[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Step

Mrs James Ma
I lost respect for both Esther and Mint's mothers. Idk why they force their daughters to be koo jin.I also blame the daughters for blindly doing what their parents  ordered. Like seriously? They are mature girls. They are not stupids. I think they did it cos they also wanted same as their mothers. Im just happy that my mom is not like them though she is also an Asian :yes: :yahoo:
KuvYogLadyLaLa said:
 I understand the respect of parents. But seriously they need to cut the umbilical cord. 

Well, Sean posted this sweet pic with his mom :)

mom always be mom | 4 ปีก่อนเราเจอกันครั้งแรก ในฐานะคุณติณณ์ ลูกเขย ของแม่บัว ใน ต้นรักริมรั้ว กับประโยคที่เธอพูดกับคุณติณณ์ ว่า "ลูกแม่รักใคร แม่ก็รักคนคนนั้นด้วยทั้งนั้นแหละ" หลังจากนั้นปีที่แล้ว เธอคือแม่ของเอิรธ์ที่เลี้ยงลูกความจำเสื่อมและลืมทุกอย่างใน จุดนัดฝัน พร้อมกับประโยคสั้นๆที่แม่เอิร์ธ พูดว่า "ไม่เป็นไรนะ ไม่เป็นไร แม่รักลูกเสมอ" และปีนี้ในเงาอโศก กับคุณมนไท และน้าเจียร แม่นมสุดที่รักที่เราได้มาเจอกันอีก กับประโยคที่ว่า "ถ้าเรารักใครก็ควรบอกให้เขารู้ไม่ใช่ เก็บไว้คนเดียว" แม่กล้วยเคยบอกผมเสมอตอนกินข้าวในขณะตักผักมากิน ว่า การที่เราเจอใครแล้วเราเจอกันอีก นั้นแปลว่า เรามีวาสนาต่อกันนะลูก แหละนั้นคือเรื่องจริง เพราะแม่คือแม่ผมในหลายๆเรื่อง หลายต่อหลายครั้ง เรามักกอดกัน จับมือกัน หอมกัน โดยที่ไม่มีใครบอกให้ทำแต่เราเลือกที่จะทำกันเอง ผมมีความสุขทุกครั้งที่ได้เดินข้างแม่ อยู่ใกล้แม่ เหมือนเด็กผู้ชายที่หลงรักผู้หญิงข้างห้องที่ชอบไปแอบดู และแอบแกล้งอยู่เสมอ เผื่อว่าวันนึงเขาจะสนใจและยิ้มกลับให้บ้าง มันสุขใจดีมิน้อยที่รู้ว่ามีคนที่เรารักและรักเราอยู่ตรงนี้ ผมเลยขอมาย้ำอีกสักทีว่าผมดีใจเสมอที่มีแม่อยู่ข้างกาย แม้มันคือการแสดงเป็นบทบาทคนนู้นคนนี้ตามแต่จะได้รับ แต่มันก็ไม่มีใครห้ามเราได้ที่เราจะรู้สึกรักกันต่อไปหลังจากนี้ ปล.แม่ก็คือแม่ นั้นหมายถึง ผู้หญิงคนนี้ทำให้คุณรู้สึกว่า เธอคือคนสำคัญ ที่เก่งและแกร่งพอ จนลูกผู้ชายอย่างคุณพร้อมจะเคารพและให้ใจไปโดยที่ไม่คต้องคิดไรมากเลย และหนึ่งในนั้นก็คือเธอคนนี้ ยินดีและภูมิใจเสมอที่ได้เล่นเป็นลูกแม่นะครับ จาก.จินดาโชติ

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Another remake of Ngao Asoke? lol 
I've not been caught up with lakorn news but seriously a remake was already made just a few years ago with pong  :scratchhead2:

curious how esther's Bpee will turn out. personally i want to see her grow as an actress but she seems to be stuck as a good actress that's not amazing in all her lakorns 

and the koojin stuff.....  :yuck: lol 
too many actors and actress depend on that too much nowadays. It's really sad to see. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Koojins are overrated. Glad Mints out of that system, and Esther should be too but it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal because SeanEst fans are supportive of both. So far there's been no fan wars on Sean and other girls, and same for Esther. Not going to judge because as viewers you never really know what happened behind closed doors.

Anyways back on topic, I hope this one turns out good. I can't wait for mean Sean again. I think the 2008 version was good but oh goodness, Pong was waaay too agressive and the n'ek is too weak, always crying or fainting. I would've loved for this to be set in modern times but I hope it turns out good. I'm over their Koojin hype, just hope they can improve their acting and be able to give their all.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
But the aggressiveness is the fun part Prakaidao, haha. I liked the 2008 version. Maybe because I never saw the first one. The only thing I didn't like was the mom and that other lady catching Monthai in the act of attempting to R Bee, lol. It's soooo awkward. It would had been fine if he just stopped himself. And yeah, I was annoyed of Wi. Yeah, nangek was weak but Peung was so pretty and she did stand up for herself a few or one time.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
NA on the last day and wrap up party  and what i see is that Sean and Esther's situation nothing improved (i judge from the pictures and short vid of the party)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
It would've been better if they balanced out the weakness and aggressiveness, lol, I think Pong played out the aggressiveness fine but Bpee was too weak to balance out, lol.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
lol I think they just made Bpee cry way too much even though she was cute in Pong's version. 
at least tone it down to her just sorta looking abused... not cry
nevertheless I really liked Pong's version. 

I do hope that there's not too much friction with esther and sean enough that it wont get in the way. 
The pix with them both zoomed out looks good at least. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
No matter what they say, I think they cant be same like before. Esther looks like avoiding Sean in all the pics. In interview videos they are just acting. They are sooo different now.
Lany cassie said:
NA on the last day and wrap up party  and what i see is that Sean and Esther's situation nothing improved (i judge from the pictures and short vid of the party)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
No matter what they say, I think they cant be same like before. Esther looks like avoiding Sean in all the pics. In interview videos they are just acting. They are sooo different now.

Yes couldn't agree more and in the short vid of the party she seems so bored and no smile then walk away......while Sean was on the stage ...had fun with other but i can feel he seems not happy too....(haha sorry if i'm overthinking)

And i just watch some of Esther's past interview that talked about Sean i can feel her coldness and you know he used to call him P but since the problems came out she called him "khov".......

Sean's Shell V Power's link i don't know you watch already or not hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27SMc0TH5_s

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good for Sean though. Im just happy fans are supporting him. It did not happen like past event where FCs felt sorry for elder woman lol. This time fans are smart to see the difference. You are not overthinking. I checked old interviews after this incident. Esther treated him just like a co star. Well, its not Esther's fault if she dont like Sean but I just did not like how the mom and daughter made a fuss in public. Im glad everything is calm now and he can move on. He is a great actor but I like him for a person. He deserves someone better. Im sad a bit that one of my favorite pair became like this but knowing Sean is becoming more popular with his work, I look forward to his other pairings also now. Sean is a gentleman, any girl is lucky to have him :yes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww THANK YOU for sharing the video :thanks: I was searching for that. I wish I was in that shell at that time :bhehe:
Lany cassie said:
Yes couldn't agree more and in the short vid of the party she seems so bored and no smile then walk away......while Sean was on the stage ...had fun with other but i can feel he seems not happy too....(haha sorry if i'm overthinking)

And i just watch some of Esther's past interview that talked about Sean i can feel her coldness and you know he used to call him P but since the problems came out she called him "khov".......

Sean's Shell V Power's link i don't know you watch already or not hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27SMc0TH5_s

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Good for Sean though. Im just happy fans are supporting him. It did not happen like past event where FCs felt sorry for elder woman lol. This time fans are smart to see the difference. You are not overthinking. I checked old interviews after this incident. Esther treated him just like a co star. Well, its not Esther's fault if she dont like Sean but I just did not like how the mom and daughter made a fuss in public. Im glad everything is calm now and he can move on. He is a great actor but I like him for a person. He deserves someone better. Im sad a bit that one of my favorite pair became like this but knowing Sean is becoming more popular with his work, I look forward to his other pairings also now. Sean is a gentleman, any girl is lucky to have him :yes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww THANK YOU for sharing the video :thanks: I was searching for that. I wish I was in that shell at that time :bhehe:

I also like him more in person ....he is a good guy so he deserve better. 

You're welcome for the link dear but if you really there and you know it was Sean what are you going to do ????selfie?hug?signature? :bhehe:

Anyway a girl with Sean in Honeymoon travel magazine is Pango hahaha you see yet Step?? we both guess wrongly and i prefer Mind :teary:

Step

Mrs James Ma
If I was there, I would have kissed him :bhehe: :bhehe: sorry I cant control myself :loool: :loool: what would be your reaction with Sean??  :pervie:  :pervie:

WOOOWW I love that honeymoon travel pic. It looks soooo romantic  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  It reminds me of Titanic  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Lany cassie said:

I also like him more in person ....he is a good guy so he deserve better. 

You're welcome for the link dear but if you really there and you know it was Sean what are you going to do ????selfie?hug?signature? :bhehe:

Anyway a girl with Sean in Honeymoon travel magazine is Pango hahaha you see yet Step?? we both guess wrongly and i prefer Mind :teary:

Step

Mrs James Ma

Awwwwwww he looks cute like a baby :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr as tagged

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
If I was there, I would have kissed him :bhehe: :bhehe: sorry I cant control myself :loool: :loool: what would be your reaction with Sean??  :pervie:  :pervie:

WOOOWW I love that honeymoon travel pic. It looks soooo romantic  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  It reminds me of Titanic  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Kiss??? WOW SO CUTE :heart: for me If i was there, i would have pretended not to know him and behaved normally cos I'm shy  :bhehe:  then i don't know what to do more hahaha

Yes the picture looks so nice and romantic... i heard that Sean's role is a millionaire in honeymoon this time... however i still need time to get used with Pango  even her acting is good and their chemistry is not bad too.

Anyway did you see Sean new Mag ??? he is so hot :heart: :thumbsup: