[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Because the cast's so beautiful, every picture is a treat to us. Thanks so much for updating  :woot2:
LOL so far all the romantic scenes between Wilai & Athit (the wedding, the ball dance, the Romeo & Juliet play) are just the latter's imagination  :spin: I hope the couple will get to know each other better during the beach date & give us more sweet moments   :dance2:
IMO Wee actually prefers Mon, since at first he intended to cancel the date with Montira, but to him the latter isn't a bad choice either  :scratchchin: Men are greedy, we all know it :coverlaf:  The double date was so funny, abeilt surreal because their timing was too ... perfect  :p
And I really like Vake, not only he's a concerned big brother to Wilai, he's ambitious & isn't willing to spend the rest of his life staying poor ^^ His positive attitude is amazing :)

Kinda off topic but these days I've been re-listening to KS's first album, which is a very solid one :) I hope he'll release a new one soon ^^

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
cross finger till the beach scene...I hope it's Monday alreadyyyyy
Before everyone included me though Jui would be look older than Push but Jui is a right choice for him, she suits Montira/Mon so well
I think Wee like Mon, but being a hi-so class you can't help but your parent want you to have a most suitable wife...
I'll take exam next week so I'm not sure I'll able to catch the ep live  :cry:

wealthyriver said:
Because the cast's so beautiful, every picture is a treat to us. Thanks so much for updating  :woot2:
LOL so far all the romantic scenes between Wilai & Athit (the wedding, the ball dance, the Romeo & Juliet play) are just the latter's imagination  :spin: I hope the couple will get to know each other better during the beach date & give us more sweet moments   :dance2:
IMO Wee actually prefers Mon, since at first he intended to cancel the date with Montira, but to him the latter isn't a bad choice either  :scratchchin: Men are greedy, we all know it :coverlaf:  The double date was so funny, abeilt surreal because their timing was too ... perfect  :p
And I really like Vake, not only he's a concerned big brother to Wilai, he's ambitious & isn't willing to spend the rest of his life staying poor ^^ His positive attitude is amazing :)

Kinda off topic but these days I've been re-listening to KS's first album, which is a very solid one :) I hope he'll release a new one soon ^^
Yeah, I love Kangsom's new album. There is a bit of everything: pop, r&b, hip-hop, and dance. I did enjoy nearly all of the songs.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
TODAYYYYYY IS MONDAYYYY EVERYONEEEE
I'm so excited even though I have final exam tmr @@ I have no mood for styding at all, now I'm rewatching ep 6 though

But I really wonder how many pics of them in their phoneee..Gosh, I must be a lot @@@@@@@ If there any lakorn could promote like Push & Jui..I would happy to death LOL

cre: Push, Jui's IG

Hanajungupup said:
TODAYYYYYY IS MONDAYYYY EVERYONEEEE
I'm so excited even though I have final exam tmr @@ I have no mood for styding at all, now I'm rewatching ep 6 though

But I really wonder how many pics of them in their phoneee..Gosh, I must be a lot @@@@@@@ If there any lakorn could promote like Push & Jui..I would happy to death LOL

cre: Push, Jui's IG
yes i hope they'll have more lakorn togerther too after funfueng so sweet couple

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Hello fellow day dreamers,
I am up & early ready to watch in about 15 mins live hehe EXCITED. Yes they are def promoting this one. I feel like Push didn't promote leh nangfa as much hehe. Def like him more with Jui. She is an actress I adore.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
Hello fellow day dreamers,
I am up & early ready to watch in about 15 mins live hehe EXCITED. Yes they are def promoting this one. I feel like Push didn't promote leh nangfa as much hehe. Def like him more with Jui. She is an actress I adore.

Sadly today I can't watch live with you..Enjoyyy naaa....
I so hope he could promote RLSR like that too, I want to see Push&Lily too..But I think bcs Jui&Push is really close, they do a lot of things together so I don't think they just post it to promote FF only

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

GUYS, FUN FUENG'S VIKI CHANNEL HAS BEEN APPROVED! YAY  :clap:
here is the link!
 ​

Please show your support! If you're having a Fun Fueng fever, let others have it by spreading the link too! x)

CONGRATSS ...SO GLAD FOR FF'S TEAM HARD-WORKING xD

maiKair said:
Hmmm... Should I help sub? How many episodes are there supposed to be? 

It would been good if you could help sub xD 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
maiKair said:
Hmmm... Should I help sub? How many episodes are there supposed to be? 

Yesss, please! Help is needed ;; I read somewhere that one of the cast said that it will have around 20 EPs(?) which I think is kind of impossible. I think it will be less than that?
Don't worry, you can sub whenever you're free or willing to because I will be subbing each episode (if there's really no one free to sub) anyway.
And If there is help, each EP will be subbed much faster. :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Ep 7 is up on youtube...Still can't watch it yet...:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGEHHmsLUVY&list=PLXopbKxiivxpFyOMTaVYb4wDbXNreYG--

cre: one hd's channel

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching it live. Just feel so bad for Wilai since I've been in her shoes before LOL knowing the guy I like is with another girl and you can't trust him yet :( does make you teary all night.