[OneHD] Ban Saranlan: Pong Nawat/Noon Woranuch/Bee Namthip/Punjan/Noona/March/Tao

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
A new sitcom from OneHD airing on January 8th. I don't know the summary for it, but if anyone does feel free to post.

credit to: Suptar Variety CH

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that’s a lot of actors! I thought Pajun was with ch3, didn’t know he’s also with ch One HD

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, how is Punjan in this sitcom? Isn't he still with Ch3? He has two upcoming lakorns with them. Support in Pope & Bella's lakorn, and a lead role with Prang. Is he freelance?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
New sitcom staring Noon and Pong.
ศึกรักข้ามรั้ว

ศึก - sèuk
war ; campaign ; fight
รัก - rák
love
ข้าม - kâam
to cross over ; to pass over ; to overlook
รั้ว - rúa
fence ; hedge ; rampart

Teaser translation
Noon; You're my neighbour?
Pong; That's right
Noon: I thought of beginning a new life. Why am I so unfortunate?
Pong; You're still the same..
Noon; How am I still the same?
Pong; You still like arguing...
Noon; You're still the same...
Pong; Still handsome.
Noon; You're still nonsense

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wow, that’s a lot of actors! I thought Pajun was with ch3, didn’t know he’s also with ch One HD
Wait, how is Punjan in this sitcom? Isn't he still with Ch3? He has two upcoming lakorns with them. Support in Pope & Bella's lakorn, and a lead role with Prang. Is he freelance?
Don't you guys remember? He plays a supporting role in GDH's Project S The Series part 1, he plays the volleyball coach. Looks like he's actually a free agent.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't you guys remember? He plays a supporting role in GDH's Project S The Series part 1, he plays the volleyball coach. Looks like he's actually a free agent.
Oh I did not watch that, well makes sense then lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t watch much of One HD or GHD projects. I’ve only seen one of GHD project which is Stupid Cupid.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I loved the first episode. Noon and Pong are so funny lol. Noon's a single mom and she moves into a house next to her ex, which is Pong. Her last marriage didn't work out and basically she can't get into contact with her ex hubby -- he doesn't even wanna see the kid. The mom got them into debt and hence why they move into that house next to Pong. Seems like the parents know about Pong and the mom hates him, thought he was gonna end up unsucessful haha. The next episode is about more people in the neighborhood and I think it switches back and forth. So we don't get to see Noon and Pong consecutively, which is fine. I love this format... haha.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It seems like it is a series of sitcoms. The main title is Ban Saralan and I'm guessing their are four parts to it. Pong and Noon were the first. Tao and March are in the second one. I saw another trailer for the next part starring Bee Namthip and Ak Akarat. That leaves Punjan and Noona together. I think, just like what @Mannie said, it switches back and forth. Btw, does anyone have any idea on how to switch threads to a different forum? I just realized there's a forum for thai tv sitcoms and was thinking of switching this thread over there.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
It seems like it is a series of sitcoms. The main title is Ban Saralan and I'm guessing their are four parts to it. Pong and Noon were the first. Tao and March are in the second one. I saw another trailer for the next part starring Bee Namthip and Ak Akarat. That leaves Punjan and Noona together. I think, just like what @Mannie said, it switches back and forth. Btw, does anyone have any idea on how to switch threads to a different forum? I just realized there's a forum for thai tv sitcoms and was thinking of switching this thread over there.
I think someone created another thread for it here :). Maybe an admin can merge.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...aam-rua-pong-nawat-noon-woranuch.65802/unread

CPY

GotomySin
Oh gosh! I created another thread again but specially for the 3 guys which is R, Tao and March. They need to take care of 5 year old sister. Lmao the story is damn funny. They spoke Isan and got some cursings!

CPY

GotomySin
Punjan signed with Broadcast Thai, not under Ch3. So he can work anywhere but Broadcast will arrange it. Prang and Toey Pongsakorn also under Broadcast.

CPY

GotomySin
I no need to elaborate on Pong and Nune.

For gentlemen, I had elaborated at another thread. 3 men need to take care of their newly found youngest sister when their dad dies.

For Bee part, she is damn unlucky in her love life and seems like she got some curse. So we will find out whether she can find her true love.

For Punjan and Noona part, they are newlyweds and just two of them. Suddenly, their families move into the couple's house.