[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
^ Yup it means big sister, or rather, it's used by a man to call an older woman. That's why whenever I try to search something about Noona, I always get something related to Korea / KPop  :bhehe:

This lakorn's like taking foreverrrrrrr  :weee: Even Noona doesn't talk much about it, I don't know why   :shrug:  Maybe they're saving all the photos for the broadcast period?  :wink: I'm watching Fun Fueng right now and I hope that Jad Ruk, which shares the same producer, will be just as funny :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
But doesn't Noona mean RAT in Thai? lol It's like the opposite of Korea's meaning. Haha! 

Anyways, I hope so too. Jeab better promote this lakorn like crazy like she does for FF once it's close to airing! 

roselovesice

Hahha I have no idea but Google translate says otherwise. 

Noona = Mouse (I meant this, not rat lol)
Nuengthida = One Daughter
Sophon = Lovely
Nuengthida Sophon = One lovely daughter

Eh. I have no idea, but this makes sense to me at least. lol 

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Kinda off-topic but I have this question: As a Muslim, Noona isn't allowed to marry non-Muslim man, is she? So that means she doesn't have any chance to end up with Bie in real life?

roselovesice

It really depends. Who knows. In my opinion, religion should not play a part when love is involve. 555 I mean, it can since each person holds different values and etc. based on their religion...but don't kill this hope of mine. 555 I don't think her ex boyfriend was a Muslim, at least I think. I don't know. 

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
I don't think her ex boyfriend was a Muslim, at least I think. I don't know. 
Maybe that's why he's become her ex-boyfriend?

I don't see many celebrities in Thailand being Muslim though. I wonder how Noona feels when she's the only one having a different religion from other people's.

roselovesice

I don't think Noona is a hardcore, conservative Muslim though. I'm not saying that she doesn't practice it but with the life she's living in somewhat hinders her from living the life a Muslim would, like praying 5 times a day, not eating some kind of meat, and etc. I don't know much about the Muslim culture even though one of my global course taught it. lol Forgive me if I said something wrong. I don't want to be ignorant.
I don't know much about her parents too, but what if her mom wasn't a Muslim when her father married her mom? She could of been a Buddhist. I know the dad was a Muslim based on the pictures Noona shared on her IG. It's just like a Christian marrying a Buddhist or a Muslim marrying a Christian. It's contradicting, but people seem to make it work regardless of how different they can be. And as far as marriage is the topic, I highly doubt her parents would make her go through an arrange marriage or her brother. lol I don't think her parents would stop her from marrying or loving a guy who isn't a Muslim if that was the case. They seem to be open about it.
But I understand it's hard, since I'm a Christian myself and to be with someone who holds different values and morals can be quite frustrating. Whatever the case is, I wish these two the best even if they don't ever date. lol #myshipperheart

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Noona comes from her real name Rohana which means my sweetheart. She likes to call herself noo and her family calls her Na which is the short version of her real name, so they combine it to Noona. Back onto topic, somehow Jad Ruk is not active for two weeks already. I wonder what's going on. They totally need to come back and film Jad Ruk. Really missing Biena.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It true. You marry muslim you convert into their religion. That's the only way you are accepted into their family. I live at the border of Thailand for months , in the village Thai men are enchanted with Muslim girls but to have them as wife they must convert. I believe Bie will have too convert if he want to marry Noona.

roselovesice

janajelly1 said:
Lol I'm just telling you how it is for me as one and how our culture is, families like to marry someone that's the same culture and usually make arranged marriages too, many get married at a young age, not like children age lol, somewhere between 18-24, but then again probably why the divorce rate is so high here. XD Thankfully my parents say I don't need to get married if I don't want to lol. But I'm very serious regarding my religion, and it's ok for guys to get married to someone from another culture or religion, but us ladies are the good ones that can only dream lol. 
Haha No, I understand. Same with Christianity. :) Let's just hope the best for these two. 555 

@Dreamlove, I AGREE! Makes me mad. 555 I know they did have a breakfast meeting yesterday, Jeab and her team that is. My babies haven't seen each other for a whole 2+ weeks! That must be heartbreaking!!! 5555 JK

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Good news! @magicif_lakorn posted that tomorrow Jad Ruk will film again for two days with Bie and Noona and others too. I'm so happy to hear that Biena will see each other again because its been like 3 weeks almost a month since they haven't seen each other. Hoping to get a lot of cute pictures of them from filming their drama. Miss seeing them together!

roselovesice

2 days?! That is not enough to make up for the past 3+ weeks that they missed! I'm still upset to be honest. I mean, it's better than nothing but still not enough. So much unprofessionalism. I think that Jeab, as a director, should focus on one project to 2 at a time from the start instead of taking so much at once. Even my sister agrees, and she has no idea what I'm talking and blabbing to her about on a daily basis. lol It's still unfair in my point of view. If they want to make it up with us, they better just do a lot of fan service these next two days. Who knows. They'll probably make us wait almost another whole month just to film Jud Rak again after these next 2 days. 
Please excuse my anger. lol

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
roselovesice said:
2 days?! That is not enough to make up for the past 3+ weeks that they missed! I'm still upset to be honest. I mean, it's better than nothing but still not enough. So much unprofessionalism. I think that Jeab, as a director, should focus on one project to 2 at a time from the start instead of taking so much at once. Even my sister agrees, and she has no idea what I'm talking and blabbing to her about on a daily basis. lol It's still unfair in my point of view. If they want to make it up with us, they better just do a lot of fan service these next two days. Who knows. They'll probably make us wait almost another whole month just to film Jud Rak again after these next 2 days. 
Please excuse my anger. lol
I have same sentiment..

sarN

sarNie Granny
how much filming can be done in 2 day out of a month lol at this rate it be the summer of 2015! Some time i do wish lakorn film then air , like Korean drama but i do not want to stress out the actor/actress . Did Koo Kum still filming while it air ? i think so because i saw clip it film like 3 month then air at the begining of the year .

roselovesice

Yeah, Khu Kam was almost done filming when it went on air. I mean, unless they decide to air the lakorn while it airs early next year before Bie leaves for LA in April, possibly March. I want my boy to rest before leaving and to be able to go promote the lakorn with Noona too. It'll really be unfair for us fans if he couldn't as we waited for about a year to two just for these two to reunite.

Unless they plan to make this lakorn only like 15 episodes or something. I don't know if I can handle that, since I'm so used to Bie and Noona having like 24 episodes, for example, Khu Kam. lol

roselovesice

Can someone translate what it says on this photo? I really want to know what it says. Thank you! :D

I never thought this would be how Bie's first photo of him and Noona on his IG would be like. 555 

Cr. Magicif_lakorn, autasda, natchari, hongxl_xi, Bie's IG

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
@roselovesice Here is the translation~

We would like to announce to the fans of Jad Ruk by Magic If Entertainment, that at the moment, we've got Fun Fueng, The City Of Light, and Jad Ruk. Before we work on something, we would hold a meeting with the staffs from each project. The reason why we would refrain from filming a lakorn such as Jad Ruk can be that there were no plays, the cast weren't available, and etc. And the reason why we don't post the BTS pictures can be how the scenes weren't anything special, and etc. It doesn't mean that we don't care. We love every single lakorn and our cast. Everything has its opportunity and time, and we will try our best.
Magic If Entertainment

Welp  :teary: