[OneHD] Jood Nud Fun (Exact - Scenario)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I though One hd/Exacts don't air lakorns on the weekends. Maybe this is their way of seeing if they can draw in weekend viewers. I mean they are still trying to organize themselves.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They do. Torfun Gub Mawin just ended airing in the weekend slot on 11/22. Nike and Vill's lakorn will air in this slot too, but won't be until 2016, since they are rerunning Seur.

From my understanding, Ch. One eventually became like the main channels, 3 slots to air their lakorns and they've been doing that. However, there were certain times that the weekend spot didn't air anything but that was right after Beauty and Bitches and didn't they plan to make their weekend slot the more mature slot? Like not your typical lakorns? But then they started to air normal lakorns on there. Perhaps because they had too many lakorns, so they had to use all 3 slots.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe ONEHD doesn't have enough lakorn to air for next year so they are holding back most of Vill lakorn and others lakorn that are finish filming. So they are rerunning those old lakorn back.  Ya know every year ONEHD always have "get together party" and show teaser of all of the upcoming lakorn for fans. This is just my guesting what I think why they rerunning old lakorn and not putting some of the finish filming lakorn on air. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, nah. If that was the case, they should have aired Nike and Vill's lakorn or other finished lakorns instead of airing this one that just started filming right before it aired. Lol

Ch. One has a TON of lakorns that they're going to do in 2016 plus some old ones that didn't get to air in 2015, too.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Loving this so far. Sadly, doesn't seem like many people are tuning in. 
Sean + Pango looks great together! 
Aon's voice..... is really making it for me :) 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That last episode was so sad. I can't imagine what it feels like to see someone you love and have not yet spend the life you want with them forget you day by day.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Sean's acting is really amazing here i cry every time he cries lol i can't help myself it's so sad just listen to his sad voice and when he cries OMG and Pango acting is good too.Anyway today is the last ep waiting!!!

cr.to owners

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that Sean is really good in here and what can I say about Pango? Lol that girl just took me by surprise, she's my second favorite from One hd.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Wow. Such a good series!
Sean + Pango needs to reunite. 
Left me inspired and motivated for sure... and relatable to young adults like me!