Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
From the teaser, Sean's sake is quite decent, he's no Pepper though. Esther is alright as Kate, but I agree about the contacts. Gybzy and Jes look hot together, they are one sizzling pair.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I honestly, don't see the passion in Sean's eyes. He doesn't have that smooth transition from nice to anger...then again the teaser is real short. This role required him to flip the switch so if he can't convince me that he's a jerk or arrogant fool from time to time it probably won't work lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm distracting myself from this because well, I'm super impatient. I need to cool down my excitment. It's been working so far but then I always find my way back here.. Lol, sigh. Time to distract myself again.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I'm distracting myself from this because well, I'm super impatient. I need to cool down my excitment. It's been working so far but then I always find my way back here.. Lol, sigh. Time to distract myself again.
I totally agree.  I check everyday to see if there are any updates at all.  I'm watching the older version in anticipation for this.  

Ntsuab-Ci

w3irdg3m said:
I totally agree.  I check everyday to see if there are any updates at all.  I'm watching the older version in anticipation for this.  
I don't think there's gonna be any updates soon. I mean, for a while. Since they probably think the teaser is enough for now. D; I'll keep track of them updates and post them up here asap. :)

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!

I don't know the cast very well but I love the original lakorn. The teaser got me hooked at last. I segmented the teaser on Viki.com but the channel has to be approved yet. Sometimes the videos can be entered before the approval. Is anyone of you able to enter the video to sub it in English? Would be heaven! :D

Here is the link: http://subber.viki.com/translations/1056588

Lots of love!

Ntsuab-Ci

rahut-rissaya said:
More artwork I made of Esther and Sean.

Thanks! They're so perfecto. <3 Ugh. <3 

Where are updates? D; I wanna explode. >.> lol. How long do I gotta wait man. All the pictures are killing me along with the teaser still! Need another distraction quick!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@rahut-rissaya: Those are some beautiful artworks! OMG, truly stunning. Love your editing style so much!
Great job, thank you for sharing those lovely artworks~

@Ntsuab-Ci: LOL, half of Jes' eyes, hahaha.
I noticed all of them had the same photo on their IGs. It made me so happy. I was scrolling down my IG and saw the photo 4 times!
Makes me so happy knowing they posted up the same photo, hehe.
If only Jes looked more this way, hahaha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That teaser had scenes that are exactly the same from the old version, almost word for word. Weird. Usually they change things up but it's like they didn't bother with this one? Not sure how I feel about that. If it's going to be exactly the same, might as well watch the old one.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Based on the teaser, I'm not feeling it. To me, Sean doesn't seem to exude enough emotions while Esther is on the verge of overacting.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If I hadn't already known the storyline to LR, I would've assumed that it's a drama/action/thriller/mystery from this poster. It doesn't look like a romantic drama with all the cracked glass. Sean also looks like a detective. Lol.

cr: lakornexact

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gypsy on the poster looks like an older version of Vill. In the teaser I don't feel like Esther is overacting I just don't think she's acting enough. It's almost she has an idea what N'ek supposed to act like and try to imitate that image. If she brings her talent as a supporting to N'ek I think she'll do fine because she is talented. But instead she being a N'ek in her acting comes off kind of odd. I hope in the lakorn there's more to Sean/Esther acting though.

Ntsuab-Ci

Anonymous95 said:
If I hadn't already known the storyline to LR, I would've assumed that it's a drama/action/thriller/mystery from this poster. It doesn't look like a romantic drama with all the cracked glass. Sean also looks like a detective. Lol.

cr: lakornexact
I didn't even see the glasses at all! LOL. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Amelie3 said:
Hi!

I don't know the cast very well but I love the original lakorn. The teaser got me hooked at last. I segmented the teaser on Viki.com but the channel has to be approved yet. Sometimes the videos can be entered before the approval. Is anyone of you able to enter the video to sub it in English? Would be heaven! :D

Here is the link: http://subber.viki.com/translations/1056588

Lots of love!
Thanks for subbing the trailer! Hopefully the channel gets approved  :yes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just finish watching the trailer...Craziness...they step up the drama....

I'm looking fwd to the 2nd couple, I think this 1 give them more interesting scene (though I love Pong and Mod). I did Find Mod portray better (well her character doesn't seem as shrew as the new , but the new version of the pair looks fun *cross fingers*)

I also don't feel the actors, I like Ester but, like everyone else she doesn't come off right....Agree that I feel like she dunno what she trying to be (not into the character). Kate is suppose to be innocence...I think everyone else explained it better than me....it just seems off....

LOVE FANG, shame they demoted her...

I'm watching the OLD version Now

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Did Fang do something to offend the thai society because she barely had n'ek roles in the past. I adore her as an actress. Shes youthful and beautiful. Her role in SSP was soo lame. The things her character found were always so late that the info was useless. -.- somebody tell me.