[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I just finished watching LR and it was surprisingly good lol now im really looking forward to this version as well! SeanEst reunion!!! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I pray for less crying from the n'ek and more skin ship from the p'ek , if possible she remain silent in the ordeals lol b/c in both version the poor girl sad/cry 80% of the time lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
While we're all waiting for more news and on this...

For Sean & Esther in Ugly Duckling 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2AfbpoJF5g

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Three words: I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I enjoyed the Pong and Peung version but yes, Peung cried way too much and Pong's acting was .. yeah. Never really been a diehard fan of his anyways. I did enjoy it though. Especially the emotions between the leads. Mon's conflicted feelings of love, dude just didn't know how to express it so he directed it in a very forceful and mean way towards the girl who was stealing his heart.

But this... Sean and Esther! I loved them in LR. They have amazing chemistry and are at the top of my "koo jin" list as of late.

Hopefully the wait won't be too long for this to air.

BBelly

sarNie Egg
I made a mistake. I rewatched the 1999 version for the 50th time and now I wish it was Push and Esther in here instead of Esther and Sean. {Anyone remember the scene where Mon asks Bee why all the guys falls for her and then starts kissing her cheek and neck?) I think the height difference would look so good in this. Still love me some Sean/Es though. 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I first saw the 1999 version and loved it, but I think Peung was the best Priachart. The pra-eks they chose for this good drama has not been favorites of mine so far, it seems. Will check it out to see how they do.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
1999 I still love this version best for the whole cast/storyline....it wasn't dragged out...still rewatch it often...but I do like sean/ester (they interest me from the clip from ugly duckling)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The 99 version had so much skinship :Wub: Still wish we saw a wedding, willing, and baby. That entire lakorn was a huge freaking tease rofl. 

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone !!! Did you know about the problem between Sean,Sean's mum, Esther and Esther's mum??? Plz be kind and explain me more detail about this.I understand some from IG but it is not clear since my Thai has limit. Lots of fans are on Sean's side and others still support both.......it seem like the problem is growing bigger now and i don't want my SeanEsth to fall out. I hope this conflict doesn't effect their lakorn too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumor has it that Esther mom does not like Sean and does not want him to court her. She also does not like that he is her koojin. She wants Push as Esther's koojin which was why she cropped Sean out of the frame during the opening of The Ugly Duckling. Esther was in that series with Sean but her mom promoted her and Push instead. Fans are saying that Esther was using Sean to get popular which was why she was faking to make fans think that she was returning his feeling. She couldn't break through at ch 3 but when she came to Onehd, she got popular because of Sean, especially when fans start jinning them. Esther flat out told Sean to stay away from her daughter which hurt Sean. They are also speculating that Gyp and Jes stop talking to Esther because of that reason too. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Rumor has it that Esther mom does not like Sean and does not want him to court her. She also does not like that he is her koojin. She wants Push as Esther's koojin which was why she cropped Sean out of the frame during the opening of The Ugly Duckling. Esther was in that series with Sean but her mom promoted her and Push instead. Fans are saying that Esther was using Sean to get popular which was why she was faking to make fans think that she was returning his feeling. She couldn't break through at ch 3 but when she came to Onehd, she got popular because of Sean, especially when fans start jinning them. Esther flat out told Sean to stay away from her daughter which hurt Sean. They are also speculating that Gyp and Jes stop talking to Esther because of that reason too. 

Thanks for the information. Is it okay if you give me pictures? 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I always felt like something was different between the group. Sean, Jes, and Gypsy would often only post pictures of them three without Esther... They were all so close during LR. Wow... I feel bad for Sean. I wonder if Esther feels the same way her mother does or is she just a daughter who listens to her mother.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hate it when you invest too much feelings, still haven't learned after MTeam incident, ugh. T_T What would happen to this lakorn then? I like Push, but his acting compared to Sean still need lots of improvement.

mayag

sarNie Adult
But Push and Jui are already a thing. Why is her mom even trying?? (Though I too ship Push-Esther XD)

Plus Esther and Sean have such great chemistry on and off-screen.
If these rumours are really true, it's either her mom's cray cray or there must have been some other misunderstanding, which caused Esther's mom to dislike Sean.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol that's what I was thinking also, isn't Push Jui a thing already? Wouldn't their fans be annoyed, ugh, I hope it's a misunderstanding.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If Esther's mother wants Push to be Esther's koojin then she's obviously hungry for fame considering Push's popularity right now. That's pretty sad yet low. In my opinion, Esther's mother should be thankful for Sean because if he wasn't her koojin then Esther wouldn't even be popular right now. I'm not saying that neither of them were beyond popular to begin with, but because of their chemistry offscreen and partially onscreen, it made people jin/fin them together. People really liked their rapport. It wasn't one or the other but people liked them both together. Whatever the case and truth is, I hope they at least come to an understanding soon and resolve everything. I bet it's awkward for the two to even film NA. Heck, I would even if I could separate work from personal issues. lol I just know that we probably won't be getting any SeanEst anytime soon after NA because of this problem. Sigh. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sean mom was fairly upset, no wait more like pissed, at how her mom treated him. Maybe Esther's mom saw that people are anti-ing him and Jui so she thought hey mayber her daughter can sneak right in. Lol maybe the anti page was created by her hahahha.