[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, sorry guys, Yo is left saying goodbye to Laweng and wishing her good luck in catching or finding Wee.

Laweng finds Wee and they smile.

No wonder the author is pissed off. Haha. They did change the ending and everything despite her opposition. But it would have been expected though. Exact doesn't stay true to any of the remakes or novels. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I stopped watching this after the first episode. I like Fair and Donut, but don't think they match. The drama around this lakorn was better than watching it. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched two episodes and then stopped. I know that a lot of us here like Fair as pra'ake but eh...he looks like he's suited to be supporting, no offense. He looks boring like Pope. Lol

Moothy

sarNie Egg
I just saw the last episode. Actually, I fast forward towards the end and I'm totally HEARTBROKEN! My Yo!! whyyy! Rip guys. My heart is crush.  :yuck:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fkjdshjfkhdshfjhsfh! So Donut got what she wanted. Thanks a lot Donut. This was total disrespect to the author. Out of a million things they could've changed about the plot, they chose this? What's so original about it? Without Yotha and Amawasee, there wouldn't even be a lakorn. It's like making Juliet fall for someone other than Romeo. I'm more upset because they made this change without the author's permission. If the author approved, cool. I would've known to skip it and not invest so much love into Fair. I was planning to skip it to begin with because I thought Tono was playing Yo. But given the original character description, Fair was supposed to be p'ek. Care to give a heads up at least? I'm glad the author won't be giving this channel anymore copyrights to her works. She wrote some non-classic books that became hits once they were adapted onscreen. Not a lost to them at all.   

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't blame it on Donut. She pitch the idea yes but the producer went along with it. If the producer didn't want to change it then she wouldn't had. Even if Donut felt strongly one way, it is the producer and director's responsibility to coach her so that she can understand her character fully. They didn't do that because they believe the same thing as she.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Again, she had a part. Not blaming her 100% but without her idea, the producer and director would've found a different way to be creative. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes i understand that she had a part but it isn't her lakorn. It does sound a little like you blame her for suggesting the idea. Actors and actresses pitch ideas and suggestion all the time but ultimately the producers has to agree. I think that if the producers didn't already felt the same way, they wouldn't had changed it. If they thought differently then she they should had explain the character and story to her better cus obviously she was not getting her characters at all. They should have had the author explained why Laweang fell for Yo. Both of them did not understand her story at all which was why the lakorn turned out the way it did and why Donut felt the way she did. Plus it was a bit sad to banned a who,e channel for one production's mistake. I can agree with not letting that production make her lakorn again but to banned the whole channel, that is kind of sad.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes i understand that she had a part but it isn't her lakorn. It does sound a little like you blame her for suggesting the idea. Actors and actresses pitch ideas and suggestion all the time but ultimately the producers has to agree. I think that if the producers didn't already felt the same way, they wouldn't had changed it. If they thought differently then she they should had explain the character and story to her better cus obviously she was not getting her characters at all. They should have had the author explained why Laweang fell for Yo. Both of them did not understand her story at all which was why the lakorn turned out the way it did and why Donut felt the way she did. Plus it was a bit sad to banned a who,e channel for one production's mistake. I can agree with not letting that production make her lakorn again but to banned the whole channel, that is kind of sad.
Honestly, I am blaming her for suggesting the idea. Lol. She had a 5% part in the plot change; the rest was all on the producer and director. Donut is obviously on another level of attention to details. It's no surprise that a new producer like Da would hijack her idea. All of them obviously did not understand the message behind the book. You put a group of confused people together and they will deliver the wrong message. I'm upset that Donut didn't understand her character to begin with. Didn't she read the book before playing Amawasee? Isn't it kind of a good idea to read the book before playing your character so that you can understand it better? Did the producer and director not read the book at all for them to make this change that was against the author's wishes? Do you get where I'm going with this? I know you like Donut but omg, I haven't been favoring her lately with all the nitpicky. It just piles on and on until it becomes annoying. I don't follow her work and never plan on doing so. I only tune in if my favorites work with her. So far, nothing good comes out of working with her. It's not Donut's fault but she seems to be unlucky in life right now.          

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i think it started with her and her issue with Matt and now with Fair.

I like her and her work because she doesn't fake her passion. She wants to do what she does cus she likes it, not to become a celeb. That's how I felt about Matt and Weir too. They stay true to their "art". Donut already warn people what kind of person she is. I do admit that sometime it is way too much but she always played her character very well. It wasn't til recently that her thinking seem to be outside the norm. She's a micromanager, they're hard to work with. No one likes a micromanager. I am one until i build a strong relationship with my team. That was what I told my team in my first meeting with them today. Lol fun times.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure she's passionate about her work. I was watching Ananda's interview about her while they were still dating and he stated how artistic and talented she was. That was what attracted him to her. She's free-spirited and independent. But goodness, she needs to slow down a bit. Not every idea will be a good one. I'm not telling her to conform to society's standards, but please be considerate of others' feelings too when working them. She puts her work above all, even if it means butting heads with people. Lol. Kudos to her for being so driven but please be nice. I don't like a micromanager. I was micromanaged and was literally stressed out everyday. Lol. I definitely don't want to work with Donut or you Meow. Lol. Joking. At least you gave them a warning. That's nice. Haha.

Speaking of Donut's portrayal, she did not play Laweng well at all. The director let her play her how she wanted. When you have an experienced actor, they sometimes are allowed to pitch in ideas and make recommendations. Lakorn productions work as a team so Donut had a play in how this lakorn was developed. The producer and director obviously valued her opinion because she's considered an expert in acting. Just like how Ananda requested that P'Off added in real kisses between him and Kim because it'll be more realistic. Actors have a lot of power in how lakorns are produced once they get to a certain level of experience. Again, it's not completely Donut's fault at all that this happened but everyone under researched their roles.