[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Mahalo said:
If they were going to change it, discuss it with the author. She's just as pissed as we are. Lol. I'm anti-ing everyone except Fair and Tono. Thank goodness Fair didn't continue his contract. Ch.7 should pick him up! He'll fit in better at Ch.3 but it's crowded there.
I want him in ch3 so that he has better script to go by if he's ever p'ek. I don't want him to just be p'ek and be robotic about it or over acting like some of the ch7 actors. On top of that, I really want to see FAI LUANG remake see him in there or something (I have high hope for him :) )

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
I want him in ch3 so that he has better script to go by if he's ever p'ek. I don't want him to just be p'ek and be robotic about it or over acting like some of the ch7 actors. On top of that, I really want to see FAI LUANG remake see him in there or something (I have high hope for him :) )
He has a higher chance of working with Ch.3 since he worked with them before in Neung Nai Suang. However, I feel that Ch.7 has maturer roles. The problem with them is that they don't have quality productions. But, their actors are very talented. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That moment when you wrote a whole paragraph but your freaken fat hands and stupid touch screen mouse deletes the whole thing :rant:  UGH!

OK Let's try this again!! (If I remember everything I wrote ugh!)

Fair is cute and good, I give you that. He's not great or the best but just good. I think he just need the right script to shine in and the right nang'ek to shine with. Donut is not it, there's no chemistry and now I understand why. SHE didn't feel that his character is right for her character to generate that chemistry needed between a pra'ek and nang'ek. As for the script/story/lakorn, well to me it's blah. I thought maybe it's the cast but it's also the story. I even tried going to watch the original because I do like Ning and Patson but the lakorn just bored me, that's just me though I'm weird like that. I tend to like lakorns people don't care for lol. (ctrl A, ctrl C just in case)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well what do you know? Spoke too soon. According to Fair's IG, he will make a guest appearance in one of Ch.3's series. Just cast him in one of the Cupid Series. Pair him with Michelle. OUUUUU. Fan art idea!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Can we not have him in appearance? Give him a suit and a slick do and he'll pull of any charming p'ek roles in a heartbeat.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. They have two unconfirmed castings. I'll try to get to work but busy with school so don't know how soon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww...Donut my lady does seem hard to work with. Well, it's unfortunate because she's already my lady. I'll have to accept her as that. I can't hate her...just like how I can't hate Stephen Chow for being difficult to work with as well...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what I don't get is why would the producer allow the direction of her own lakorn to get away from her. Donut is allowed to have her on takes on things but ultimately it is the producer who should have the last words no matter what her cast thinks. I'm not making an excuse for Donut, I'm just merely suggesting that the producer isn't being responsible for her work. Donut isn't a newbie, she's been in the industry for many years and took on many roles and producers but this is the first that I hear of her literally just taking over an entire plot changes. It is a bit strange.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She didn't take over. She had a part. That's why I'm pissed off at all of them, not just Donut. Lol. Yes, producer. Be original and come up with your own plot twist. Don't rely on Donut to give you ideas.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't follow this lakorn but from what I have been noticing there is a general anti Tono speech here even way before the lakorn aired. The ONLY thing I hear is Tono must loose !!! Noone talks about the heroine development nor her acting nor the ensemble cast nor the setting ect... no this is just Tono must loose...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No one's anti-ing Tono. We just favor Fair's portrayal of Yo better than Tono's portrayal of Wee. That's why we started a Team Fair vs. Team Tono. Also, we did talk about heroine development and acting. We mention that there's no development between Laweng and Yo. In addition, I mentioned how I don't like Donut's acting as Laweng. We have a bunch of discussions in here that aren' just about Fair vs. Tono. I don't necessarily call it anti. I call it exchanging opinions and having a discussion. Before this aired, I've always stated how I liked Fair's acting better than Tono's. I only continued because I thought he was p'ek, but he's not. Many who had rooted for Tono also fell in love with Fair and see him more fitting as p'ek in here. It doesn't mean they stopped loving Tono. They just like Fair's character better.

Now an anti statement would be something like, "I HATE TONO and his acting sucks! Why is he even p'ek in here?" or "Fair is so much better looking than ugly Tono." But no one in here used those derogatory words towards Tono so I wouldn't call it anti speech.    

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
No one's anti-ing Tono. We just favor Fair's portrayal of Yo better than Tono's portrayal of Wee. That's why we started a Team Fair vs. Team Tono. Also, we did talk about heroine development and acting. We mention that there's no development between Laweng and Yo. In addition, I mentioned how I don't like Donut's acting as Laweng. We have a bunch of discussions in here that aren' just about Fair vs. Tono. I don't necessarily call it anti. I call it exchanging opinions and having a discussion. Before this aired, I've always stated how I liked Fair's acting better than Tono's. I only continued because I thought he was p'ek, but he's not. Many who had rooted for Tono also fell in love with Fair and see him more fitting as p'ek in here. It doesn't mean they stopped loving Tono. They just like Fair's character better.

Now an anti statement would be something like, "I HATE TONO and his acting sucks! Why is he even p'ek in here?" or "Fair is so much better looking than ugly Tono." But no one in here used those derogatory words towards Tono so I wouldn't call it anti speech.    
Okay I didn't understand first. Alright

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:

Agree. I've read and been following every (I mean every) comments and there isn't any anti against the actors. But just opinions.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think preetam is just feeling that majority of the people rather have Fair as the pra'ek over Tono. She may feel that people might be ok with the changes if let say Tono was Yo and Fair was Wee, so either way at the end Fair needs to be pra'ek. Sometime I felt that way too because reading from the start, people wanted Fair as the pra'ek and it was supposed to be that way which was why people were watching. However if preetam didn't feel that then it is just me. Lol sorry.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's not true. Lol. From the beginning, not many wanted Fair to be p'ek. Many didn't even know who the guy was. Everyone was looking forward to this because it was Tono's comeback. Only me and Khoonxnouxwanxjai were tuning in for Fair and expressed our displeasure towards Tono being p'ek. But along the way, people started adoring Fair. That's when everyone shifted towards Fair and ended up rooting against Tono. You can reread the thread from the beginning. Lol. I remember this clearly because I was tuning in mainly for Fair and was heartbroken when he was listed first in every credit. Everyone else was happy but I was sobbing. Haha.  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
From the beginning, I wanted Tono to be the main pra'ek because I am a fan of his. I did not even like Fair too lol But then as I watched HJMN and got into the characters, it'll only make sense if Fair is the pra'ek so I became TeamYo.