[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That's what Malie said on her blog, but I'm not too sure myself. It does sound too early. Let's hope it's not true. 

roselovesice

Okay. I was not happy with some of the scenes from today's episode. Like, come on. Give Bie and Noona some of those sexy scenes too, which I know Noona probably isn't up for those kind of scenes. But come on! 555 I pity Note a lot. He doesn't want to hurt June, but he did just for the sake of his mother's health. I hope Mek expose Pat soon. I'm so done with her. I'm glad that she knows the truth of Note and June's relationship, because girl needs to back off now. 555 I bet she's going to threaten Note with his pictures with June and accuse him of cheating on her. What a typical move. 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
roselovesice said:
Okay. I was not happy with some of the scenes from today's episode. Like, come on. Give Bie and Noona some of those sexy scenes too, which I know Noona probably isn't up for those kind of scenes. But come on! 555 I pity Note a lot. He doesn't want to hurt June, but he did just for the sake of his mother's health. I hope Mek expose Pat soon. I'm so done with her. I'm glad that she knows the truth of Note and June's relationship, because girl needs to back off now. 555 I bet she's going to threaten Note with his pictures with June and accuse him of cheating on her. What a typical move. 555
Well go ahead, because in the end she's going to b suffering more than Note and June had been. When the people find out that she already broke up with Note a long time ago but ued him to get rich.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm very anticipating for next episode. It seems like things are starting to get revealed one by one. I really pity Note; he loves June so much, but he can't see her. He has to hide around to see her and take care of her.

cecilia

Staff member
I honestly don't pity him anymore .. He needs to stop doing that if he made up his mind to not associate himself with her because at this rate he's quite selfish.  Sure, it's good that he's sacrificing himself for her but by sneaking around to do good for her like this .. it's not helping her to move on. It only make her long for him more. Also, he should be direct and tell Pat that he's in this marriage to save her face and not to forget, forgive and love her again .. what she want of him can't be given (especially love).

Seriously, i don't get Pat either .. she's the one who cheated on him, how can she be so thick face and demanding like this  ... *sigh* He needs to stand up for himself and not let Pat take advantage of him ... she does not deserve someone like him at all. And yes, June deserve someone who will make her happy ... half full is better than a full miserable cup. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh there so much kissing going on in this drama. I really like it. Lol. Well I like the storyline too. It really feels like they got this for from a celebrity secret life story. Lol

roselovesice

Ugh. I am not all about that Bie-Pang kissing scene life. lol I need more Note-June romantic scenes!
I'm disappointed at Note now, too. So much selfishness going on in this drama. The hypocrisy is evident in this lakorn. I can't believe Pat thinks that she can have a say in June and Note's relationship. Girl cheated on Note and broke up with him first. People like this need to look back at themselves before speaking. I wonder of Honey died. Poor Nat though. He always get these kind of characters. Sigh. 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
roselovesice said:
Ugh. I am not all about that Bie-Pang kissing scene life. lol I need more Note-June romantic scenes!
I'm disappointed at Note now, too. So much selfishness going on in this drama. The hypocrisy is evident in this lakorn. I can't believe Pat thinks that she can have a say in June and Note's relationship. Girl cheated on Note and broke up with him first. People like this need to look back at themselves before speaking. I wonder of Honey died. Poor Nat though. He always get these kind of characters. Sigh. 555
I agre. Pat needs to look back on her self before she starts judging and telling other people what to do. She told Note that any good woman out there won't dare to date Note because they know that he is the lover of Pat, but she hasn't used that to compare with herself and Mek. If Mek was at all good then he wouldn't have interrupted Pat and Note's relationship either.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
According to this preview for next week, Jad Ruk seems like it's going to end next week with episode 15. I'm not sure because the drama that's airing after Jad Ruk comes on the 17th of September.
http://youtu.be/UiuvYDUGgxU

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, it sais it's ending this week with 15 eps.
Maybe they will have something on the 16th so the other lakorn air on 17th, like footboll or something.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
... oh man... little brother found the clip >_< can't wait for the ruined wedding scene!

---- also, WTF Nok? Why you gotta be so mean to him, he's just trying to work!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Loving today's episode. I love the sweet and at the same time sad moments between Note and June. It's good that June finally knows the truth. The part where they were watching the cartoon together and Note talking about June's character was warmhearted and sad at the same time. I got a little emotional on the scenes were Note and June were hugging each other and crying as well as the part where Note was hugging his mom and telling her that he's fine. He'll be able to forget June someways and be able to love Pat again. Also the part where his mom was hitting him and asking why he was keeping all those things to himself. Those moments were sad. Anticipating for the final episode!!!

roselovesice

I'm still upset that Pat and Note got married, but whatever. At least Pat got her closure and became a better person, I believe. I'm sad that the lakorn has ended now. It's so bittersweet. I loved the kiss at the end though! It was so cute! Their wedding! Eeeek!!! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If this lakorn ended with Note and Pat's wedding, I wasted my time watching it  :numchuck:  :numchuck: I will not continue :no: