❤️[ONE31] Somewhere Our Love Begins (The One Enterprise): Esther Supreleela / Jes Jespipat

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Lemme guess, they're gonna take out the rawr and turn it into a willing. I remember enjoying this lakorn with the whole p'ek not knowing his own kid thing.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm... from the look of the props they may change it to period? I think that would be more believable considering how internet has developed so much that this kind of stories where the main couple don't know about each other background could not work anymore... heck, I remembered Exact had to change Ngao Asoke to period where the original version is in the modern time since hand writing letters become kinda obsolete in 2008

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Esther is said to be the n'ek here. Again?!?!?!

Personally, I hope Bifern will be the lead (choosing amongst Exact actresses who don't have any announced projects yet).

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If its Esther I'm happy because she doesn't have anything upcoming lakorn beside the one with Film that she film at the moment.

Same here too...would love to see Bifern too......kind of sad she the only one that doesn't have any line up or filming anything at the moment. I wonder why One31 doesn't give her anything?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Well, Toyy is the male lead in "Nang Fah Lam Kaen" so it's not impossible to get GMM actors to be cast here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah happy it's Esther. :clap: can't wait to see who p'ke. Wonder is it someone new or is it someone she work with already.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this will be Esther - Jes

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So Jes is finally going to get Esther after missing his chance in Leh Ratree heee

I'm actually looking fwd to this cause love the previois version with Chakrit and Bee