[OneHD] Nang Barp (Exact - Jaan25)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwww THANK YOU for sharing. Sean looks handsome in white :kiss2: :kiss2:
I did not know Sean is GG's friend.
P.S. its not off topic. Off topic is when you post something not related to lakorns or any actors in the lakorns. Sean is the P'ek here so its not off topic :p
Lany cassie said:
Off topic: Sean at Gubgib's wedding :thumbsup:

cr.to owners

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Awwwww THANK YOU for sharing. Sean looks handsome in white :kiss2: :kiss2:
I did not know Sean is GG's friend.
P.S. its not off topic. Off topic is when you post something not related to lakorns or any actors in the lakorns. Sean is the P'ek here so its not off topic :p

Yes he looks handsome but he seems so skinny in the pictures ...and i'm glad that i'm not off topic hehe thanks you :dance1:

Anyway GG is not only his friend but they used to have dating news too cos they both usually hang out .....and met each other more often...even when Sean was in the monk period or GG in the hospital...then both of them denied that they just good friends.However i think GG really like Sean he praised him a lot especially being a gentle man :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did know about GG and Sean's dating rumor. I wonder who will be that lucky girl to date Sean :spin:
Lany cassie said:

Yes he looks handsome but he seems so skinny in the pictures ...and i'm glad that i'm not off topic hehe thanks you :dance1:

Anyway GG is not only his friend but they used to have dating news too cos they both usually hang out .....and met each other more often...even when Sean was in the monk period or GG in the hospital...then both of them denied that they just good friends.However i think GG really like Sean he praised him a lot especially being a gentle man :heart:

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
I did know about GG and Sean's dating rumor. I wonder who will be that lucky girl to date Sean :spin:

I wonder too now i just wish he can meet his real one soon :yes:

And I love the way he hugged GG here it is so heartwarming :heart: :heart:

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! The sis is such an idiot. U watch she is going to get away with it with just a slap on the wrist.