[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Didn't know Bie and Mo are dating. Bie doesn't look that big and Mo is tiny. They make a cute couple. I will follow this lakorn to see how Mo's acting is bc I have never seen her lakorn before but she looks adorable in pics.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This should answer your question lol.
Some very dedicated fans did some snooping and found this just two days ago.
Bie hands a bag to a girl on the left side of the screen.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2Q5nLArDz/
As you can see, the girl was Mo because of the black kimono cardigan and her hair in a bun.

Bie taking pictures with some fans(?).

^The person (mefinne) who posted this on their instagram story is the same person posing with Mo above in her IG story. Also, it's the same location (GUMPOR).

This IG page consistently reveals Bie and Mo's recent meetups and dates so even though they might not talk much about their relationship in public or there may be rumors that they're not together anymore, it's pretty obvious that they are. :)
Actually Gumpor is not a place. Gumpor is Bie's sister. The IG s his sister's I would say. Both their names mean Dragonfly.

Not a teaser but some clips from the lakorn (@14:45-15:14). I wonder what P'Boy said. @Bieluvr could you please translate? :)
cr: ONEHD
Here is what P' Boy said:

We’ve seen Jes and Mo pair up in Ruk Tae Mae Mai Pleum. We can see that when they are together they make a great couple. Chee Wit Pur Kah Hua Jai Pur Tur is a great drama we can get to see them together once again but a different light (another side of them). An assassin and the daughter of a boss.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Gumpor is not a place. Gumpor is Bie's sister. The IG s his sister's I would say. Both their names mean Dragonfly.

Here is what P' Boy said:

We’ve seen Jes and Mo pair up in Ruk Tae Mae Mai Pleum. We can see that when they are together they make a great couple. Chee Wit Pur Kah Hua Jai Pur Tur is a great drama we can get to see them together once again but a different light (another side of them). An assassin and the daughter of a boss.
Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it. :) I'm glad to hear even P'Boy thinks Jes and Mo have good chemistry.

The pictures were posted on Mo and her friend's IG stories (like snapchat stories). In the top left corner of both photos, you can see Mo and her friend's IG usernames (@momonchanok and @mefinne). Right next to their usernames, you can see how long ago the pictures were posted on their IG stories. Bie's sister probably has a café, because if you see...before the word "GUMPOR" in the two pictures, there's a symbol that looks like a lightbulb with a dot. On IG, that symbol is used to name the location a person is currently at.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So is Bie's sister and Mo close friends? That's why they're at the same places most of the time?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So is Bie's sister and Mo close friends? That's why they're at the same places most of the time?
I think you misunderstood. In the screenshot of Mo's IG story, the lightbulb looking thing indicates where the location of the picture was taken.
It was also the same location where the picture of Bie was taken.
The picture of Bie was taken by Mo's friend, who is the same girl in the picture with Mo (https://www.instagram.com/mefinne/). And according to Bieluvr, "Gumpor" is the name of Bie's sister. So the place Bie, Mo and her friend were at was probably Bie's sister's café, which is named after her.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. So they were at Bie's sister's coffee shop.
ไปเที่ยวปีใหม่ที่เชียงใหม่ ตระเวนไปร้านกาแฟทั่วเมือง ก่อนจะปิดท้ายที่ร้าน “กัมปอ” ของพี่สาว “บี้” สุกฤษฏิ์ ที่ “โม” มนชนก โปรโมทให้หนักมาก...
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/255464

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Didn't know Bie and Mo are dating. Bie doesn't look that big and Mo is tiny. They make a cute couple. I will follow this lakorn to see how Mo's acting is bc I have never seen her lakorn before but she looks adorable in pics.
They broke up about 4 months ago. When Mo went to Chiang Mai, they were already distant/broken up but he was still taking her around town as a friend. Bie said that the both of them are still hurt from the break up, but they broke up cleanly and nicely, so they're still friends. Reporters asked Bie if their break up was due to Jes, Bie said he'll only answer about himself and refrained from responding. Reporters asked if their break up was due to the uncertainty, like they never clearly or officially came out, Bie said no. They broke up because there were things between the two of them that just didn't work out. They used to know each other's hearts.

Aww, too sad they broke up. They were cute together. Bie said that the two of them really tried to make it work but in the end, didn't. Bie usually defends and protects Mo, but when he did a no comment about Jes being the third hand, that rose a red flag. But each to their own judgment. They're both moving on, said Bie.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They broke up about 4 months ago. When Mo went to Chiang Mai, they were already distant/broken up but he was still taking her around town as a friend. Bie said that the both of them are still hurt from the break up, but they broke up cleanly and nicely, so they're still friends. Reporters asked Bie if their break up was due to Jes, Bie said he'll only answer about himself and refrained from responding. Reporters asked if their break up was due to the uncertainty, like they never clearly or officially came out, Bie said no. They broke up because there were things between the two of them that just didn't work out. They used to know each other's hearts.

Aww, too sad they broke up. They were cute together. Bie said that the two of them really tried to make it work but in the end, didn't. Bie usually defends and protects Mo, but when he did a no comment about Jes being the third hand, that rose a red flag. But each to their own judgment. They're both moving on, said Bie.
Yeah, I just found out that Bie and Mo broke up too. I thought it was just today but I guess not. I'm not saddened by the news haha. Since we never saw any of their interactions in public. If anything, I'm glad there's no beef between them and they were able to remain good friends. :)

I highly doubt there's anything going on between Jes and Mo. They haven't been hanging out lately, ever since their lakorn ended filming. I actually remember Jes going on a trip with Mo's girl friend a few months back and some of the comments from their circle of friends were instigating that there was something going on between Jes and Mo's friend. I think Bie decided not to comment because they're not dating anymore. Even though they're still friends, he no longer has an obligation to defend her. He's no longer involved with her romantically, so it's like he doesn't have any interest or say in her love related rumors anymore. Maybe it's not even that, maybe he's just tired of having to talk about Jes since he's been linked to Mo ever since they were cast in their lakorn. Plus, if there really was something going on between Jes and Mo, I doubt Bie would still be close friends with Mo, to the point of still going on trips with her. And Bie said that they're both hurt from the break up. I honestly think they just weren't compatible. From the start, they seemed to be in an off and on relationship. Their personalities and schedules didn't seem to go well together. After so many years of trying to make it work, they probably realized that it's best to let each other go even if they still have feelings for each other.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, the thing about Bie is, he'll automatically shoot down any rumors that may harm Mo especially if they're still good friends. Like when Gypsy and Jes broke up, Gypsy straight out said, their break up wasn't because of a third party. They even asked Gypsy about other girls and she said, no. It was due to Jes and his work, which was true because that was when Exact began promoting Jes into lead roles.

Honestly, I don't blame Mo if she and Jes ended up being an item. A lot of people do that especially actors and actresses considering the amount of time they spend together. I think half of why Bie didn't answer was, if he answered no, and if that possibility of Jes and Mo came true, he would look bad. And of course, he's not going to say yes. Lol So he didn't want to comment.

I think if Bie slowed down with his schedule, it would have worked. Mo seems so carefree, loves traveling and to not have been able to do that freely with Bie due to conflicting schedules, images, and so forth, it must have been really hard for Mo. It seems to me that Mo was the one always waiting and compromising while Bie continued pursuing his dreams. And a girl can only take so much before she gives up.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mo still looks a bit hurt, likewise for Bie. After 4 months since their break up and both still seem quite hurt and attached in a sad way. If they truly love each other, I hope they can mend things and come back together one day, when they're both ready, more mature, and timing is right.

Mo said, no, Jes is not the reason why they broke up. She emphasized that Jes is a coworker. Mo said there's no definite reason for the breakup and whatever Bie said is all of it. But she wishes to keep the details private.

Bie lost a good girl. But that's life in the ET industry. I just find it sweet that Bie and Mo look like they still have lingering feelings like they really tried to work things out versus Woonsen towards Chakrit. Just a few weeks to months of divorce and she's seems more than fine. Lol

Bie was serious with Mo, too. He had planned to marry at 35.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww. They asked Mo about the break up a few days ago...Mo said she respects Bie's decision and choices, so the media is saying that Bie probably initiated the breakup. The reporters asked Mo how she feels, Mo said, she still feels the same as she did from day one, today, which means, she still loves him. Awwww!

Mo said there is no possibility with Jes because they're already friends. Normally, people would be like oh, I don't know because that's something of the future, so I can't answer, but Mo straight out denied Jes in regards to any future progression. Mo said, of course, there's going to be future love/relationships, it's normal since love makes people happy, but she's not ready right now.

P'Boy said he and the company has nothing to do with the breakup when they asked him if it was him and the company who want Bie to remain single, so he can be the next koo jin with Esther. P'Boy said that is absolutely ridiculous and nonsense. He said Bie is well over 30, he is free to date publicly, no one cares and it's completely normal. He's already spoken to both Bie and Mo.

It's sort of dumb how the media played that out. For one, Bie doesn't need Esther. He's already good on his own plus his koo jin is Noona.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They had the press conference today! Obviously, this won't be airing in January like previously stated. Apparently, it'll be airing in March. The teaser starts at 2:01:57.

I'm so hyped!!!!!! It actually looks pretty intense, especially that ending with Jes carrying Mo and the music in the background. :clap: I love the star-studded cast. Willy, Captain, Jes, Mo, Ak and Woonsen.

Mo really resembles Pin from the original here. :eek:

Screenshot from trailer:

cr: kolin54

Interview:

cr: daradaily

Blurry photo but look who's beside Mo! :love::love::love::love::love::love: Hehe. :angel10: (Hint: It's her OTP. :naughty2::cheer::aaaaa::icon12:)

cr: dadexact

Last edited: