[OneHD] Dao Wing Deun Wow : Toomtam Yuttana/ Mo Monchanok/ Jes Jespipat/ Ak Akarat

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLQQ9L7gVno/
^I find it awesome that a professional makeup artist (@jejee_makeup) commented on this picture posted by Toomtam's fanclub saying that she "misses this couple". TooMo have fans even within the industry. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: (I believe she worked with them in Ruk Long Jai. I may be wrong but I do recognize her username because she's done makeup for other popular actors and actresses.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So Ak and Grand are reuniting as well? So will there be a bunch of reuniting pairs in here? Jes and Benz, Ak and Grand, and TooMo? I actually want Mo and Ak to get paired though because He's been in a lot of lakorns with Mo, but never ends up with her.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So Ak and Grand are reuniting as well? So will there be a bunch of reuniting pairs in here? Jes and Benz, Ak and Grand, and TooMo? I actually want Mo and Ak to get paired though because He's been in a lot of lakorns with Mo, but never ends up with her.
Ak & Mo are like the Thai equivalent to Kingone & Rainie (for Taiwanese drama fans). They're in so many dramas together but the poor guy never get the girl lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know for sure but I would assume it's Toomtam & Mo, Jes & Benz and Ak & Grand. I think it's pretty much confirmed that Ak and Grand are pairing up since they both posted couple pictures on IG. It wouldn't make sense to pair Toomtam with Benz after how successful TooMo's pairing was in Ruk Long Jai. To put them in the same series after that success, but not pair them up, when so many people requested the producers of Club Friday to reunite them, wouldn't make sense. Plus, there haven't been any photos surfacing of Toomtam with Benz or Jes with Mo at the fitting. There's just their individual fitting pictures and then the group picture with Toomtam sitting on the bench hugging Mo and then Jes and Ak to each side of them. Not to mention, at the event/press conference, TooMo were sitting next to each other too when they were getting interviewed. So I hope that all means Toomtam and Mo are reuniting in here.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh don't get me wrong I am happy to have Toomtam and Mo reunite here, but I definitely get why fans might want Ak and Mo. Also I definitely don't need a Jes and Mo reunion yet. They already have their sitcom airing and their lakorn has yet to broadcast.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh don't get me wrong I am happy to have Toomtam and Mo reunite here, but I definitely get why fans might want Ak and Mo. Also I definitely don't need a Jes and Mo reunion yet. They already have their sitcom airing and their lakorn has yet to broadcast.
Oh I wasn't saying I don't want Ak with Mo. :) I was just explaining why I think the pairs will be TooMo, Jes/Benz and Ak/Grand.

But I agree. Although I do strongly believe in Jes and Mo's potential from what I've seen so far, I think three projects back to back within a span of a couple months is a bit much. I adore Jes with Mo, but TooMo are the ultimate one true pairing. So if they're all going to be in a lakorn together, I'm definitely rooting for TooMo. Not to mention, this could be Toomtam's last project for ONE HD, meaning it could be TooMo's last opportunity to act as a couple.

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I guess TooMo can get paired for GMM channel too. But I understand that TooMo's fame after the club Friday series will get them paired together. But I hope one day Ak and Mo do end up together for once. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Apparently this isn't a lakorn mini series. This is a show where they are only looking for new actors/actresses.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently this isn't a lakorn mini series. This is a show where they are only looking for new actors/actresses.
I don't understand what's being said in the videos. But so it'll be like America's Got Talent or The Face Thailand, except that it's for aspiring actors? That's weird... Why would they have a fitting then? And it looked like they even filmed some scenes too. I guess TooMo and them are just guest starring in a short clip that'll premiere in the first episode of this show or something then. I really wish they would update about this lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
As far as what I gathered from the clips, it's what I got, but I wish to god that I am wrong and this is a mini series. We'll still have to wait and see.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So this isn't a show? Man what a bummer lol
It might not be a full on lakorn or anything, but from the pictures I posted previously I'm sure TooMo and them had to have had a special segment that they filmed/will be featured in for the show or something. :) Plus! There's still TooMo's Club Friday To Be Continued to look forward to! :aaaaa:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I'm really confused. Is this a series or is it not? They're all paired with newbie actors but at the fitting they were all posing with each other (Mo with Toomtam/Jes & Ak with Grand).
cr: ONE HD

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe it's like an acting competition?

Also, no offense but none of the newbies look like p'ek or n'ek material. Unless they're just looking for more actors and actresses to play support, which might actually work out well cause then maybe they can promote some of their other actors and actresses.