[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I thought they just used the plot?? humm we will know when this air, I saw a lot of different, but I can't tell how..lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh there are a lot of similarities between the K version and the teaser. Haha. From the setting to the wardrobe. It's almost a replica. I wasn't expecting this remake to be a replica since it's not Ananda's production, but idk from the teaser it looks like we are going that route. Oh well, we'll see when it comes out. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Please hurry and air!!! I've died a thousand years and I'd die a thousand more by the time this one airs. What's up with OneHD seriously. They are not airing the lakorns that have been on stock since forever, and then most their youtube videos aren't viewable worldwide either. I'm so disappointed with OneHd lately.

I really can't wait to see NewVill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh there are a lot of similarities between the K version and the teaser. Haha. From the setting to the wardrobe. It's almost a replica. I wasn't expecting this remake to be a replica since it's not Ananda's production, but idk from the teaser it looks like we are going that route. Oh well, we'll see when it comes out. 
Let's just wait! The teaser was showing  the original plot so yah we will know when it comes out..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Please hurry and air!!! I've died a thousand years and I'd die a thousand more by the time this one airs. What's up with OneHD seriously. They are not airing the lakorns that have been on stock since forever, and then most their youtube videos aren't viewable worldwide either. I'm so disappointed with OneHd lately.

I really can't wait to see NewVill.
I still haven't watched my ToomVill celebrity game night yet OneHD blocked it, only TV EP

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:
I still haven't watched my ToomVill celebrity game night yet OneHD blocked it, only TV EP
No, it's not just ToomVill episode. Almost all of the Celebrity Game Night Episodes are blocked. I tried to watch them all, but none was watchable. But the only one I wanted to watch was the one with GunGam in there. I'm still trying to contact OneHD youtube channel to ask for them to make their video's available worldwide so us international fans can enjoy them too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
No, it's not just ToomVill episode. Almost all of the Celebrity Game Night Episodes are blocked. I tried to watch them all, but none was watchable. But the only one I wanted to watch was the one with GunGam in there. I'm still trying to contact OneHD youtube channel to ask for them to make their video's available worldwide so us international fans can enjoy them too.
Wow really? shame on them OneHD don't seem to care about international fans, no wonder why Vill doesn't get any attention from them. If they care of international fans they won't never stock Vill's lakorn

haha The one I wanted to watch was two episodes of ToomVill. First one was  rival and the second one was on same team.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know right. Not all of their videos are blocked, but the ones that are blocked are always the ones that I'm interested in watching. Also, they take so long to upload their videos. They should be like TV3 Official where they are uploaded not too long after airing and not block videos. No wonder that now, most fans know more ch 3 actors and actresses than other channels.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I know right. Not all of their videos are blocked, but the ones that are blocked are always the ones that I'm interested in watching. Also, they take so long to upload their videos. They should be like TV3 Official where they are uploaded not too long after airing and not block videos. No wonder that now, most fans know more ch 3 actors and actresses than other channels.
Yep that is all the reason why ch3 actors actresses are famous..

Step

Mrs James Ma
All channels are same. Ch3 is also same. They dont reunite very popular pair. They just repeat with Koo jins. All are unprofessionals :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even ch3 has LOTS of lakorns stocked up. If TV was in ch3 they would have done 5 dramas by till now :loool: :loool:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree with Step. All Channels are unprofessional, but the most unprofessional is OneHD. Their lakorns may be good, but they don't know how to keep their service wanted. Then its CH 7 for not allowing their lakorns to be uploaded and not even make their own youtube channel to share. Then Ch 3 that they are too focused on Koo Jins and newbies with no talent.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Even ch3 has LOTS of lakorns stocked up. If TV was in ch3 they would have done 5 dramas by till now :loool: :loool:
Ikr, OneHD doesn't know how to use TV chemistry lol