[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I can wait for some time if they give me teaser and ost  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:
lol Ikr heheh at the time they give us ost that mean this lakorn will be airing soon lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So OneHD youtube channel replied back and said that the copyright of Superstar Party only allow it to be seen in Thai Land. That is so lame. Don't they realize that they can get more viewers if they allow worldwide viewing? I am getting too fed up with OneHD. I might just give up on all of their stuff. (But I can't, I still need to see my NewVill!!!)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
So OneHD youtube channel replied back and said that the copyright of Superstar Party only allow it to be seen in Thai Land. That is so lame. Don't they realize that they can get more viewers if they allow worldwide viewing? I am getting too fed up with OneHD. I might just give up on all of their stuff. (But I can't, I still need to see my NewVill!!!)
lol That is hilarious, I'm so done with OneHD. I don't even know why Vill is there...... What a nice excuse! lol
they need to know this type of show can bring them more viewers.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:
lol That is hilarious, I'm so done with OneHD. I don't even know why Vill is there...... What a nice excuse! lol
they need to know this type of show can bring them more viewers.  
I agree. Why is Vill still with OneHD? Because she's Loyal. Even though they don't treat her right, but they were the reason was famou in the first place. But I know Vill can get famous no matter where she is, because people love her because she's with OneHD, They love her because she's lovable. I think that if Vill started with Ch 3, she would be way past where she is now. That is of course my personal opinion though. OneHD is lucky to have her and New and Toomtam and all the other actors/actresses that I like. LOL. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thats my opinion too. I have said this many times if Vill comes to ch3, she gets what she deserves. She has loyal fan base and ch3 has lots of actors for Vill. We get to see lots of new pairs too :p
Bieluvr said:
I agree. Why is Vill still with OneHD? Because she's Loyal. Even though they don't treat her right, but they were the reason was famou in the first place. But I know Vill can get famous no matter where she is, because people love her because she's with OneHD, They love her because she's lovable. I think that if Vill started with Ch 3, she would be way past where she is now. That is of course my personal opinion though. OneHD is lucky to have her and New and Toomtam and all the other actors/actresses that I like. LOL. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Ikr, they treat her like a trash who's number one actress from their channel S!@@#$$ Vill needs to know sometime loyalty is not everything although I respect her loyalty. Agreed she's so lovely I don't see any fake in her. Proud to be her fan cuz she might be in OneHD, but she still shine together with ch3/7 famous actresses. Only if they treat her a little right, she would be more shines.  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Thats my opinion too. I have said this many times if Vill comes to ch3, she gets what she deserves. She has loyal fan base and ch3 has lots of actors for Vill. We get to see lots of new pairs too :p

Would she gets leading roles there? then I'll let her go :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think so. Ch3 will be generous cos Vill is famous and has fan base. She is talented and pretty so she will be N'ek :p
VILLNAN said:

Would she gets leading roles there? then I'll let her go :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I think so. Ch3 will be generous cos Vill is famous and has fan base. She is talented and pretty so she will be N'ek :p
If so I hope ch3 takes the S!!@@# out of OneHD, they don't deserve her at all! heheh

Step

Mrs James Ma
:rolleyes1:  :ghehe: and ch3 has sooo many good looking young P'eks. Nadech, JMa, James Jirayu, Bomb (he cant act but he is handsome), Mario, Ken P omg sooo many  :rockon:
VILLNAN said:
Yah I will listen to you this time... She has the quality that ch3 wanted lol