❤️[ONE31] The Love Proposal (The One Enterprise): Fern Nopjira / Tre Porapat / Toyy Pathompong

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, so she loves Tre's character but is going to be with Toy's character to protect his secret that he's gay? Is that right? Wtf in this day and age

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

sarNie Adult
I'm usually not into het romance, but that trailer looks good. Will check it out. And Toyy playing second lead? Omo

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited to see Ferny and Tre together. I hope someone might pick up subbing this.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tre and Fern look really good together! The drama looks very intense and with cute leads scenes. This sounds like a remake. I’ll try to check this out for the hot leads!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They do look good together. Probably one of her best since her very popular lakorn :). I'll check it out a few episodes just to see how it goes.

sarNie Adult
Damn. The visuals here are on par as that Ch3 drama with Alek. I'm guessing they made this especially for the MV, and these aren't scenes from the drama at all, right?

MYames

sarNie Egg
Tre and Fern look so good together, my eyes are blessed lol. And the fact they're best friends irl adds more spice to this, their chemistry is definitely showing. Looking forward to seeing this.