[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yep, let go ladies! Mo need BIG time promotion!!!

Exact have many n'rai from the look of it but have less n'ek...i really wish exact would just give her full time n'ek...So far to what i know Vill is the only full time n'ek at exact...why is it so hard to make one another full time n'ek?? For sure Esther is working her way up there hehehe and i'm so proud of her...finally!

Sweet_09

Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. Yes, they do. Praikadao and dr@maddicts are going to make an IG this weekend in support of Mo getting promoted. You can be one of the administrators with them. :) They're currently in the process of gathering more fans to help them post daily.

Anonymous<3...shared me the link of their IG account lol! Felt like spamming lol but debating if i shall make a account because i'm not much of a fan of ig nor twitter....

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Anonymous<3...shared me the link of their IG account lol! Felt like spamming lol but debating if i shall make a account because i'm not much of a fan of ig nor twitter....
I'll message Praikadao to message you. She and dr@maddicts will create the IG this weekend. All you have to do is log in with the username and password of that IG account and post pictures of Mo as often as you can explaining why you think Mo should be promoted, and of course tag Exact producers and their IGs. :) But do you have a phone? And are you able to download apps? You will need the instagram app in order to post pictures. So far, Praikadao and dr@maddicts are going to manage this IG. There's also huajaikaungtur, who's interested, and now, you, if you're able to help. :) Praikadao is offline right now but when she's back on, she's going to message other Mo fans to see if they're able to join too.

Sweet_09

@

Anonymous<3 said:
I'll message Praikadao to message you. She and dr@maddicts will create the IG this weekend. All you have to do is log in with the username and password of that IG account and post pictures of Mo as often as you can explaining why you think Mo should be promoted, and of course tag Exact producers and their IGs. :) But do you have a phone? And are you able to download apps? You will need the instagram app in order to post pictures. So far, Praikadao and dr@maddicts are going to manage this IG. There's also huajaikaungtur, who's interested, and now, you, if you're able to help. :) Praikadao is offline right now but when she's back on, she's going to message other Mo fans to see if they're able to join too.

Thanks! I will be looking forward to spam exact on ig lol! Yes, i do have a phone and i did download the app a few time and deleted many times lol because i wasn't interest in making an account. I'm not much of pictures up-loader type of person. 

aiyaja said:
If I were Esther, if the role is good, I would play for Ch. 3 too. Why not? It's a gain gain if you think about it. It's not like she has to sign a contract with Ch. 3 only. She can still work as a free lance. All of the hot pra'akes are at Ch. 3. Lol

Yeah, i wouldn't mind Esther working for both channel. Because after all Ch.3 isn't a stranger, it her old home (if she consider them as her old home lol). Also that the beginning of her career, channel 3. I hope she still accept few lakorn from channel 3 so we fans can see her acting along side with our favorite. And yes, it can help Esther with her frame, take Son for example. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess, but wouldn't Exact be pissed that she would go back to work with Ch3 when it was Exact who made her popular. But I guess Exact&Ch3 don't have issues like Ch8&Ch3. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She's a free lance in the end. Why would Exact be upset? Exact still gives her work knowing that she's working under other channels.

If it's a good role, Esther should take it. Be the bigger person and put the past behind her. Forgive but don't forget. You wouldn't want Esther to carry the name of hitting it big and forgetting her roots.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact let Son go over there and his lakorns were a hit so I think they'll be ok with Esther. I do think exact will try to sign her though. What do you think Aiyaja? Any thoughts?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Exact isn't like it used to be. They've been pretty lenient. They may or may not propose a contract. If they were, they would have done it with Jui a while ago.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i need someone poke me to understand why they still insist that you can not play lead roles, they saw her as nang rai , i love sean and esther , iam fan of them even try make ppl know more about them etc but i felt that they give them roles did not suit or fit them and why made remake for this lakorn , there is plenty of good one need for remake ,sean and esther they try hard promote them as couple and new one hd hit couple will okay but what about other actors and actress just like mo ,, guy, son etc they remind me of ch 7 ,ch3 this day ,they are totally ignore names have potential for some names did not worth all this attention
can not act but have fame and popularity , no one deny that one hd become more popularity after made major changes and give chance for fresh faces like esther , sean but really they should choose suitable roles for them not any bullshit , mo need more attention ,more decent roles actually stunning with her acting skills in some lakorns , exact should make more promotion not just wait and see then do late reaction ,this year they focus on some names ,esther being nang rai fit her and also be lead but in specific roles , mo like esther but they trapped her in nang rai or evil because for them she doesn't have qualified material to be lead , so shame . this lakorn not for me i felt that they  jus it is t redo for  leh ratree and  they  take advantage of rising popularity for this couple 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I think we're over it. It was fun being on the other side. Lol. Those late night debates always get a bit heated.
I just saw this post of yours. Haha. I think a lot of people ignore the fact that Vill had to sacrifice her studies just to take on one lead role plus one or two cameo to supporting roles per year. Vill has said numerous of times before, I bet some didn't know, since they don't follow Vill, but rather assume, that she really took her time with college because she wanted to pursue her passion in acting. Vill is going on her 8th year in university. That may be silly in some people's eyes or some may say Vill is plain dumb to have taken that long but honestly, Vill made herself available all these years. It truly is hard balancing life as a student and actress/celebrity. A lot of the celebrities who were or are studying and planning to graduate within the usual timeframe don't take on a lot of projects at once. That's why you don't see them having many lakorns. It's not even that Exact neglects them, it's more of they're still students, their priorities are different, and their availability. They usually film one lakorn at a time or per year. Lily, Cee, Pan Pan, Charebelle, and even Mo are or were all university students who graduated or will graduate with their class if not behind by only one or two years. All of us have or are currently attending college. It's already hard enough trying to graduate timely with a part time to full time job as a normal person. I can't imagine how it's like to be a celebrity.

Even Patricia had such a hard time with work and she's only filming one lakorn at a time with a bunch of events that she almost gave up her studies but in the end decided to stick it through. Nadech and Yaya too. Both wanted to film more lakorns but couldn't because of their studies. Once Nadech was near graduation, that was when he began taking on more projects. Likewise for Matt like ByeBye had mentioned. So I'm not surprised why Mo's schedule is packed right now, much much more than before even though they may not be lead roles but supporting roles get a lot of screen time too. Lol Thus, why I'm not surprised if Vill was to pick up more projects too since this is her last year. She's finally graduating this year if everything goes as expected and will have more free time. But if anyone follows Vill would know Vill films one lakorn at a time even though like many of you have pointed out that it seems like Vill always gets work. Haha. Don't get it mixed up. Vill may have lakorns but she usually films one at a time. Haha.

As for Esther, she may prioritize her life differently too thus is available to film so much. Perhaps she can take on 1000 projects at once and can still graduate timely perfectly fine. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To the school subject: I honestly, don't care however long someone is in school in order to do other things in life. I have known someone going back to get a degree at the age of 45. If Vill, graduate at 40 it's not a big deal to me because everyone's priorities in life are not the same. With that being said...

I know Matt is one of those that can't take on more than 1 lakorn per year because that's something she preferred to do. When she was taking on one lakorn, I always whined about her graduating and accepting more lakorns. I was patient that her time will come. But with Matt, modeling was what she started out first. Though, found out she didn't quite like it as much and then she ran into Nok, whom recommended Matt to give acting a try. Matt loves acting but only considered it as a hobby.  So I guess, with her she's fortunate enough to not make it everything.

I think, exact will be exact...they probably can have so many actresses but will focus just on a few. Maybe those few they love for some reasons that will never be known to us fans, or that the elders see potential in them that we are not seeing or maybe those few are luckier in life than the rest. We will never know how they function over there or anywhere with the other channels. I always, wondered too, how Matt isn't that popular as an actress but she gets more work than most in channel 3.

I guess, the channels still lay down lots of pictures of the stars and just look at the pictures and see which one catches their eyes for the moment lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm relieved!!!!!!

Grand is MUCH better as Wiyada (maybe even perfect)! She tends to play these upper class and snobby kind of roles. Grand is similar to Pei in that she overacts, and that's how they both can come off as really annoying. Although, I did find Grand quite amusing in KNK.

I really wonder where or how the rumor of Mo being in here as nang'rai started...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
When I look back at this picture, it's really hard for me to imagine Mo playing as nang'rai. If anything, it looks like this lakorn has two nang'eks and one pra'ek, and the pra'ek has to choose between one girl or the other.

Mo is so pretty...too pretty to be nang'rai. Whereas, when you look at Grand, Grand has the complete aura and package of a nang'rai. She has that intimidating look that wouldn't be able to transform to a sweet and innocent nang'ek. Grand is the kind of actress you would call a "good nang'rai". Mo may have a fierce look in this photo, but she can also be made to look-and she can also act-very sweet and innocent. Mo is one of the few actresses who has a versatile look because she has a baby face, which makes her look naturally innocent. However, because of her actual facial features, she can also be made to look very fierce with the right makeup and the right facial expressions.

Mo looks like a nang'ek acting as a nang'rai. I and many others also thought this when Mo was casted as nang'rai in Pan Ruk Pan Rai. She's a talented actress who can nail nang'rai roles, but her overall appearance and aura is still of a leading actress. I think a good comparison would be Bee Namthip. Bee tends to play fierce or raeng nang'ek roles, but she still has that very sweet and pretty nang'ek look to her, which is why even when she plays the nang'rai or a raeng nang'ek in a lakorn, she's still the lead and show stealer of that lakorn.