Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah. WHY is everyone getting sick? Is it natural or is something like happening? 

---

They keep having similar captions. Wonder if they're talking about the same thing, hm. 

ig esthersupree,seanjindachot

Ntsuab-Ci

LOL, like fr. I go on IG and then I see Sean's photo then I stroll down and then Esther pops up. I read the captions and they are SOO similar. Esther would post first and then Sean would post after. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Wow the bad guy in here is actually young lol! In the old version he's so old like a sia haha and also Aww hope them two feel better hehe so we can watch this soon! Any airing dates yet?? Love all the updates and I think that one where Sean and gypsy in the car must be the scene where stupid Kate chased the car lol

Ntsuab-Ci

lakornsrok said:
Wow the bad guy in here is actually young lol! In the old version he's so old like a sia haha and also Aww hope them two feel better hehe so we can watch this soon! Any airing dates yet?? Love all the updates and I think that one where Sean and gypsy in the car must be the scene where stupid Kate chased the car lol
I know, I was surprised. I thought the bad guy was gonna be another old dude. But I'm glad they had a younger one played the role instead. It's more comfortable to watch. But all we know is the month right now which is in April. LOL when you called Kate stupid for chasing the car.  :bhehe:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol yes same here hehe if they had a hottie playing the bad guy I wouldve been more crazy lol Omgg april?? Ohh yay I hope that's true hehe and it's true because from what I recalled she was late to the photoshoot or something and then he was gonna leave and she was like ima chase him lol then tripped haha hehe but Esther is goin to be so beautiful then I get to watch Sean act cold ahha I'm soo excited hehe waiting for my Jespsy too!! Eeek so happy

Ntsuab-Ci

YAY! The team subbing Leh Ratree SUBBED the teaser! xD I'm so happy to understand what they were saying. Whoa, it's even more intense now that I understand! Especially when Sake ask Kate why she doesn't know what to do when she accepted to have his child. OMG! I'm gonna die of excitement! LOL. frrr. Can't wait for that scene and the other scenes like that one.  :pervie:  :pervie: 

ALSO, I suddenly got super excited to seeing Fang playing Itsala. It's gonna be super interesting. I keep forgetting there's other cast besides Sean/Esther and Jes/Gypsy. v_v LOL, but yeah. Fang is gonna rock the role!

LINK to it.
http://www.viki.com/videos/1056588v-teaser-1

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ahhh Ntsuab Ci I love all your updates!! Thank you so much sweetie for all the lovely updates hehe OMG I'll have to wait til I'm on my laptop to view it big haha and also yes I know I like fang also sucks she's getting nrai role but i know she'll nail it! So I can't wait for them all!! <3

Ntsuab-Ci

lakornsrok said:
Ahhh Ntsuab Ci I love all your updates!! Thank you so much sweetie for all the lovely updates hehe OMG I'll have to wait til I'm on my laptop to view it big haha and also yes I know I like fang also sucks she's getting nrai role but i know she'll nail it! So I can't wait for them all!! <3
It's all good. I love updating on this cause I'm too obsessed. Haha. But definitely! Fang is gonna be awesome. She might even be the spotlight! I wonder how Eviler her plans are gonna be separating Sake and Kate. Hoping to kinda cause for misunderstanding for slap/kiss. Haha. :3

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried hard but I still can't find Jes attractive

Ntsuab-Ci

preetam said:
I didn't find Jes attractive at first also. But as time goes by, he starts to look better even though he looks the same, haha. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
preetam said:

I used to find Jes just a decent looking guy. At first when I watched Jaopayu with him, I didn't like him much -- it was because I found his character to be very unreasonable and he was your typical bad guy. Surprisingly, as the story progressed, I realized he wasn't so unreasonable and his character was so sincerely and deeply in love with Gypsy's character. So I definitely fell for him especially his looks -- his spiked up hair and bad boy exterior ;)
And now, I'm officially a Jespipat fan. He is such a talented actor!

Ntsuab-Ci

TURTLE NECK COUPLE. They look so good together.  :spin:  I love her hair, seriously. <3

c; jesjpp

Btw Marina, love your siggy. (; 

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when this will air? I'm excited!!

I've rewatch the teaser so many times. P'ek's looks is growing on me..