[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Oh please! New Chaiyapol looks so much better than Bi Rain in terms of looks. Bi Rain may have the bod but New totally has the looks and his body is coming along nicely. Lol.
By the way, I never thought in a million years that View and New looks so damn cute together! I might just like this one! Kinda excited now!

for zeros said:
Those haters were expecting someone else? 
Someone should take that role and I think New is a good choice.
He has a baby face with rebellious eyes plus those muscles.
It actually fits the role. And of course he can act.
I want New show us one great performance with Vill. 
New Chaiyapol is definitely an underrated actor. He's always been given supporting roles and I do highly believe he is a much better actor than some CH5 male leads...which includes my Bie. Lol. And you all know how much I love my Bie. New is amazing.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand what's the big deal either remaking a Korean role Rain used to play. I seriously don't think Rain is all that either.

New can act especially roles like this. He fits the character most.

Oh well, the more people complain, the more P'Noom should really concentrate in making this remake an epic one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Oh please! New Chaiyapol looks so much better than Bi Rain in terms of looks. Bi Rain may have the bod but New totally has the looks and his body is coming along nicely. Lol.
By the way, I never thought in a million years that View and New looks so damn cute together! I might just like this one! Kinda excited now!

Oh Rain's body is to die for. HAHA. I don't know how it looks like now, but it was definitely yummy the last time I saw it. 

New Chaiyapol is definitely an underrated actor. He's always been given supporting roles and I do highly believe he is a much better actor than some CH5 male leads...which includes my Bie. Lol. And you all know how much I love my Bie. New is amazing.

I agree! HAHA. Sorry to your Bie.

aiyaja said:
I don't understand what's the big deal either remaking a Korean role Rain used to play. I seriously don't think Rain is all that either.

New can act especially roles like this. He fits the character most.

Oh well, the more people complain, the more P'Noom should really concentrate in making this remake an epic one.

I'm not all that into Rain either, but I did admire him at one point. Hehe.

saki

sarNie Adult
I am sure the Thai version of A Love to Kill will be much better than the Korean version. The Korean version was too depressing and boring, IMHO and in the end there was no reason why the couple couldn't be together anymore but the script writers decided to force the sad ending and had the couple die all miserable in the snow lol. Hopefully, the Thai version will change that and have a happy ending. I like the way New and Vill look together already.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I agree. New is a better actor than Bie. Sorry my boy, i still love you though. hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
saki said:
I am sure the Thai version of A Love to Kill will be much better than the Korean version. The Korean version was too depressing and boring, IMHO and in the end there was no reason why the couple couldn't be together anymore but the script writers decided to force the sad ending and had the couple die all miserable in the snow lol. Hopefully, the Thai version will change that and have a happy ending. I like the way New and Vill look together already.

If they decide to tweak it a bit I'll definitely tune in. Hehe.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
They should have cast Toomtam, maybe people wouldn't have complaints as much j/k. But hopefully New work hard and prove those haters wrong. I bought the original and didn't even bother to watch one episode of it but I'm looking forward to this remake.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
I really wanna see it soon as soon possible, NewVill is a good actor/actress :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...Haters will regret :pervie: :pervie: :smack:
A love to kill...I'm here :dance2: :dance2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I actually think P'Noom did a great job at casting. New really suits the good bad boy image and as a bodyguard. It's not just his chiseled physique that makes him suitable, it's also his acting too that is pretty solid. Toomtam is a great actor but even with facial hair to make him look rougher as Rut in Ngao Jai, he doesn't come off looking as badass as New overall. New is perfect for this role.

I love Peak as the best friend too. There's something about Peak that fits this role so much. She has the girl next door type look that has everlasting love.

As for Vill, well, she's supposed to capture the hearts of 3 men right? So Vill is widely known to be extremely pretty in the ET industry already, so that's probably why she was chosen. I mean, if Vill was half rejected in RLSR for not looking ordinary enough or not suitable for the role then I guess it makes sense to have Vill in here instead where her role is a rising celebrity who is extremely beautiful.

Of course, casting is not always going to please everyone but this is P'Noom's vision and remake, so I guess, we have to respect that.

I'm just worried because P'Noom's previous lakorns were VERY weak in plot, storyline, and dialogue. Even the action scenes weren't all that great, so I pray that he improves here and makes this remake epic. But I'm afraid it may just end up like Ngao Jai when I had the same initial concern about Ah'Piak directing Ngao Jai.

Oh well! Expect the worse and hope for the best!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I actually think P'Noom did a great job at casting. New really suits the good bad boy image and as a bodyguard. It's not just his chiseled physique that makes him suitable, it's also his acting too that is pretty solid. Toomtam is a great actor but even with facial hair to make him look rougher as Rut in Ngao Jai, he doesn't come off looking as badass as New overall. New is perfect for this role.

I love Peak as the best friend too. There's something about Peak that fits this role so much. She has the girl next door type look that has everlasting love.

As for Vill, well, she's supposed to capture the hearts of 3 men right? So Vill is widely known to be extremely pretty in the ET industry already, so that's probably why she was chosen. I mean, if Vill was half rejected in RLSR for not looking ordinary enough or not suitable for the role then I guess it makes sense to have Vill in here instead where her role is a rising celebrity who is extremely beautiful.

Of course, casting is not always going to please everyone but this is P'Noom's vision and remake, so I guess, we have to respect that.

I'm just worried because P'Noom's previous lakorns were VERY weak in plot, storyline, and dialogue. Even the action scenes weren't all that great, so I pray that he improves here and makes this remake epic. But I'm afraid it may just end up like Ngao Jai when I had the same initial concern about Ah'Piak directing Ngao Jai.

I agree with Vill and New part.

But I don't know about the other

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

I agree with everything you said. New is one of the underrated actors of his generation. I hope he'll get more leading roles.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So true. New deserves to be more recognized in the industry. he is definitely one of the best actors in the industry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
So true. New deserves to be more recognized in the industry. he is definitely one of the best actors in the industry.

Have you seen Plae Gao?? I saw the trailer by accident listening to Gun's song and I was pretty impressed with New in there. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:

Have you seen Plae Gao?? I saw the trailer by accident listening to Gun's song and I was pretty impressed with New in there. 

I've seen the trailer and watched the MV with Gun's song & ahhh, New's acting is exceptional.
Haven't even seen the movie yet but even New's acting from the trailer & MV was enough to make me teary.
Really glad to see him receive more opportunities cause I'm sure his acting career will soar!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, New is a pretty good actor. He's not the most eye candy, but he definitely has charisma. He has a modern aura that I think Toomtam may lack. No offense. :secret: