[GMM25] Wake Up Ladies Very Complicated (GMMTV / Parbdee): Pompam Niti / Jakjaan Akhamsiri / Ice Apissada / Ae Maneerat / Namtan Tipnaree /Jane Ramida

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the series announced as part of GMMTV's 2020 lineup. This is the sequel to "Wake Up Ladies". The original cast remains, with Jane Ramida added to the main cast. Pock Piyathida has a special role here (starting at 2:35 of the trailer), according to Pantip.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Lee & Namtaan are getting a lot of these types of roles. I hope they get more diverse roles and aren't getting typecasted into this. Janie being in here will be interesting. She hasn't taken on this kinda role since she was just starting out. Pok being in this gives me pause since she often gets Cougar roles.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lee & Namtaan are getting a lot of these types of roles. I hope they get more diverse roles and aren't getting typecasted into this. Janie being in here will be interesting. She hasn't taken on this kinda role since she was just starting out. Pok being in this gives me pause since she often gets Cougar roles.
I feel namtarn has diverse role. She has played Rai before...beyond frontier is a sensible character. Boom from friend zone....she is cutesy niave here....

I haven't seen all her drama but I feel she has been in diverse role....not "lakorn" type....but slice of life series.