprise): Tor Thanapob / Plengkwan Nattaya

sarNie Adult
Plengkwan is pretty but doesn't do anything for me. Will skip and wait for Tor's next drama.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Plengkwan is pretty but doesn't do anything for me. Will skip and wait for Tor's next drama.
For some odd reason I’m the opposite of your statement haha. I’m excited for Plengkwan and Ben but I’m not too into Tor. I like his movie projects better than his lakorns. Im still going to give this a try though!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Bright N is also confirmed to be here.

Looks like there are 2 couples. And interesting that Ben's name is listed first than Plengkwan's.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is included in the dramas to be announced in One31's launch event tomorrow.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Damn.
this looks so cool and intense
I’m gonna shed tears of blood and her, not be able to get away from this, right ?

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, just to be sure I got the story right…

Tor and Plengkwan are in love but she leaves and promises to come back
Bright crashes Tor’s parents to death when driving drunk
Tor, rightfully extremely angry, violently attacks Bright and ends up in jail for a while
Bright then falls for Plengkwan who works for his family (and it seems his dad also has bad intentions towards her)
But she’s still in love with Tor who just got out of jail.
And so the fight begins, not only because of their past grudge (he hates Bright and his family but Bright and his family want them out of their sights because they worry about the repercussions) but also because now, Bright and Tor love the same woman

i got it right ?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So, just to be sure I got the story right…

Tor and Plengkwan are in love but she leaves and promises to come back
Bright crashes Tor’s parents to death when driving drunk
Tor, rightfully extremely angry, violently attacks Bright and ends up in jail for a while
Bright then falls for Plengkwan who works for his family (and it seems his dad also has bad intentions towards her)
But she’s still in love with Tor who just got out of jail.
And so the fight begins, not only because of their past grudge (he hates Bright and his family but Bright and his family want them out of their sights because they worry about the repercussions) but also because now, Bright and Tor love the same woman

i got it right ?
I wished they made 2nd lead man love Ben character.
PK acting appears dry in the teaser